• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

The month is Auguuuauust.

And the birds are chrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

I walk through the nice aililiaoa.

D

Deleted member

I had some skills to inherit in FEH and also managed to finish my Linus so I made some monsters
That's 57 Atk and 40 Spd uncounterable raw Gravity damage with Horse buffs
I killed L!Ephraim for this and it was 100% worth it. Nephenee carried me when I came back for the BK TT and she deserves all the love in the world
The Virgin Raven vs the Chad Linus
Once he's within Desperation 3 range, he gets 65 Atk and 45 Spd, with Flashing Blade 3, it's a guaranteed Luna on the second hit nefore they can counter. Who allowed this kontrosity to exist???

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I'm back.

GO community day part deux was fun.

One hundred and sixty five Eevees, six shiny.
avi_thirsty.png

You think that's enough to crowdsurf?

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Or another good option is to use her (Faye) and give her a Guard Bow build with double Distant Def for +18 Def/Res against ranged units.
Hey, look who I just got:
What are the odds of that, huh? She's also +atk -spd which is pretty much ideal on her. Just need some more refining stones so I can get the +def refine on the bow. That gives her 47 Def and 49 Res against ranged units. "What's a ranged unit, Alm?"

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
So you are saying I should get a new M! Grima?
Well let's verify.

Let's label them Old Grima and New Grima. Old Grima is the one you've been using thus far. New Grima's the one you just pulled.

What's the IVs for Old Grima and New Grima?

Opo, are you okay? Opo, are you okay? Are you okay, Opo?
1534114269363.png

D

Deleted member

Opo is still reacting to Chrom in Smash, just give him a month and he'll go back to normal

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Opossums are known to faint or play dead when put into a state of sheer fright.

Opossum woke up this morning, remembered that Chrom is in Smash now, became really shocked, and then fainted on his keyboard.

That's the only explanation.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Got more life drawings done this week. I think I'm improving overall, but some of my drawing are fairly better than others. I've went with referencing more photos where the model(s) are in more contorted poses and have some interesting camera angles. Makes it more challenging, but it makes for good practice.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
> When Cyndane changes the title and everyone thinks I did it.

"They're wrong, teacher. The staff is to blame."

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
wish I could draw so I could contribute something to the layton fandom
If I could draw and animate worth a damn, Merric would be supported by at least four people and be a shoo-in for dlc from the sheer fan demand alone.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Either Cyn or Opo:
Smash face on keyboard; the result is the new thread title.

D

Deleted member

Whether or not you think this is a stretch or "cringe." Seeing this kind of speculation without toxicity is always welcome.
That being said...

#TeamSkullKid
I was mever a fan of Skull Kid nor do I believe he'll make it in despite all the signs(I dunno, I just find it hard to see a one-off Zelda character after having only the Main Three for so long), but I really wouldn't mind him in, it's more Zelda characters amd he does look pretty cool. I legit bought a Skull Kid figurine once literaply only because of his design.
I'm also a sucker for masked characters
If I could draw and animate worth a damn, Merric would be supported by at least four people and be a shoo-in for dlc from the sheer fan demand alone.
I wish I couod do the same so then I could convince people an EO character would be a good idea.
Or at least convince people to play EO.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I was mever a fan of Skull Kid nor do I believe he'll make it in despite all the signs(I dunno, I just find it hard to see a one-off Zelda character after having only the Main Three for so long), but I really wouldn't mind him in, it's more Zelda characters amd he does look pretty cool. I legit bought a Skull Kid figurine once literaply only because of his design.
I'm also a sucker for masked characters

I wish I couod do the same so then I could convince people an EO character would be a good idea.
Or at least convince people to play EO.
Yeah, an EO character really is a victim of circumstance. Not a whole lot of exposure and went pretty unnoticed.

Poor Tethu.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
1534117933669.png

Cyn Cyn I'm not so sure we're supposed to be discussing having awuhggsms.

Trademarked or not.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
If I get even more practice in, I could shill for my boy, Mega Man X. Or at least Protoman.

I gotta get even better, and also learn to not get so frustrated with some of the stuff I draw.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
ever had that feeling where someone has just so intentionally berated you horribly all in a sweet caring voice theinking their helping but really really just berating you down a hole and be so much an ass that you want to take the shovel you hold and connect it to their head several times?

that was my last 20 minutes were like, straight, ugh
View attachment 157368

Cyn Cyn I'm not so sure we're supposed to be discussing having awuhggsms.

Trademarked or not.
no idea what an awuhggsms is

but if you google search it this thread is literally the only thing that pops up lol

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I've had the main four """dungeons""" completed for a few days now + the Master Sword is just sitting in my inventory, and I've just been exploring, finding shrines, the works. I literally just discovered the fishing village and did the Eventide Island shrine challenge alongside it. Currently I have no idea what I should be doing outside of working on shrines.

I'm still pretty scared of any area close to Lynels and Stalkers. I wanna get the Guardian equipment and more Ancient gear to take on the Guardians but,

1. ****ing hell thats ****s expensive
2. robbie why
3. my money usually gets succed away by fairy fountains i find by accident or buying arrows

If there was a way to grind rupees it'd be easier but I don't know any and it feels kinda cheap.

And Lynels are just Lynels even with my upgraded armor they still one-shot my ass a new one.

Watch someone create a completely believable CG trailer.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I'm back.

GO community day part deux was fun.

One hundred and sixty five Eevees, six shiny.
View attachment 157355

You think that's enough to crowdsurf?
Nice. I got to participate both days. I was at the mall day 1 and an amusement park day two so plenty of eevees here. My day one catches:
I only got two today though. All of them but two shady become flareon. But having Jolteon and vaporeon is cool. Would be nice to get espeon. However evee is also common so I may find another one day.

Also i finished research tasks and got Raikou today! Pretty happy with that. My cousin was with me both days and he caught like 10 shiny eevee though. It was really fun to participate in though and I look forward to the next one

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Actually, I do have a copy of EOU. I've been putting it off because I'm concerned about playing EO1-4 first in case I miss any references/story points.

D

Deleted member

It's cathartic after all the Fate Saber vs FE Saber jokes.
At least no ome can make those kinds of jokes with Winder-Red
Actually, I do have a copy of EOU. I've been putting it off because I'm concerned about playing EO1-4 first in case I miss any references/story points.
EOU is a remake of the first one but all the games are unconnected anyways(I mean, they are still set in the same universe but there aren't events or characters referenced across games)

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
no idea what an awuhggsms is
Try to pronounce it out loud.

There's none to miss.

Each is self-contained.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I've been listening to Give It A Shot like crazy. I hope someone makes a SNES style version of this song at some point.

This **** the most heroic, Mega Man X sounding song in a long time.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
I've had the main four """dungeons""" completed for a few days now + the Master Sword is just sitting in my inventory, and I've just been exploring, finding shrines, the works. I literally just discovered the fishing village and did the Eventide Island shrine challenge alongside it. Currently I have no idea what I should be doing outside of working on shrines.

I'm still pretty scared of any area close to Lynels and Stalkers. I wanna get the Guardian equipment and more Ancient gear to take on the Guardians but,

1. ****ing hell thats ****s expensive
2. robbie why
3. my money usually gets succed away by fairy fountains i find by accident or buying arrows

If there was a way to grind rupees it'd be easier but I don't know any and it feels kinda cheap.

And Lynels are just Lynels even with my upgraded armor they still one-shot my *** a new one.

Watch someone create a completely believable CG trailer.
Listen, armor in this game's unnecessary when you got 17 hearts and a metric ****ton of apples.
Also, with the mastersword, if you can sneak up on a guardian before it activates, you can shred their HP bars in 3 seconds before they get the chance to blast you to high heaven. Gives you a ton of loot for Robbie stuff.

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
My main Griam's nature is +HP -Speed.
Aha.

I personally would feed the +HP one to the +Atk one, yes.

You'll have to level the new one up, but that's mostly trivial, and when you're done you'll get a fair bit punchier for a slight bulk tradeoff.

Feel free to get second or third opinions.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Listen, armor in this game's unnecessary when you got 17 hearts and a metric ****ton of apples.
Also, with the mastersword, if you can sneak up on a guardian before it activates, you can shred their HP bars in 3 seconds before they get the chance to blast you to high heaven. Gives you a ton of loot for Robbie stuff.
I only got 16 hearts, looks like I'm sticking with my edgy hood outfit. :p

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
I wish SSF2 would add in more non-video game characters. I wouldn't even mind having back Mr. Incredible, with a complete moveset. The anime characters SSF2 has now are part of what sets it apart from the real Smash.

D

Deleted member

I wish SSF2 would add in more non-video game characters. I wouldn't even mind having back Mr. Incredible, with a complete moveset. The anime characters SSF2 has now are part of what sets it apart from the real Smash.
Real talk? The anime characters are probably the only reason I play SSF2 still. It really seems like they don't know how to make synergizing movesets for videogame characters, Chibi Robo, Isaac, Sora and Black Mage all feel like a mess, they have cool moves but they don't mesh well.
Meanwhile, Naruto's clone-focused moveset is pretty fun, Ichigo's flash steps and BFS make him fun to play despite not being a fan of him, Luffy's long reach makes him stand out from others and Goku just feels the perfect airfighter and his tools all synergize well.
It really makes me wish someone would just make a Smash fangame except with anime characters, because the big anime crossovers we get are always a disappointment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom