• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
>Luigi went from doing death stares to stare Death himself.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
It's Rayman, with what appeared to be a hint at Waluigi.

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
That was a horrendously botched reveal.

But that Waluigi tease, now that is exciting.

Super Smash Flash 2 revealed two of my most wanted characters as newcomers this SmashCon. Pretty damn cool.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
The man in green should've just done what he truly doe best.

Luigi: "Does absolutely nothing"

Death: "Somehow can't kill Luigi or take his soul, and even gets his *** kicked before Simon actually shows up"

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Oh no, wrenches! A weapon Shovel Knight has dealt with before as they were used by the most pathetic boss of the game!
Not Andy's wrenches tho. Sakurai keeps him out of the game because he's scared of the terror Andy would bring to his game. Even Bayo can't hold up.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
The shut down of Emuparadise has made me bear witness to some of the most ridiculous opinions on ROM sharing and emulation.
This is slightly relevant but I wanted to share because it’s hilarious:
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Why is it that every time I start watching RelaxAlax videos again, I get a reminder that Mipha is best Zelda girl and deserves undying loyalty?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
This is slightly relevant but I wanted to share because it’s hilarious:
There was a problem fetching the tweet
That dude's username is gold.

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
i dont know why ura keeps hurting themselves thinking andy will ever show up as more than a sicker in brawl, OH speaking of do you guys think stickers will come back in ultimate seeing as we have a new single player story mode?

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Why is it that every time I start watching RelaxAlax videos again, I get a reminder that Mipha is best Zelda girl and deserves undying loyalty?
I don't like Mipha. Sidon is cool though.
to zoras even **** hylians like what would happen

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
They could have Protoman use Mega Man's old moveset in Smash Flash 2 since they gave Mega Man something more inline with his official moveset.

If we got Mario and Luigi, then Sonic and Tails, Mega Man and Protoman would be the next step. Them having Rayman is a pretty cool choice though.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I've been switching between grinding as many Orbs as possible in FE Heroes for the Minerva/Hinoka banner today, and playing through Splatoon's singleplayer campaign.

In about 80-90 Orbs I managed to get no Hinokas, but two Minervas and a F!Morgan. I also got the first Minerva on the free summon.

Wish I had more Orbs but the Legendary Lucina banner spoiled my savings.

Splatoon has been fun though, I'm playing it in CEMU at 4K. If I ever see Splatoon 2 at a cheaper price, I might buy it for the singleplayer alone. It's a lot of fun and really getting me a lot better at the game.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
That whole scene with Marlowe and Hitch getting briefly captured by Levi's group was awesome. I'm really glad they kept that whole scene unchanged from the manga. Jean's moment when he threatened Marlowe was really good too. It felt like the culmination of his character development from a few episodes ago where he was hesitant to kill that Interior MP girl but almost got himself killed because of his hesitation, but here, he feels more prepared to take action against the MPs and even goes as far as testing Marlowe's allegiance.

Hange saving Flegel Reeves was pretty cool, and I enjoyed the dialogue the too have. I'm glad they kept one of her golden lines: "Defeat is something that Survey Corps always deals with." Pretty true stuff, yet people like her and Erwin never give up.

Flegel also had some nice character development this episode, going from a scared and wimpy kid who refused to even admit the truth to everyone because he Interior MPs were after him to someone that became a lot more confident and willing to take charge of his company, essentially becoming a leader. It was also nice he alluded to his father when he mentioned "following your nose is what a merchant always does." I still wish those scenes with Levi and Dimo were incorporated here, because those scenes gave Dimo more characterization and helped portray him in a much better light than what we saw of him in the Trost arc. It would also help give Flegel's initiative more impact here.

I also wonder if the anime will cut down Hange convincing those two journalists to report the truth. In the manga, there's a scene where Hange and Moblit confront those two journalists, the older guy named Roy and the younger one named Peaure, and tell them to accompany them for their following action of saving Flegel. That scene happened with the journalists happened right before Flegel's big moment in the manga. There's also some added dialogue between Hange and the journalists following Flegel's initiative in that same chapter. I only wonder if next episode will flash back to those scenes, because Peaure had some great moments in that.

Still, Hange and Moblit's rescue moment was pretty badass. Hange delivering that brutal punch on that one interior MP and then wincing in pain from making her punch made me chuckle a bit. She's definitely a highlight of this arc so far.

Levi and his group ultimately raid an Interior MP hideout, with Jean, Sasha, and Connie leading a charge on a wagon that breaks through the gate. They eventually find an Interior MP dude, and Levi starts interrogating him about Eren and Historia's location. The MP dude refuses to speak up even when Levi forces his boot into his mouth as part of the interrogation, and MP dude mentions "Kenny Ackerman" is a man who rarely opens his mouth about secrets. Mikasa overhears this and looks intrigued: looks like she now knows she has a distant relative or two!

Meanwhile, Erwin is interrogated and tortured, and he is set to appear in front of the Fritz King and the nobles where his sentence and fate of the Survey Corps will be decided there. He has some words to Nile informing him that Pixis and some other military officials will partake in a plan that Erwin encouraged, and it is up to Nile to decide if he will side with them or not when the time comes. The way Nile bent down to Erwin and informed him what was coming was a nice detail that showed the two were pretty close, though I feel like it would have more impact if the anime adaptation included that bit from the manga where Erwin brings up that him and Nile were both in love with Marie back then (when the two were still training), and Erwin ultimately decided not to date Marie because he wanted to fight for the SC.

Next episode will be pretty good with Erwin's trial taking place, as well as Levi's group heading to some location in the dark. It seems like we'll also finally learn about that mysterious girl that appears with Historia in the opening and the ending.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

The title is how I feel to be honest.
The only time a merge's IVs matter is if they're better than the other one you already have.

If your current Grima's IVs are also perfect - you merge him. Doesn't matter what his stats are. In he goes.

If your current Grima's stats are not perfect, you feed your current Grima to the perfect one instead. All his prior merges, inherited skills, and the like will carry over, and you'll be working with perfect IVs from then on.

The weird question comes when a unit has several different "perfect" IV setups - but M!Grima ain't one of those, making it a pretty easy call here.
So you are saying I should get a new M! Grima?
Should I keep my Level 40 Grima already or use the perfect +Attack -Speed nature?
FEH that was really the wrong time to be lucky. ;-;
UGGGH THIS IS LUCK AT THE WORST TIME!

Hey vaanrose vaanrose :
I saw Back to the Future 1 and 2.
2 was enjoyable but the first Back to the Future was one of the best movies I have seen in my life.
I have yet to watch 3.

Red and The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn :
I got Honey Bunches of Oats.
It tastes amazing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom