• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luig

Confused
I finished Earthbound for the first time. It's a pretty good game. It didn't knock my socks off or anything but I haven't been interested in many games recently, but Earthbound did sorta bring back that experience I had when I was younger of waking up and immediately playing a game. Hopefully Smash Ultimate reignites more of my interest in games. I guess I'll do Mother 3 now.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Melee's almost over, and Tekken will start up after that I think.

Also, those Wario Ware Gold drawings are really funny. Wish the third parties to do have some made.

Dr. Jojo Phantasma

The Chessmaster
I went to the Nintendo Store in NYC today and bought myself the Pearl and Marina amiibos. Now my Inkling has a new shiny crown and she can be princess Jojo! :p

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I think I'll probably stop watching EVO after Tekken 7; we already know that they'll have Street Fighter V gameplay for G (which I can look up later), and I feel like we aren't going to get any news for Dragon Ball FighterZ seeing as we just had base Goku and base Vegeta revealed. (of course, watch as I say that and it turns out that they'll announce a One Piece Fighters game)

It doesn't help that Street Fighter V would likely stop around 1:30 AM for me.

Last edited:

Chrono.

A brand new Guilty Gear game is in development so that's neat.

EDIT: SMASH DIRECT ON THE 8TH

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Smash Bros. direct on August 8th at 10 AM ET - it was just announced at EVO with a video from Nintendo.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Not a new character, but a new direct in a few days is pretty awesome. I'll probably be busy when it happens though. Such is life. :p

A brand new Guilty Gear game is in development so that's neat.

EDIT: SMASH DIRECT ON THE 8TH
I didn't know about the new GG, is it another expansion to Xrd?

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Holy **** Nintendo is actually evolving. It’s not a new character but announcing a direct for their signature fighting game is just as good

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
On one hand, it's an early birthday present for me.

On the other hand... **** I have to actually wake up early

Dr. Jojo Phantasma

The Chessmaster
I'm taking off that day then, I mean I have been wanting to take a day off this coming week to do something important, and this just perfect!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom