• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Okay you guys wanna play a game?

Pick a character you want for Smash.

Just trust me this will be good.

Make sure you quote me.
Hmm...not my most wanted character, but just A character?

Skeedaddle, skeederric,
I'm gonna say Merric

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
all the evo announcements for games have been done right?
No. There's gonna be more today.
Tekken'll probably have something pertaining to SC and possibly a second season pass for T7.
Dragon Ball will probably have something.
Street Fighter's gonna have a G trailer.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Tekken'll probably have something pertaining to SC and possibly a second season pass for T7.

I guess since Cross tag already had theirs there wont be one for that game. I doubt they will announce what then 5th thing is right after they announced its a thing

Chrono.

Doubt DB will have something as we just got the base form trailers.

Hope I'm wrong though.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Okay actually I'm not gonna quote you all- you know who you are.

So for everyone who answered my first question, now here's the catch.

The catch is that the character you chose MUST be an Echo of an existing character from SSBU. Which character are they an echo of? Don't worry about if they're of the same series, etc..

The reason I asked this last is so nobody cheated and chose easy echo characters. :p

Edit: in hindsight maybe I should have quoted you guys.

Erm.

Well.

Last edited:

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303

The catch is that the character you chose MUST be an Echo of an existing character from SSBU. Which character are they an echo of? Don't worry about if they're of the same series, etc..

The reason I asked this last is so nobody cheated and chose easy echo characters. :p
If she were to end up as an clone, Krystal would be an 'Echo' of Fox. No real other options, since the only other staff wielder has a moveset completely involving magic outside Krystal's abilities. I'd be upset if she were just a clone, but at least she'd be playable.

As for Slippy, no-one on the cast comes close to his body type or abilities. Maybe Mario? Toon Link? Mega Man? Inkling?

Windstar

Banned via Warnings

I hate you.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC

Erm.

Well.
that would actually be nice to know before we picked Thats being said Layton would be an echo of any sword wielding character

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Gonna chime in to say I doubt Dragon Ball will have anything. They just announced Base Goku and Vegeta and they've been pretty cagey about DLC character info in the past. Maybe we'll get some gameplay, but nothing more beyond that.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871

Erm.

Well.
KH and FF are pretty much sister series, so I guess Cloud would fit the best if Sora were to be an echo of someone.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675

Phoenix is a Falcon echo easy, after all he gives everyone the "knee of justice"
Should have chosen Apollo, then his move would have literally been the knee of Justice

KMDP

Smash Legend
Gonna chime in to say I doubt Dragon Ball will have anything. They just announced Base Goku and Vegeta and they've been pretty cagey about DLC character info in the past. Maybe we'll get some gameplay, but nothing more beyond that.
At best, Goku and Vegeta will be made available to purchase and download after EVO or something.

Erm.

Well.
Okay... okay...

Isaac... as an echo... *hurk*

Roy, I guess.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703

Erm.

Well.
Well Andy as a Snake Echo Fighter then as much as I don't like it lol.

Just make Andy's moves look more aesthetically cartoony compared to that of Snake's.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

Erm.

Well.
Dammit I should've picked Chrom again lol.

Merric gets to be a Zelda echo (sorry Robin, but Merric can't use swords). Nayru's Love is replaced by Merric creating a tornado around himself with Excalibur. Din's Fire becomes Elfire. Warp becomes a Warp Staff. Down Special is replaced with Swarm, in which the swarm of ethereal bugs makes the shape of an armored warrior. Final Smash gets to be unique because echoes can do that. He gets Starlight, which...could actually go over Triforce of Wisdom decently well. Huh.

Merric's normals have a wind flurry effect instead of sparkles, and certain attacks have wind boxes added.

There we go. A Merric echo. :p

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I like how some of you are just torn over the second part. Its like I ripped your soul out and put it back into your body backwards. :laugh:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
The point is to put you in a place where you have a character who would be difficult to be put as an Echo, and see who you choose. Nothing serious.
oh no, I wasnt trying to make it serious, my bad. But it sure worked because now that Inthink about it, Layton wouldnt work as an echo to anyone considering what his moves would be. :substitute:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
So, Idon, who would Kazuya be an echo of?
I’m flattered you remembered.

Honestly, Fox.
Martial arts could be an extension of the physical skills, blaster would be a sci-if gun, reflector could be summoning decarabia to use makarakarn, fire fox could be riding on Cerberus using Agidyne.

Also replace all tail attacks with a sword and boom, decent echo.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I missed the game for a few minutes but that actually was for the better :V

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

Erm.

Well.
Lol. Then MMX as an Echo of Classic Mega Man, but taller. Swap Leaf Shield for Yammark Option, Crash Bomb for Magnetic Mine. Ray Slasher(from the GBC games)replaces Slash Claw. Magma Blade and Flame Sword are similar. Fire Wave as a Down Smash. Maybe an Ice version of Rush Coil, by using the Charged Shotgun Ice? Air Shooter replaced by Storm Tornado. And Hurricane Kick would replace Top Spin as a dash attack, but they all function the same, but with different properties.

It'd still be hard, since they have more different weapons than similar ones. Up Smash and Down Air are hard to replace with something similar, and some choices are still weird, like Ice Platform(Charged Shotgun Ice) replacing Rush might look weird.

Sub-Zero as an Ike echo with that huge Ice sword he had in the PS2 era. Can Freeze with his counter. And Side-B is Slide/Shoulder Charge.

KMDP

Smash Legend
I’m flattered you remembered.

Honestly, Fox.
Martial arts could be an extension of the physical skills, blaster would be a sci-if gun, reflector could be summoning decarabia to use makarakarn, fire fox could be riding on Cerberus using Agidyne.

Also replace all tail attacks with a sword and boom, decent echo.
:ultfalco:: Hey, this guy's ripping off our gimmick!
:ultfox:: Let's skitter at him Melee style! *rapidly dash-dances towards Kazuya*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom