• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
So the Octoling amiibo comes out in North America December 7, the same day Smash Ultimate releases,

And you know what that means?

That's right! North Americans have to wait one month after Japan and Europe to get the amiibo.

:laugh:

:urg:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
sorry about ya twos game getting disrupted .-.

and ooo neat~ from how ya planned i was expecting a bigger one :V just wider width but hey still looks good

planning to go with a nice good underwater sky atlantis theme for the fishys?
Hmmmmmmmmm

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.png

mmmmmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhhh

something like that.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
morning came and we all got up and around to stretch our legs about eat breakfast, red was preparing for bed and the work for the day was getting prepared
Untitled1.png

ya we got an 8 man raid coming in bound, checked what they got and honestly....rather disappointed, some of them are armored, but others are wearing basically rags, and their weapons are mostly ****, also helps that nearly none of them are trained to use a gun either so...ya

oh well called everyone sans for shiny, their coming from the right wall so we armed ourselves for them to come
Untitled2.png

just set up this meat grinder pit more or less for them to come on into, and the results are....
Untitled3.png

ya...cori just basically took his brain out of his head with a single shot, just destroyed it

and apparenlty that was enough to send the rest of the raiders disillusioned
Untitled4.png

because after that the rest off them just backed on up and wandered about for a bit, so we just sat back and waited to see what they would do
Untitled5.png

turns out what that choice was, was to dig through our wall to try and get closer to our gunners
Untitled6.png

it didn't work, he tried to ran after breaking through but just got downed. now the rest of them are coming through to be slaughtered
Untitled7.png

what? um apparently some friendly's lead by Zinith Zinith that were nearby decided to come by to help us out...don't really know why as we are slaughtering them, but hey thanks for the help dude :V

Untitled8.png

in any case ya it didn't really last, it was a slaughter on their end, the only piece of damage they even got off was a bullet grazed reds hand, we were actually able to take two prisoners and we gave chase but parsnip there got away, everyone else died and currently being looted and sorted, easy raid thanks to being prepared and defenses
Untitled9.png

and oh ya uni got back home after the chaos ended with our tv, gonna install that after the commotion is over, will report afterwards, so gonna make this a short and picture heavy log!

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The NintenZone Movie will be Rated R like it or not.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
morning came and we all got up and around to stretch our legs about eat breakfast, red was preparing for bed and the work for the day was getting prepared
View attachment 153922
ya we got an 8 man raid coming in bound, checked what they got and honestly....rather disappointed, some of them are armored, but others are wearing basically rags, and their weapons are mostly ****, also helps that nearly none of them are trained to use a gun either so...ya

oh well called everyone sans for shiny, their coming from the right wall so we armed ourselves for them to come
View attachment 153924
just set up this meat grinder pit more or less for them to come on into, and the results are....
View attachment 153925
ya...cori just basically took his brain out of his head with a single shot, just destroyed it

View attachment 153926
because after that the rest off them just backed on up and wandered about for a bit, so we just sat back and waited to see what they would do
View attachment 153927
turns out what that choice was, was to dig through our wall to try and get closer to our gunners
View attachment 153928
it didn't work, he tried to ran after breaking through but just got downed. now the rest of them are coming through to be slaughtered
View attachment 153929
what? um apparently some friendly's lead by Zinith Zinith that were nearby decided to come by to help us out...don't really know why as we are slaughtering them, but hey thanks for the help dude :V

View attachment 153931
in any case ya it didn't really last, it was a slaughter on their end, the only piece of damage they even got off was a bullet grazed reds hand, we were actually able to take two prisoners and we gave chase but parsnip there got away, everyone else died and currently being looted and sorted, easy raid thanks to being prepared and defenses
View attachment 153932
and oh ya uni got back home after the chaos ended with our tv, gonna install that after the commotion is over, will report afterwards, so gonna make this a short and picture heavy log!
Since I've started paying more careful attention to these infodumps I've been rapidly becoming impressed with my own skills in epic deathmurdering.

Wait, huh? I was part of that?
You have officially fused entirely with Yoshi in body, mind, and spirit.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Since I've started paying more careful attention to these infodumps I've been rapidly becoming impressed with my own skills in epic deathmurdering.

You have officially fused entirely with Yoshi in body, mind, and spirit.
hurray~ thankie hope i haven't been bugging ya :V

and yup lol you have so many insta kill headshots

D

Deleted member

The NintenZone Movie will be Rated R like it or not.
Great, now ships are going to be more in action than ever.

Okay, I started it.

( I AM NOT SHIPPING USERS I AM JUST CLARIFYING SOME CERTAIN STANCE THAT I APPEAR TO BE DIRECTLY AT. )
23542324.PNG

Alone with two lovers.

Last edited by a moderator:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Apparently Source Gaming is a better source for information for some people than the official Smash website. I wrote something that was on the website and someone "correctly" me with something that was said in a Source Gaming video.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Man, Butch Hartman really fell off the wagon lately.
I wasn't exactly expecting him to end up like this, although since he's not a showrunner I personally watched the work of as a kid I can't say any personal pedestal was broken. But he did seem to be more engaged than most with his fandom overall. Even drew some Nintendo characters in one video.

Judging by what I've seen over the past few days, apparently since then he's completely gone off the deep end.

...I mean, when someone like Nostalgia Critic or JonTron turns out to be a toxic waste pool, it kind of makes sense because no matter how nice of people they wanted to present themselves as they still made their living trashing other peoples' work. By default you kind of have to be a bit of a [DATA EXPUNGED] to do that. But industry doesn't restrict someone from being a terrible person either, and Hartman is far from the first person in recent memory from the animation industry to turn out to be awful.

...Although he does seem to be the first one to be awful for a reason other than sexually harassing every last woman at the workplace. Not sure if that's better or worse.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Wait what is going on?
There was a Tumblr masterpost, but even though I only follow like four people it's already buried so far in my feed I wouldn't even begin to know where to find it.

But, uh. . .apparently a lot of things.

*EDIT* Actually I could do with a refresher myself just because that post didn't go into super detail even when I did read it, LOL

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

There was a Tumblr masterpost, but even though I only follow like four people it's already buried so far in my feed I wouldn't even begin to know where to find it.

But, uh. . .apparently a lot of things.
Like what?

D

Deleted member

View attachment 153922

View attachment 153924
View attachment 153925

View attachment 153926
View attachment 153927
View attachment 153928
View attachment 153929

View attachment 153931
View attachment 153932
Wait where am I in all of this?

D

Deleted member

>Bungou Stray Dogs season 3 announced
Yeah boiii
I kinda stopped following the manga so this will be a good way to bring me back into the series.
Remember everyone, separate the art from the artist...
I'd rather not support and give money to an asshole but I guess that's just me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom