• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivander

Smash Legend
2nd week done. Only one week of work left. I saw the Feh channel stuff and whatnot. Also saw that the F/GO Summer Event is on the 26th...which isn't bad, as it's only 2 days before work is fully done.

Anyway, anything else I missed?

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Damn, man. Shazam! and Aquaman actually look damn good. Marvel may have some competition, finally. Also, the MonsterVerse is still going strong Mothra AND the Hydra in Godzilla: King of the Monsters is an awesome idea. And we got the King Kong vs. Godzilla remake in 2020. Cinematic Universes besides Marvel are finally getting their **** together.

Edit: Oh yeah, one more thing. ****ING BLACK ****ING MANTA IN AQUAMAN LOOKS DOPE!

Last edited:

Chrono.

We got direct feed pics of base Goku/Vegeta.

dragon-ball-fighterz-base-goku-vegeta-1.jpg
dragon-ball-fighterz-base-goku-vegeta-4.jpg
dragon-ball-fighterz-base-goku-vegeta-5.jpg
dragon-ball-fighterz-base-goku-vegeta-3.jpg

Yup that sure is Goku and Vegeta.

They look great, much like the rest of the game.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
The teen titans go movie is at 100 percent on Rotten Tomatoes....

Well that’s surprising

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
D

Deleted member

The new Godzilla trailer was revealed today.

All of the returning classics have absolutely giant wingspans. King Ghidorah is especially huge.
1532208404609.png

D

Deleted member

I've been travelling a lot and wasn't able to take a look at things till today. Nothing really seemed wrong or broken, but I've got things seeming back to normal after restarting a couple processes
Glad everything is under control.
Also glad you decided to drop in and say hi.

Are you doing anything big right now? :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Chrono.

Goku's portrait makes me remember how much I like early DBZ Toriyama's art. Well, that and Cell Saga art. Both are my favorites.
I only wish Vegeta's eyes looked a bit bigger/rounder as well. Like in here.

Aside from that, love their look. Really curious to see how they play.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

Well that’s surprising
So the first animated 2D film in nearly 9 years is doing great, despite it being based of a cartoon show with mixed reception?

That's very unexpected. Hopefully it pushes more to bring back 2D films (but not with subpar animation and artstyle)

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Ivander Ivander @Shishœ

Something big is coming to Fate/Grand Order, and it's something that I'm sure you've both been waiting for and accumulated your Saint Quartz for this special occasion: the Summer Event!

It begins on July 26, and it will feature two parts. There is a banner for each part.
  • The first banner features the following servants:
    • Summer Tamamo, a 5-star Lancer
    • Summer Anne Bonny & Mary Read, a 4-star Archer
    • Summer Mordred, a 4-star Rider
    • Summer Kiyohime, a 4-star Lancer
  • The second banner features the following servants:
    • Summer Artoria Pendragon, a 5-star Archer
    • Summer Saint Martha, a 4-star Ruler
    • Summer Marie Antoinette, a 4-star Caster
The Welfare Servant for this event is Summer Scathach, and she is a 4-star Assassin.

All of these servants are very good to have on your team, and you'll have until the end of August (if the Japanese schedule is anything to go by) to pull them. All these servants are limited to this event too, so if you can't pull them this month, you'll have to wait until next year to get another chance. Luckily, with this event lasting about one month, you should have enough time to accumulate more Saint Quartz and/or Summoning Tickets in case you run out.

I'm currently sitting at around 385 Saint Quartz and roughly 13 Summoning Tickets in preparation for Summer Tamamo, who I've been wanting to summon for quite some time. I'm hoping to get at least 400+ Saint Quartz before the event drops just to be more prepared. Looks like I'll need to try finishing Camelot in the span of these next few days to accomplish that! I might try to pull for Summer Artoria as well depending on how many Saint Quartz I have left when trying to summon Summer Tamamo.

Best of luck in your summoning rounds when the event comes up!

On a different note, several new Strengthening Quests have been added to the game. Archer EMIYA and Robin Hood are among them, and they get some very nifty stuff: Archer's third skill changes so that it boosts all of his card performances for a turn, while Robin Hood gets a third skill which provides a one-turn Evasion (in your case, Shishœ, I know you mentioned you plan on using Robin Hood for those battles in Camelot, and that third skill will definitely help him in some of those battles).

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Well that’s surprising
Being honest, I actually had been hoping and was even beginning to anticipate that the movie might turn out to be clever and genuinely meaningful, breaking the show's status quo along the way. I never wanted TTG to get a movie, but since it did, I had always held out just a little hope that they would take a change of direction from the show's childish and mean-spirited humor and do something much different with it, maybe even make a good statement.

I obviously don't know exactly what happens in the movie yet, but it must've done something right if it's gained remarkably high ratings from critics, so far at least.

D

Deleted member

I haven't seen the Godzilla trailer because I don't really care, but I've seen the Aquaman and Shazam trailers despite not caring about them either.
Why do I suddenly care about superheroes so much

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
****ing casual!

That's King Ghidorah, not a simple hydra.

SMH
"King Ghidorah, Take me to your leader. Put the claim that he's no snake like, "Me neither" They need to take a breather, he been rhyming longer than Sigmund the sea creature".

I haven't seen the Godzilla trailer because I don't really care, but I've seen the Aquaman and Shazam trailers despite not caring about them either.
Why do I suddenly care about superheroes so much
Superheroes are pretty cool. At least the Spider-Men, Batman, Flash and the X-Men.

D

Deleted member

Superheroes are pretty cool. At least the Spider-Men, Batman, Flash and the X-Men.
I don't even read comics, I just like the MCU. I never considered myself a "general superhero fan".
The point is that I'm not sure why I didn't bother watching the Godzilla trailer but bothered to watch the DC trailers despite not caring for the franchise.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I'm admittedly not as well versed in Godzilla films as........a lot of you guys probably are, lol. Been wanting to see some of the old films for sometime, though.

I also became more interested in the new films after seeing Kong: Skull Island. Maybe I should watch the 2014 Godzilla soon.....

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The TTG Movie having better reviews than the DCEU Movies and Titans would be hilarious af

Ivander

Smash Legend
Ivander Ivander @Shishœ

Something big is coming to Fate/Grand Order, and it's something that I'm sure you've both been waiting for and accumulated your Saint Quartz for this special occasion: the Summer Event!

It begins on July 26, and and it will feature two parts. There is a banner for each part.
  • The first banner features the following servants:
    • Summer Tamamo, a 5-star Lancer
    • Summer Anne Bonny & Mary Read, a 4-star Archer
    • Summer Mordred, a 4-star Rider
    • Summer Kiyohime, a 4-star Lancer
  • The second banner features the following servants:
    • Summer Artoria Pendragon, a 5-star Archer
    • Summer Saint Martha, a 4-star Ruler
    • Summer Marie Antoinette, a 4-star Caster
The Welfare Servant for this event is Summer Scathach, and she is a 4-star Assassin.

All of these servants are very good to have on your team, and you'll have until the end of August (if the Japanese schedule is anything to go by) to pull them. All these servants are limited to this event too, so if you can't pull them this month, you'll have to wait until next year to get another chance. Luckily, with this event lasting about one month, you should have enough time to accumulate more Saint Quartz and/or Summoning Tickets in case you run out.

I'm currently sitting at around 385 Saint Quartz and roughly 13 Summoning Tickets in preparation for Summer Tamamo, who I've been wanting to summon for quite some time. I'm hoping to get at least 400+ Saint Quartz before the event drops just to be more prepared. Looks like I'll need to try finishing Camelot in the span of these next few days to accomplish that! I might try to pull for Summer Artoria as well depending on how many Saint Quartz I have left when trying to summon Summer Tamamo.

Best of luck in your summoning rounds when the event comes up!

On a different note, several new Strengthening Quests have been added to the game. Archer EMIYA and Robin Hood are among them, and they get some very nifty stuff: Archer's third skill changes so that it boosts all of his card performances for a turn, while Robin Hood gets a third skill which provides a one-turn Evasion (in your case, Shishœ, I know you mentioned you plan on using Robin Hood for those battles in Camelot, and that third skill will definitely help him in some of those battles).
Yeah, I have all the Summon tickets that were given throughout the Anniversary. I also have plenty of quests, interludes, etc for getting Quartz. While I would really love to get Rider Mordred, she's in a Banner with Servants I'm not interested in. Had she been with the other 3, which are ones I really want, that would've been amazing. But I'm merely going to use the Tickets to see if I can get her while my Quartz are saved for the Arthuria/Marie/Martha Banner.

Also, the Skill Strengthen Part IV Rank Ups really deliver this time around. It gives all around good skills and it especially improves Robin Hood, Emiya, Atalante, Mozart, Carmilla, Martha, and Caligula. It also gives Stheno her niche of powering up Divine Allies and gives regular Lancelot much needed extra NP gain. Blackbeard, Romulus, Mata Hari and Spartacus also get pretty decent skills. The only one that's rather iffy is Bloodaxe, as the debuff is good, but the Health gain is merely a psuedo-heal rather than an actual heal. But all in all, very good skills for just about everybody.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
I'm admittedly not as well versed in Godzilla films as........a lot of you guys probably are, lol. Been wanting to see some of the old films for sometime, though.

I also became more interested in the new films after seeing Kong: Skull Island. Maybe I should watch the 2014 Godzilla soon.....
Godzilla 2014 isn't a bad film. It just has alot of teasing and slow pacing that it can be easy to get bored, especially with it's boring MC. But it certainly is not a bad film, but it's best you see it soon so you can move it out of the way and have potential to be impressed by the new one rather than watch the new one first and than expect something similar from the first film.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I don't even read comics, I just like the MCU. I never considered myself a "general superhero fan".
The point is that I'm not sure why I didn't bother watching the Godzilla trailer but bothered to watch the DC trailers despite not caring for the franchise.
Well, if you ever do decide to give comics a try, I'd reccomend a lot of the Lee/Ditko Spider-Man era, Lee/Romita era, Maximum Carnage, The Death of Jean DeWolfe, and Kraven's Last Hunt for Spider-Man. And Batman Hush too.

There's a lot more I could list, but you get the point.

D

Deleted member

The TTG Movie having better reviews than the DCEU Movies and Titans would be hilarious af
If it manages to get a higher rating than the Dark Knight after a week of release than I will eat my Pikachu amibo.
( GUYS I AM JUST KIDDING.. )

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Rodan - A giant volcanic pterosaur

Mothra - A beautiful goddess moth

Ghidorah - A giant three headed dragon of world-ending power

Godzilla - thicc

D

Deleted member

That’s not the vote count.

There were 493
The 100% is from the critics, not from the reviewers.
Also I dislike TTG, but I am surprised they managed to pull off a 100% from the start. Good on them.

D

Deleted member

I think I'll officially take a break from this website once I'm done with my USUM playthrough. I might come back for a short time whenever there's a Smash related announcement, but I don't think I'll be very active otherwise until December.
I'll probably be more active after the Gen 8 games are given official titles. I have fond memories of the Sun/Moon speculation period and I plan on doing something similar to what I did back then.

D

Deleted member

I think I'll officially take a break from this website once I'm done with my USUM playthrough. I might come back for a short time whenever there's a Smash related announcement, but I don't think I'll be very active otherwise until December.
I'll probably be more active after the Gen 8 games are given official titles. I have fond memories of the Sun/Moon speculation period and I plan on doing something similar to what I did back then.
Take care buddy!
I hope things go well for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom