• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

**** dude I was in grade school when Galaxy 1 came out, now I'm legally allowed to walk into a bar and have a drink. I still remember playing the game for the first time like it wasn't that long ago.

Speaking of being young when was the last time any of you have had a Lunchable?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I wasn't even close to being a teenager when WW came out. I was real little when I first got to play that game., but due to it being a demo version on a Collector's Edition Zelda disc, I didn't get to play the full game until a good few years after it's release. I still grew up with Zelda more than any other Nintendo games.

Today, the Wind Waker is my favorite video game of all time.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I decided to drive around for ****s n giggles to see what stuff I didn't already know about what kinda weird shops were around me.
I found like two GameStops in two separate outskirts of my town and they're pretty much abandoned (opened but like 0 customers and just one guy standing in the back). Meanwhile the one the one that's only 10 minutes away from me is like, always packed.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
I was basically raised on Super Mario Sunshine, Wind Waker, and Metroid Prime. I think this experience is why I still don’t think Mario is that great

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
My fridge decided to just ****ing die:

>The milk tastes funny
>The lettuce is spinach now
>Mayo is Satan
>My beer is warm
images.jpeg

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
Speaking of being young when was the last time any of you have had a Lunchable?
Oh god, I think a hair of mine turned gray reading this. Last time I had one of those was back in elementary school; so basically, I haven't had one in well over a decade.
NintenZone Social thread is bad for your health confirmed.
Side effects of entering Nintenzone include rapid aging and hair loss apparently. :p

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
>The milk tastes funny
You can still drink it. Pasteurized milk already had any harmful bacteria removed.
I mean, you shouldn't, but you can if you're really needing something to drink. :p

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
to be honest

i tried out the octopath demo and I chose the Hunter girl, she had the Wolf

but idk it didn't feel like it had that much life in it, idk how to describe it, it just felt a little bland

maybe it's because the wolf girl's introduction part isn't that interesting, but idk, the game felt lacking in something, I can't put my finger on it

definitely spending my money on Captain Toad, but I can see why RPG fans like Octopath with the 8 different developed characters/expansive story

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Playing through Octopath Traveler, just recruited my 7th party member and I'm worried, you can't switch out your first character, and I'm afraid Prim is just going to be super overleveled compared to everyone else because of that. It doesn't help the benched party members doesn't gain any exp.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Someone added me by friend code. Their name was Kakaroto.

Who was it..
Broly is so canon now that he even got a Switch to scream Goku's name on the user's nickname.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Code Name STEAM?

I finally know a bit more about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom