• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

this may be my ****tiest post ever.
I have no response.

Also I saw Ant Man and the Wasp.
The movie was really good with the humor, but the credit scene was the icing on the cake. The movie took place during Infinity War and ended when Thanos snapped his fingers and killed half of the people. Ant Man is trapped in the realm and the Wasp as well as her parents are dead. Awesome way to build up something!

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Humble Monthly has a really nice deal right now. Subscribe for $12 and get immediate Steam codes for A Hat In Time, The Escapists 2, and Conan Exiles. You can cancel the subscription at any time and keep these games if that's all you want.

I bit on it. I'm really pushing it for this week but since I wouldn't be spending money this weekend, it works out. I was considering getting A Hat In Time instead of FFXV on the Steam Summer Sale, but went with FFXV because all of the DLC was included and AAA games were my targets for the sale. So I'm glad this deal popped up as I've really been wanting this game. Was gonna get it on PS4 before I got my PC but decided to hold off since it supports mods and since I had experience with UDK, I should be able to mod it pretty handily if I want to. Plus I got two other games from the deal too.

Gonna hang onto the subscription just in-case I can get any other games out of it. I read up on it tomorrow to see if there is even any chance of it.

Here's the link:

https://www.humblebundle.com/monthly

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Oh, I had a dream someone put my dog in their van ,which was full of cats for some reason, so I reached in through the window, punched the guy out and took my dog back

Then I tried to take one of his cats, for some ****ing reason, but they kept digging their claws in my arm so I went back inside my house then I woke up

D

Deleted member

...I just imagined King Kong shoving a dictionary instead of a tree down Godzilla's throat and I can't stop laughing.
Nice to know.

Now eat my words please. You will love them.
Oooh non-response responses...

It's just like Smash 4 MU discussions!!! :denzel::yoshi:
You were told to stop you know.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
What Swamp Sensei said.
Okay number one- that guy is nowhere near as bad as memoryman. If you even remotely knew mm or his incidents, you'd know that. Secondly, he only posted a yoshi emote. He's not ***** out for him and he isn't worshipping him.
Ahh never mind lets just end the argument I am wrong okay?
I'm sorry but you sort of ****ed yourself there. Just think before you post next time.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Revisited the F-Zero anime again for old times sake since I talked about it a few days ago. I lowkey forget Samurai Goroh does the most insane **** ever, like:
These shenanigans were all in one episode, I know he's done plenty more but for one episode that's pretty solid for just one hobo.

D

Deleted member

Adding a Yoshi Emote at the end isn't Yoshi spamming. Otherwise, Schnee would be Weiss Spamming in all his posts, which he's not.
I know, I overreacted there.
Okay number one- that guy is nowhere near as bad as memoryman. If you even remotely knew mm or his incidents, you'd know that. Secondly, he only posted a yoshi emote. He's not ***** out for him and he isn't worshipping him.
I just overreacted there a bit. No need to think I did a crime.

D

Deleted member

Look, I am sorry about the situation.
I thought Zin was doing what he was told not to but I was wrong. I misunderstood and realized it was just a friendly Yoshi emote.

You guys are viewing it like I did a horrible crime. You all are just making the drama higher when it could of been ended nicer.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
So how about late night pancakes? They sound pretty good when you want things to be sweet

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
**** I miss the good ol' days when shows like that were worth watching
Hey, plenty of shows still worth watching, that have great soundtracks, like Kill La Kill.

I still don't understand why it took this long for a Kill la Kill game. Who even cares about Kill la Kill anymore honestly? It's kind of aged to me due to me being an adult now and also seeing the ending being a surprisingly similar ending to a goddamn KR show
I still care. More material for my ships is always fine by me.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Holy **** Steven universe was over the top and amazing tonight. So much went down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom