• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I still don't understand why it took this long for a Kill la Kill game. Who even cares about Kill la Kill anymore honestly? It's kind of aged to me due to me being an adult now and also seeing the ending being a surprisingly similar ending to a goddamn KR show

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Waste comes out of there.
....just WHY do you need to make things awkward?

Welp, went further back into my older datas to get one of the trophies out of the way. If I can focus on finishing up the fishing and gaming in this one without loading my current 3rd run, I shall focus on the books and confidants for that one alone, making it easier to focus I suppose.

*crossing fingers in hoping to avoid a fourth run*

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Let's talk about FEH :V .... but with a twist.

Who is your favorite artist for the game?

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Still no Gurren Lagann game though.

Either way I'm at interested in seeing the way Arc Sys handles a 3D game with their modeling/shading tech.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
At Frankie's Fun Park, I tried a VR shooter for the very first time.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayy more realistic than I ever imagined.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
They're not really working on it, just publishing it.
I thought they were handling the visuals though.

Because gameplay wise, I already know not to expect much from an anime game that's a 3D arena fighter.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi

Wada Sachiko is probably my favourite overall as they have been doing consistent work for the game and pretty much all of the characters they draw look nice. Wouldn't mind them returning to the series to make character designs for a console FE game. Unfortunately that doesn't seem to be happening any time soon.

However, I also really love the art for the two Ryomas and normal Hinoka. Insanely beautiful and detailed stuff.

---------------
There is gonna be a Spyro panel at Comic-con. Spyro 2 footage inbound?

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
You know what Kirby Star Allies needs to be better?

:yoshi::yoshi::yoshi:

jk the game is fine the way it is...
I know you like Yoshi and all. I like him too but...

You're becoming obnoxious.

Almost as much as memoryman

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Kon will return in Infinity War 2 angry af because his coffee didn't feel so good.
XD
Everyone just likes teasing poor Kon? :p
@LoneKonWolf I just want you to know that deep down you may be angry, but you have some goodness inside of you.
pretty much, konnie is everyones personal own chew toy

also i kinda now wanna see his response to that :V
View attachment 151855View attachment 151856
With Morgana and everything.

Fine. Fine, you sons of *******. You can have another $40.
just one of the reasons i hate figurines

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

Top Three, in order:

Wada Sachiko
Asatani Tomoyo
kaya8

Just my personal tastes.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I know you like Yoshi and all. I like him too but...

You're becoming obnoxious.

Almost as much as memoryman
Memoryman's not just obnoxious character pushing, though, he's an utter butthat on top of it.

I admit I kind of groaned internally from that, but comparing him to memory feels a little unfair to him LOL

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
I have some questions for those of you that have played Xenoblade Chronicles 2, namely because I've been thinking about these lately.

How useful are Boreas, Azami, and Dhalia? I know from experience that Boreas is a pretty useful healer, but I'd also like to hear from someone who's played more of the game than I have, and I don't really know how useful the other two are.
Is there a reason to use common core crystals or common blades in general?

Also, since it hasn't been uncommon for me to be fighting 3 or more enemies at once when traveling through an area, is there a way to lure enemies over to you so that you don't have to risk fighting more than one enemy at a time? I remember there being something like that in the original Xenoblade, but I don't know if there is a way to do so in this game.

Thanks in advance.

My favorite artist would probably be Wada Sachiko.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Memoryman's not just obnoxious character pushing, though, he's an utter butthat on top of it.

I admit I kind of groaned internally from that, but comparing him to memory feels a little unfair to him LOL
seconded

hes obessive ya, but hes not of bad character swamp

theres more traits to be filled first before ya compare people

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Jokes some users didn't take kindly aside, I liked Kirby Star Allies. It was a fun little casual ride.

My favorite Ally is Como, the spider. At every chance I got I made sure he was in my party (he's too cute to want to just copy his ability and call it a day)

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
....just WHY do you need to make things awkward?

Welp, went further back into my older datas to get one of the trophies out of the way. If I can focus on finishing up the fishing and gaming in this one without loading my current 3rd run, I shall focus on the books and confidants for that one alone, making it easier to focus I suppose.

*crossing fingers in hoping to avoid a fourth run*
WHOOT!

Loaded up an old data to get all the drinks and another for the games!

So now I'm gonna have to possibly load a file and play it strictly for the books only to save myself a lot of time. Then use the other one to build all my confidants up and get all the trophies

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer

A toss-up between Sachiko Wada and Senri Kita, I think, with the former slightly edging it. Others I like include Kumiko Suekane (also known as the person who bestowed the gift of Miles Edgeworth upon the world), Tomoyo Asatani, and Ippei Soeda, who is just really cool all-round (check out their Twitter page if you need proof).

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I have some questions for those of you that have played Xenoblade Chronicles 2, namely because I've been thinking about these lately.

How useful are Boreas, Azami, and Dhalia? I know from experience that Boreas is a pretty useful healer, but I'd also like to hear from someone who's played more of the game than I have, and I don't really know how useful the other two are.

Also, since it hasn't been uncommon for me to be fighting 3 or more enemies at once when traveling through an area, is there a way to lure enemies over to you so that you don't have to risk fighting more than one enemy at a time? I remember there being something like that in the original Xenoblade, but I don't know if there is a way to do so in this game.

Thanks in advance.

My favorite artist would probably be Wada Sachiko.
Dahlia is fantastic purely because she has a passive that, when maxed out, gives her a 100% chance to damage both adjacent Elemental Orbs to the Elemental Orb she hits in a chain attack. Additionally, if she hits a Wind Orb, she will actually do two points of damage to the adjacent orbs too.

Azami is apparently considered low tier, but if you need a Dark Element, she works well enough on Nia.

Also, to lure enemies, target them with the R button, get close enough, and then press Down on the D-Pad to throw a stone at them, getting their attention.

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I got a minute.

Almost everything to level up Boreas' affinity is tied to food items, which you can just spam in the pouch one after the other to level him, and the warehouse in Argentum.

Therefore once you've got a good cash flow - say once you've stacked golden cylinders and got any area up to 5* dev, doubly so since he boosts salvaging - it's absurdly easy to cap out everything combat related on him. Can be done in minutes.

Azami has been one of my primary Blades on Rex, but I don't have much of a combat analysis. Just like how she operates.

Haven't pulled Dahlia yet.

Field skills.

Makes em great for merc missions, or to swap in when you need a few.

I've been particular about hanging onto any commons with three field skills. Having a pile of them around for that is pretty handy.

With an enemy selected, but before you draw your weapon, you can press down on the dpad to toss a rock, luring the target.

Raduis is kind of wonky and there's nothing to indicate it. If it doesn't work right out, approach the target mashing down until it does.

Sometimes luring still seems to aggro the group around the target, but usually it'll just drag over the one to pick off.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
I'm still trudging through my backlog. Darksiders 2 is currently on tap. It's a HUGE step up from its predecessor in every conceivable way, though the RPG mechanics are super weaksauce and probably should have been left somewhere on the cutting room floor. I'm almost half-tempted to finish my playthrough on PC though because the Xbone port (Deathinitive Edition) is utter ****. It chugs super, super hard with framerate drops in areas with even only a little going on, sound desyncing (speed of sound > mouth movement, apparently), graphical glitches (ever see a golem stand on thin air?)...like, mondo yikes.

Still, I recommend it. Combat is fun and fluid, the lore/narrative/worldbuilding is really cool and good (but not lifechanging), Prince of Persia style platforming is fun, and has really cool and clever Zelda-like puzzles. It's an awesome mishmash of a bunch of ideas.

Smooth Criminal

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Stop talking about the logic of the bee movie. Please.
Why should I? There is rich lore in the Bee Movie universe.
Like, why do bees and humans speak the same language? Do humans speak English and bees speaks Beenglish?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom