• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
In Tekken 1, the plot is straight forward, Kazuya was thrown off a cliff by his dad, Heihachi, when he was a kid because he was a weakling, but he survived the fall, and spent his life training to become strong so he could take revenge.

In Tekken 2, however, we learn the Kazuya survived his fall only because he made a literal deal with the devil on death's doorstep. It turns him evil, but luckily Jun has like, anti-devil powers so whenever she's near him, he's normal.

In Tekken 3, we jump forward in time a bit and learn that Kazuya has died, but not before he and Jun had a kid, Jin. It turns out, Kazuya passed on his curse to Jin, but because Jin was always near his mother, there was no sign of it until he was an adult. So far so good.

In Tekken 4, things start to get extra wonky. We learn that Kazuya and Jin possess the Devil Gene, a literal genetic predisposition to becoming the devil. It wasn't a deal with the devil that allowed Kazuya to survive being thrown from a cliff, but an actual innate characteristic of his own DNA. Heihachi didn't throw Kazuya off a cliff because he was weak, but instead did it specifically to awaken Kazuya's latent powers. Unlike his son and grandson, however, Heihachi doesn't possess the Devil Gene and therefore has no access to those latent powers. This causes drama. Oh, and also Kazuya is still alive.

In Tekken 5, we're introduced to Jinpachi Mishima, Heihachi's dad, who Heihachi literally imprisoned under the family home because Heihachi is a **** to family members. After he dies of starvation he unlocks his own Devil Gene and becomes a raging monster. We're also introduced to Asuka, Jin's cousin, though neither of them know they're related. Asuka also possess Jun's latent anti-devil powers, though she's unaware of it. Jin, meanwhile, has gone full crazy demon by this point, unable to control his power the way his father can.

In Tekken 6, Jin has taken over the Mishima Zaibatasu and intentionally starts a world war. He's gone full villain, right? Wrong. He's actually still a good guy, and the world war was a huge gambit to awaken Azazel, an ancient evil being who also happens to be the origin of the Devil Gene, somehow, and destroying him will apparently end the curse. Oh, and also it turns out Jinpachi doesn't possess the Devil Gene, he just turned into a powerful monster for completely unrelated reasons. And Heihachi had an illegitimate son with a Swedish woman.

Finally, there's Tekken 7, where we're finally introduced to Kazuya's mother Kazumi. Who also has the Devil Gene. See, she's the origin of the Devil Gene in the Mishima family, and she specifically married into the Mishima family to ruin the Mishima bloodline, for... reasons. Oh, and also killing Azazel accomplished nothing whatsoever in ending the curse and Jin is actually a bad guy after all, I think?
Yeah and the ONLY reason Lars exists is because Heihachi needed to double check if HE had Devil powers, which he doesn't. And I guess the whole reason for wanting to kill his whole family was to get that Satan **** out of his house. What a hero.

Also, how pissed would Jin have to be that he awakened Azazel, the Yu-Gi-Oh monster, kill him properly instead of seal him, and then he STILL isn't cured of his curse. It was a ****ing waste of time and lives.

It's a shame, since Tekken 1-3 has a pretty solid narrative, especially by fighting game standards, but it has a hard plummet down from there.

Some of the side characters had okay stories too, Nina, Eddy and King in particular.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Hey, Yoshi is cool enough!!!
Well if this became an actual thing it wouldn’t have any references to other series like Yoshi cause I’d want this to be on an actual console.

You guess? If that's the case, what playable characters would have a love or romance type story? :p
Well the cast of characters is:
Swampy, Opo, Shiny, Shish, Aurane, Gwen, Zeb, Red, Me, Uni, Coricus, Mythra, Obobo, Ura, you, Burb & Roger Smith, Cure Lily, Natz, Blue Hunter, Joja, vaan, pokechu and Psychi Incarnate.

So uhh.. idk?

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
Yeah and the ONLY reason Lars exists is because Heihachi needed to double check if HE had Devil powers, which he doesn't.
You know, I somehow missed this explanation. This makes so much more sense.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
I’ve been thinking more about the NintenZone fighting game, and I got the basic idea for the plot.
Well in short the plot is about 22 mercenaries hunting the world for an ancient gods lost gift. Spoiler alerts but it’s Psycho Incarnate’s prison cell.
pretty sure i'll be there for half lolz and the other half "care for the...people i guess" and a mystical thrid half for the love of fire probably inflicting on both of the other halfs
Nah the characters woukd be us...or atleast my idea of what everyone looks like. lol
katt wanna hear what i got :p

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
pretty sure i'll be there for half lolz and the other half "care for the...people i guess" and a mystical thrid half for the love of fire probably inflicting on both of the other halfs

katt wanna hear what i got :p
Well all the characters think there’s gold and jewels aplenty in there so they’re going for that.

I’m still working on most characters but I recall you saying you were kinda butchish looking? Unless I’m an idiot I was just gonna roll with that?

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Well all the characters think there’s gold and jewels aplenty in there so they’re going for that.

I’m still working on most characters but I recall you saying you were kinda butchish looking? Unless I’m an idiot I was just gonna roll with that?
nah your correct, butchish, short, and chubby

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Like a female Wario? Or is that rude.
actually ya warios just slightly smaller than me, so were around the same height, so ya its actually more a accurate description :V

still only chubby not fat :V
How about the jacked arms?
i am built like a fantasy dwarf lol and big boned

so given the body differences just a stage less than his

can't believve ****ing wario is accurate to me goldie will get a kick out that lol

Last edited:

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
But why make it gold, when Yuri is more likely to attract me. :v

And no the fact that I can buy Yuri with gold doesn't count.

That line above would have a line through it, but I don't know how to do that on mobile. :v

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom