• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
fresh off the morning to put things into work, food is running low so a lot of us started eating raw meat, ya theres not much one can do when all we got to cook with is just a tiny campfire to feed 9 people, just gonna need to deal with, put coricus pawn to make some more scuptures so we got trade values while everyone continued on their original jobs plans

Untitled.png

our first raid finally came inbound, and its just one guy with a shiv, agaisnt 9 of us 7 which are combat ready with big guns and big swords

i don't think i need to tell how it went
Untitled3.png

poor ******* got destroyed by praline and lily, chewed up badly surpried he lived honestly looking at the combat log
Untitled4.png

actually damn looking at this he did some damage to lily, apparently dodging pralines bullets he threw himself at lily and jabbed her heart with the shiv, and she retaliated by skewing out his kidneys, looking at lilys pawn her heart did got scrapped by and had massive bleeding problems, but it wasn't anything to major, just a nilch to the damage, shinys med work made it an easy patch and she was good to go the next day

we actually were able to take the guy prisoner despite his kidneys being in pieces and having bullets in his head, no chance to recruit him (no reason to want to anyway) but we can sell him to a civilization for a quick buck, maybe sell him for a pair of pants and something useful, sounds worth it for an additional meal everyday

that wasn't the only exciting thing to happen today either
Untitled2.png

Untitled5.png

during the raid a bunch of cargo pods dropped on by containing squirrel meat (what was squirrel meat doing in outerspace?) and after the fight a meteorite landed near by made of shiny jade, food and a valuable resource, so thats pretty neat

would also like to mention both things landed on animals, the pods on a boar and the jade on a tortoise, poor creatures never had a chance and got shreded by the impact

anyway excitement was over, back to routine as we slowly worked way towards our goal not much to mention there really
Untitled6.png

a full day passed on by as we finalized our base, its nearly ready finally and we can all finally sleep without see eachothers ugly mugs

If you don't look like a fatty, then your weight comes from muscles, not fat.

And that's the drawback of BMI; it considers muscles and fat as one and the same when measuring weight.
ya BMI is pretty damn flawed

my reccomendation is get a physicains opinion instead or something, its much better than following a chart

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
today on fate grand order
"okay im gonna use my last 12 quartz i know i got raikou so i shouldnt expect anything too big"
*roll 1 is proto cu*
"you disapoint me by not letting me raise the np of good cu
*roll 2 is uwashimaru*
fine i guess
*roll 3 is boudica*
cool i guess
*roll 4 is nitocris*
Oh hey nice finally a gold caster (i couldnt get iris)

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Checking more FIFA World Cup memes:

Always go for this:
Never go for this, only villains do that:
And hm... Momo will be super dangerous if she's a Japanese high school delinquent:
Accel Art: Shadman that cares about World Cup but better...
I'm hoping I won't get infraction because of this pic lol, I personally think it's okay.

And current World Cup status:

Can't wait to see the movie JAWS when Uruguay VS France.

Neymar in Jojo style1:
Neymar in Jojo style 2:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Checking more FIFA World Cup memes:

Always go for this:

Never go for this, only villains do that:

And hm... Momo will be super dangerous if she's a Japanese high school delinquent:

Accel Art: Shadman that cares about World Cup but better...
I'm hoping I won't get infraction because of this pic lol, I personally think it's okay.

And current World Cup status:

Can't wait to see the movie JAWS when Uruguay VS France.

Neymar in Jojo style1:

Neymar in Jojo style 2:
holy ****, Neymar

the memes centered around his rollin is amazing

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
There's only one bad thing I can say about the Octo Expansion

Why did we get rematches against the base game's bosses? Would've been so much cooler to see the first game's bosses, including the original Octostomp battle, rather that just the same ones as the base game with a few more things to make them "harder"

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Limp Bizkit ft. Neymar - Rollin' (Penalty Raid Vehicle)

D

Deleted member

Well I went to the doctors today and my results came out really good.

I also am 5'10". Last time I was measured like a month ago I was 5'8".

Now I am 5'10".

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
So someone made a build of RPCS3 emulator with custom code that should be added to the main, official emulator pretty soon. It was aimed at getting more games bootable and other improvements.

But guess what's now bootable.

It's happening.

I've waited 10 years for this. And it's finally happening.

Obviously it's not perfect yet, but it's amazing that this game went from crashing on the title screen, to looking almost perfect overnight.
The shaders are slightly inaccurate right now and the post-processing effect for the background blur doesn't scale perfectly running it at 4K. Additionally, the game is heavy on the CPU and will be really hard to run for a lot of people. It's not possible to run it at 4K60 right now (or even 60 FPS in general I think). I'm also hearing about a consistent crash when breaking the gates in the first Werehog stage, but I haven't got there.

If I get that Werehog crash, I'm gonna get my PS3 save file onto my PC so I can play all of the levels and try to get the DLC and updates installed (which should also help performance as it did for the original game).

But god, this game is so pretty.

Last edited:

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Close to the end of my second run on Persona 5. Good god, I only have 7 people to max out their confidants minus the auto ones and I'm only on 12/3

Welp, guess the books, games, and sodas might be on hold for the 3rd run which I'm not wanting. And I better sell some stuff before the final battle

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Ohohoho it's on...

It's confirmed that you can be Octoling during the Splatfest even if you don't have the Expansion Pass, but not sure if you can change the eye color, hair style or not.
I'm probably gonna pick team Squid nonetheless...

Edit: I know it was posted already a while ago... still gonna mention this that this is going to be the first global Splatfest, which is awesome, this means I cna play with my bros.
Octopus all the way for me.

I'm looking forward to what Pearl's & Marina's arguments of which is better are when they announce the Splatfest because all I have stuck in my head is the chance of they'll have racist insults between each other (I know that will never happen but I can't think of anything else).

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Is my life an anime?
Yes, but if you ask me, the original manga version was better. I feel some of the nuanced themes and intricate character interactions were lost in the transition to the anime adaptation of your life, in order to make it a more suitable viewing experience for younger audiences.

D

Deleted member

Yes, but if you ask me, the original manga version was better. I feel some of the nuanced themes and intricate character interactions were lost in the transition to the anime adaptation of your life, in order to make it a more suitable viewing experience for younger audiences.
Dang it. How can I put myself back to glory?

Ivander

Smash Legend
I'm either going to be missing a whole lot of nothing or a whole lot of something next week, aren't I? Cause whenever I'm off, the board seems to move a bunch of pages over.

Anyway, most strongest FE character is Feh. Whoever controls the Orbs controls the masses.

Although it would actually amaze me if IS actually went the route of the "little cute character that has next to no value" is actually a "incredibly powerful creature that could potentially destroy the entire multiverse, yet uses it's power for you because of your friendship with it and the other characters". Than again, the only reason it worked for Grand Order was because you did interact with the character quite a bit and the character in question was in fact another character that was hinted at since Type Moon's first game Tsukihime.

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
****ing hell Colombia, you're no better than Panama.
Doesn't help the ref enabled this by not giving a red card for a blatant headbutt.
And I see Jordan Henderson is a distant relative of the Neymar family.

Chrono.

>Interspecies S-Support.

Someone stop Robin.

It's a bit of a random pairing though.

Is there context? Is this some Japanese meme?
I honestly don't know.

Someone just retweeted it on my timeline and I thought it was kinda cute lol.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
It's all fun and fast until Robin starts emanating purple smoke and calls to you a mere worm.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
SAD RIDS.png

This thread's title is depressing. :< Retro gave me the best of Rids.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Clutchlombia sending this **** into overtime lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom