• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
It's legit. At least, it's 100% the working title.
The name's a tad generic. Well at least it's not Avengers: Revolution something along those lines.

Still annoyed that I'm probably gonna wait until the third act of that film, if even, to have Spider-Man and Black Panther do anything cool. Literally the ONLY other character I really like is Captain America and he's one of the few that lives/doesn't temporarily "die".

It's gonna have Carol "I didn't watch Minority Report" Danvers though. So my expectations are a little lower than they already were.

Still hoping that next Spider-Man film lets Tom Holland actually BE Spider-Man and not shove in Iron Man. It holds him back.

Last edited:

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Oh right, dragon buffs exist now...

But I like how you only make an argument against Nowi and not for Grima :p
wasn't the topic really only about myrrh? i'd say nowi is better than grima too but I don't wanna turn this into a tangent :laugh:

D

Deleted member

Say what you will about Fortnite but these live ingame events are the ****. The map constantly getting updated like this isn't something I see in every game and it's part of the reason it manages to avoid getting stale

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Nowi? Better than Grima?

What are you smoking, Chu?
she's easier to merge and there's more competition in green than there is in blue

not to mention how while Grima's armored status does boost his stats, it also gives him a weakness to Armorslayers (when he's already weak to Falchions AND is also green)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
she's easier to merge and there's more competition in green than there is in blue

not to mention how while Grima's armored status does boost his stats, it also gives him a weakness to Armorslayers (when he's already weak to Falchions AND is also green)
But he gets the tradeoff of being able to use Fighter skills, which are all ridiculous in their own way, and work in Armor Emblems, which are easier to build than Dragon Emblems. Not by a lot, but still easier.

Also, his stats are downright stupid, even when unmerged.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Grima has Expiration and that's about it, Steady Breath does what VF does better and every Dragon carries it already anyways.
Nowi also has better merge availability and a better color.
Basically what I'm saying is that Grima is overrated.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Wait why did you nerf my medicine skill? It used to be 10.
i'm surprised ya remembered the specifics lol

2 answers, i customized the backstroy to some more fitting things and that effects the skills, and i used a different method of disputing skill points out, instead of pure random of 1-3 in every slot, only gave out 25 specifically for every pawn

so keeping things more static got ya slightly nerfed, won't be a problem though ya seen how often pawns get themselves injuried lol and with your insane learning skill you'll get it back sooner than ya think

Can you make me come under pressure?
yup easily, just need to lower your nerves and can do that without losing the hard working bonus
Also, why my shooting so bad, I get so much practice with Uni. :v
the backstories i built off origanlly was not of a shooting class but a melee one, so your pawn here is more a melee fighter V:

so instead of shooting practice with uni and shish, you instead go around stabbing them :p
still if ya want it changed let me know can do so :V
Also Shishœ needs the trait weeb, since he tried to turn his professor into one. :v
doesn't exist, wish it did lol
And if you can, name my bunny Yuri, cause of course she will be called that.
nope bunny gets a random name, i laughed my ass off when the bunny got its name last time lol
Also need secret trait to take over world and turn it into a paradise for Yuri couples.

jk
already gave it to you

Last edited:

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Finally back after a week from camp

My god, I don't even want to talk about how much **** I had to endue this week. One kid was completely rebellious and disrespectful

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
yup easily, just need to lower your nerves and can do that without losing the hard working bonus
Thanks.

the backstories i built off origanlly was not of a shooting class but a melee one, so your pawn here is more a melee fighter V:

so instead of shooting practice with uni and shish, you instead go around stabbing them :p
still if ya want it changed let me know can do so :V
Nah, I'm fine, blades actually suit me more, since I kind of actually prefer swords and stuff to guns.

Swords are like lightsaber and guns are blasters, so guns are so uncivilised. :v

doesn't exist, wish it did lol
Darn, so no being able to mock him in game then. :v

nope bunny gets a random name, i laughed my *** off when the bunny got its name last time lol
Oh.

Oh well, maybe I'll get lucky this time. Probably not though.

:v

already gave it to you
Really which state? :v

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
no problem
Nah, I'm fine, blades actually suit me more, since I kind of actually prefer swords and stuff to guns.

Swords are like lightsaber and guns are blasters, so guns are so uncivilised. :v
yus yus~ :awesome
Darn, so no being able to mock him in game then. :v
oh no you have a natural -40 with him, so yes you will be mocking him in game quite a lot :V
same thing with red as well though
Oh.

Oh well, maybe I'll get lucky this time. Probably not though.

we'll see what butts become this time :V
Really which state? :v
state?

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
**** .-. hope your able to sit on back and rest now dude
Thanks. I'm supposed to attend a conference this week, but I decided to drop it since the last thing I need is to put up with more ****. And not a good combo of camp followed by a conference back to back weeks

So I get a free week to myself

Starlight_Lily

oh no you have a natural -40 with him, so yes you will be mocking him in game quite a lot :V
same thing with red as well though
I don't like this trade off.

How me and red going to be pun buddies, if I hate him? :v

we'll see what butts become this time :V
Hopefully not butts again. :v

Trait, or whatever it is actually called. :v

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
I don't like this trade off.

How me and red going to be pun buddies, if I hate? :v
-shrugs- no clue :V it might change when i edit some things
Hopefully not butts again. :v
:awesome:
Trait, or whatever it is actually called. :v
personality files edited plus gay and misandrist makes your character want to dominate the world with only yuri couples
bit rough and gives you a flaw towards initally hating and prejudiced against males, but everyone needs a flaw so thats yours and works with what you want

Starlight_Lily

-shrugs- no clue :V it might change when i edit some things
Don't know if you can add this, but maybe make me a terrible comedian who only says bad puns to, something like, that enemy got the point, when I stab them. :v

:shades:

personality files edited plus gay and misandrist makes your character want to dominate the world with only yuri couples
bit rough and gives you a flaw towards initally hating and prejudiced against males, but everyone needs a flaw so thats yours and works with what you want
Well, I did promise red to help get another world to, so he leaves mine alone. :v

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Don't know if you can add this, but maybe make me a terrible comedian who only says bad puns to, something like, that enemy got the point, when I stab them. :v

Well, I did promise red to help get another world to, so he leaves mine alone. :v
....not sure if i can do that exaaaaaactly but can mess with hidden files :V

lol all works out

Starlight_Lily

....not sure if i can do that exaaaaaactly but can mess with hidden files :V

lol all works out
Good, I may still be annoying everyone with bad puns, even in another world.

Last edited:

Starlight_Lily

I go with the same rule I did with Smash, I won't leak anything first. But I will confirm it if I know it to be true.
Leak the details of how Goku's going to be added to Avengers Infinity War Part 2: Electric Boogaloo & Knuckles, Featuring Dante from Devil May Cry.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I wanted to post some images but the uploader has been burnt to a crisp at this stage.

I gotta say though, out of nowhere, I suddenly "feel" the wait for Kingdom Hearts III. Like I've been excited all these years, but the wait has never felt painful for me because there was always a few other AAA games I was really looking forward to. But it's basically the only AAA game I'm super excited for now to the point of wanting to buy it day one. Spyro too, but it's a remake so it doesn't really count as I know exactly what I'm getting. As far as indies go, I'm really looking forward to Freedom Planet 2 and whatever Yacht Club Games puts out next, but they obviously aren't as big in terms of content and scope.

Worst part is that there isn't much I can do to tide me over. With other franchises, I've been doing stuff like re-experiencing them on PC versions or through emulation to enhance them and mod them. But KH 1.5+2.5 HD ReMIX already displays at native 4K60 on the PS4 Pro, and there aren't any substantial mods for the KH games, so my PC does nothing for me in regards to that series.

I really hope KH3 gets a PC release after the initial release. It's not something I expect because of Disney, but I hope it happens somehow.

D

Deleted member

I tried but I can't get into Crash. The second game seems the better of the three, but really not a fan of games where you die so easily, it's why I've had issues getting into Donkey Kong Country games. That said, I still feel this is below all the other big platformers out there, though I will admit I can see how this appeal to others too.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I tried but I can't get into Crash. The second game seems the better of the three, but really not a fan of games where you die so easily, it's why I've had issues getting into Donkey Kong Country games. That said, I still feel this is below all the other big platformers out there, though I will admit I can see how this appeal to others too.
If you haven't had any real nostalgic attachment to the games, I can see it being harder for people to be into them.

I've played the crap out of Warped when I was young so I've had that previous experience with these games before. And I have been enjoying the games so far.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Sorry for the image uploader issues. I believe Warchamp is at CEO so it won't be fixed until he is done for the day most likely.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

Just kind of randomly scribbled this out thinking about things, but both for the sake of me not deleting every bit of art I do and because part of me wants to at least think it's semi-decent I figured I'd show you guys and see what you thought.

D

Deleted member

The reason why I was gone for a while was because power was off for a bit.
Finally back on!

I can watch more FMA:B tonight.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

..........howcan you play minecraft during a power outage?
You can play it without wifi.
Your skin will not be loaded and you can not play online. I never cared for Minecraft multiplayer to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom