• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
And no one’s gonna do **** about it because being racist towards white people somehow doesn’t count as racism?
Thet had massive cuts in staff and enrollment went down so Karma bit them preeeety hard lol

IDK us black people think its ok to respond to racism... with racism

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Also Harvard had a no whites allowed graduation in Georgetown University held a forum on racism but get this they excluded white people from coming

This literaly is what MLK did not want and he would be ashamed at blacks now for this

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Thet had massive cuts in staff and enrollment went down so Karma bit them preeeety hard lol

Well either way, if all these white people want to Black people to stop hating them, the answer is rather simple and easy.

You see, its basically, vote in people who will fund all the stuff that helps Black communities. I know to some moronic white people this seems like the wrong course of action, for some reason, even though doing stuff to help Black communities has proven to improve other communities lives as well, simply because hey, now the Black communities can help pay the taxes that help fund roads and schools.

But then again, if people were that smart, the Republicans would be a small fringe party in the USA, that never wins elections...

And well, the Democratic party, would be the right wing of the USA, and the Green Party would probably end up being the USA's left wing party.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

>anti-white racism
'Kay

****ing IS, please have mercy, Im saving for two banners and now there's a Nephenee one in the horizon.
pls IS just give me a nagflar or audhulma refine i beg you
Is this the first time a sprite got an update?

EDIT: Thanks Warchamp :V
https://i.redditmedia.com/5WMJGLWJr....jpg?w=302&s=9c3a5916342b4bd797f03594da383dd7
I think it's the first time a sprite got a significant update. They have been making some small changes here and there, one case was with Linde's and Nino's sprites iirc.
Still, yo, Neohenee looks amazing now, I wonder what crazy **** they'll give her because she most definitely wasn't needing a refine.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Well either way, if all these white people want to Black people to stop hating them, the answer is rather simple and easy.

You see, its basically, vote in people who will fund all the stuff that helps Black communities. I know to some moronic white people this seems like the wrong course of action, for some reason, even though doing stuff to help Black communities has proven to improve other communities lives as well, simply because hey, now the Black communities can help pay the taxes that help fund roads and schools.

But then again, if people were that smart, the Republicans would be a small fringe party in the USA, that never wins elections...

And well, the Democratic party, would be the right wing of the USA, and the Green Party would probably end up being the USA's left wing party.
Racism is racism and neither race should be doing it and thats all Ill say.

This isnt what MLK wanted, not at all. I aint tallking about the political parties so idk why you brought that up

Last edited:

Starlight_Lily

Racism is racism and neither race should be doing it and thats all Ill say.

This isnt what MLK wanted, not at all. I aint tallking about the political parties so idk why you brought that up
Actually I don't either now.

When that the parties had nothing to do with my point.

But agreed all forms of racism are bad.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
I can’t imagine beating an ff game in one sitting. If I were the runner I’d go mad. lol
FF6 is probably the best one for this purpose since it's pretty easy, and you only need three characters to complete the game, so you can just go straight for the final dungeon once you get the airship back. Which actually probably makes the game even easier, since you can just put all your resources and training into those three characters, so they end up steamrollering everything. :p

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I've made some progress with getting files from N. Sane Trilogy PC.

I was able to extract the contents of the .pak files, and that extracts a bunch of folders with more files which are usually in .igz format. However, I need to figure out how to turn .igz files into something usable.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Ayra is so annoying to fight.
Easily kills even my blue units.

Good thing I have my Ayra.
Ayra is more difficult to fight than Karla and Mia combined.

Last edited by a moderator:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer

Get a lancer, or red mage, or blue mage, stick Swordbreaker on them, problem solved. Mages are probably the better option, considering her low Res, but someone bulky like Lukas works too. Can't say she's ever given me that much trouble.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

As karmic as it would be (and I really love karmic punishments), I still think that anti-white racism is just gonna get more hatred.

What are your blues?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I thought Nowi is better than Myrrh.
Nowi doesn’t have a Wary Fighter weapon.

She can’t benefit from Emblem buffs either.

And her stats aren’t on par with armored units.

Myrrh has all of that.

But Nowi’s still a solid dragon, easily fourth best. Third if you don’t count Ninian since she’s mainly a refresher.

My Nowi is trash. I fused my 5 star Nowi to get a good 3 star Nowi with great stats.
First of all, you should’ve raised the 3-stars to 5 stars to keep the merge.

Second, raise that Nowi, boi.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I am a pathetic idiot....
I took Nowi's skill so I can benefit someone....
You’re not a pathetic idiot. You just didn’t know.

Stuff like that happens to the besr of us. I once killed a merged Black Knight to give a skill to Brave Ike.

Oh, and there’s the time I gave Brash Assault to a Firesweep user.

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
I've watched all the way through the first FMA. It was good, but it could've been a lot more enjoyable. Eventually I'll watch through FMAB, but I decided to take a long break first so I could watch other anime.

D

Deleted member

So it is confirmed Legendary Hector is the best Green Axe unit. :p

Also... yesterday I got an Effie who's nature was +Spd -Attack...
Intelligent Systems........ Why.......

Last edited by a moderator:

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Nowi doesn’t have a Wary Fighter weapon.

She can’t benefit from Emblem buffs either.

And her stats aren’t on par with armored units.

Myrrh has all of that.

But Nowi’s still a solid dragon, easily fourth best. Third if you don’t count Ninian since she’s mainly a refresher.
honestly nowi has to be the #1 dragon, and she always will be

myyrh is good but there's a lot of other green competition (grima, hector), blue has a lot more units but nowi is better than many. With her availability at 3, 4, and 5 stars and not to mention her frequent banner appearances, she's REALLY easy to merge (Myrrh isn't) and she comes with a DC weapon (Myrrh doesn't). Not to mention how she packs good HP, ATK, and DEF and just "okay" RES and SPD, the latter which can easily be boosted w/ refines and seals. add Steady Breath to Nowi and you have a real killer.

there's no way any other dragon will ever top Nowi. also, nowi can benefit from emblem buffs, hone dragons exist and also goad dragons iirc

Starlight_Lily

Give him his year back, no, give him am age, Age of Luigi, that sounds good.
I, for one, welcome our new Luigi overlord
Well, you may have **** taste in Waifus, for having one. :v

At least you have good taste in Overlords.

:v

I didn't realize this was about Heroes meta so I was about to call the police
Call them anyway, not having Tiki as their default No. 1 dragon.
:v

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom