• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I think I just lost my voice cheering for South Korea.
Holy **** those last few minutes.
I know it's always a cool thing to cheer for the underdogs, but Korea aren't really worth cheering, at least in my opinion base on their track record, that being said don't quote me on that lol.

And not sure if it's my browser but... your pic doesn't load... (Smashboards also runs slow on my browser after I am being salty... hm...)
At least they got the decision right and used it properly with a competent ref.

Signed, an England fan who saw England get ****ed over by a bad ref and poor VAR use against Tunisia yet still won.
There was a goal during Argentina VS Nigeria which forgot how the goal was scored but the VAR was somewhat in favor of Nigeria score the goal, but the ref still insist it was foul...

So yeah, VAR are good... when refs aren't biased lol.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Now I have an excuse to loudly play my GFriend songs.

#ThanksKorea :V

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Hit me. Now! HIT ME!!

EDIT: There was a story to this but apparently I didn't want to add it. So... out of context, it is.

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
*My browser is loading Smashboards like a turtle.. and even gives me 502 bad gateway*... so bear with my post being slow...
mario123007 mario123007
BTW why is South Korea a team of "cheaters" again?
I mentioned this before... they have track record of doing so, back in 2002 World Cup where they co-host the World Cup with Japan. That's how they eventually reach to semifinals, and interestingly, that's when they lost to Germany lol.

They apparently loves to do some questionable fouls as well...

D

Deleted member

Brazil has a chance to get eliminated as well so... and never forget that semi-finals match back in 2014 World Cup, it was well... unexpected.
>Chance of Brazil losing
>Against Serbia
Lol
And Korea are eliminated too, and like I said before, Korea are the technically the bad guys in World Cup because they have track record of cheating... so yeah, as usual, but now I hate Kora football team even more.
I don't even get why you're sad Germany lost. This is just too much salt for your own good, calling a football team the "bad guys" and "cheaters" lol.
I think I just lost my voice cheering for South Korea.
Holy **** those last few minutes.

At least they got the decision right and used it properly with a competent ref.

Signed, an England fan who saw England get ****ed over by a bad ref and poor VAR use against Tunisia yet still won.

Also signed, a Brazilian who watched the Brazil X Switzerland match.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
>Chance of Brazil losing
>Against Serbia
Lol
Yeah, same with my reaction when those say Germany will lose to Korea... until now...

Whoa there,this is World Cup we are talking about, but let's just hope for the best.
I don't even get why you're sad Germany lost. This is just too much salt for your own good, calling a football team the "bad guys" and "cheaters" lol.
Because I support Germany that's why, I don't think there's anything wrong with being sad and salty when your favorite football team loses (Especially to Korea, a football team that I'm against).. since most people looking forward to see Germany become the next country to save its champ reign for the first time since... well... Brazil did back in 60 years ago.

If you just think me being salty is childish and pathetic well... you aren't wrong lol, I'll get over it eventually, like most football fans does.

And like I said... because Korea football/soccer have track record of awful fouls and odd judgments back in 2002 World Cup.
Also signed, a Brazilian who watched the Brazil X Switzerland match.
I guess it's up to Brazil to beat Mexico.

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804

What was Neuer even doing up field?
Dip**** deserved to lose possession and have a goal get scored from it.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
We gonna get dad ****** by Brazil but at least is not Argentina.

This is the first time ever since 1938... where Germany did not pass the first round of FIFA World Cup...

Poland: "Oh no"

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700

What was Neuer even doing up field?
Dip**** deserved to lose possession and have a goal get scored from it.

Oh boy this needs some explanation.
From normal viewers perspective, it's normal for you to think that way.

But from a soccer strategic perspective... And look at the timer...
Germany and Neuer didn't have much of a choice, when they are 1 goal behind and the Korean teams were already losing their stamina in the last couple of minutes. Because no matter if you get scored again or not, you were already going to lose anyway. So it either you score or you messed up, and too bad it was the later.

Speaking of screwing up...

Shots on Germany is that they played too safe in the first half since they didn't even try to score that much... Which was very odd. Not to mention they made plenty of questionable or odd pass screw ups.

Germany could have made 3 scores easily if they were in their full well condition. But sadly they didn't, so yeah while I am salty I know did Germany do wrong.
I am gonna check the post match conference later to hear what coach Löw has to say.
What does Poland have to do with this? Lol

Last edited:

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
All this talk about football is good, I like it!

And the messages of "**** VAR" can't be said by Spanish people lol. We lucked out our way to first place, thanks to the VAR hahaha. We were loosing to Morocco, and Portugal was winning, and thanks to the VAR, they made legal a goal called offside for Spain in the last minute, and also with the VAR they had a penalty against Portugal, so on the very last minute thanks to the VAR of both matches we ended up on first place while playing the worst we've played in years.

Now Spain is up against Russia, and I'm not confident at all in winning. But I'm enjoying the world cup, so many surprises all over the place.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
The memes from this have been great lol

Dragonball
Simpsons
MHA
Spongebob

Oh boy this needs some explanation.
From normal viewers perspective, it's normal for you to think that way.

But from a soccer strategic perspective... And look at the timer...
That's a must when you are 1 goal behind and the Korean teams were already losing their stamina in the last couple of minutes. Because no matter if you get scored again or not, you were already going to lose anyway. So it either you score or you messed up, and too bad it was the later.
Save that for a set piece like a corner or a free kick, not open play otherwise you just humiliate yourself when the other team get the ball and can just punt it down your end towards an empty goal.
Funnily enough that's part of how Sweden even got in this World Cup, the French keeper left his area in open play, messed up and got punished for it.

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
but I finally have a short friend!!

who else wants to join the SHORTY SQUAD????
well i'm basically just 5'3 and tough built :V so i'm just basically a dwarf

eitehr way i'm good, you can have my older brother LoneKonWolf LoneKonWolf join that squad though :p hes 5'2 and basically looks like a child :p

I can one up all of you.

Not only do I have the maturity level of a child, I have the looks to match.

I went to Red Robins for my family Father's Day outing a couple weeks ago and they brought up the children's menu. I'm old enough to drink.
Like, 5'3".

I'm a little short, but I'm not improbably short, just babyfaced.
damn :V so you basically have my immaturity and konnies childish body :V

**** he also has that problem hes shorter than you, thin as hell, got a baby face and 3 dimples, hes pretty much confused all the time for a middle scholer, sometimes better sometimes worst :V and ya hes 22 going on 23 right now

genetics are weeeeeeeird :V
Nah I gave it up.. it was too much effort. Tsun just comes naturally to me.
aw :/ whelp guess yan club room for one still just me here :/

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
8 years ago today Germany went through to the last 8 in a game where England were denied a blatant goal.
For them to be sent home in the group stages by a correct VAR decision is *chef kiss*
Lampard sends his regards.

Now lets see how Brazil do.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
To be fair, title favorites flopping hard in the World Cup is part of the fun of a World Cup.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
Give Neymar an Oscar for that acting like he'd been shot. What an embarrassment.

Edit: Look at this ****

Last edited:

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
I'm late to the height talk, but the last time I checked my height, I was 5' 9.

However, that was back in November, and I've definitely grown a couple of inches since then.

Ivander

Smash Legend
I'm pretty sure this is a Barrel Roll.

But seriously, enough with the Aileron roll stuff. An aileron roll pretty much looks like a barrel rolling anyhow. It's about as bad as science trying to correct us on Triceratops now.

Edit: Why do Gifs never work for me? :glare:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'm pretty sure this is a Barrel Roll.
But seriously, enough with the Aileron roll stuff. An aileron roll pretty much looks like a barrel rolling anyhow. It's about as bad as science trying to correct us on Triceratops now.
Incorrect. They are similar, but the Aileron roll is too different to be considered a Barrel roll... -_-

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom