• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
hey....did this site suddnely crap up like a half hour ago? everything runs like crap to do anything even likes
With how much you mention it you’re starting to make me seem like a yandere.

Am I a yandere!? :urg:
well thats my field being a yan :V though i don't turn dere much

if ya wanna jump our boat i'll welcome ya :V though pretty sure ya more suited for the tsun tsun mayo
Well...
View attachment 150287
I guess I should act the part.
yay~ wlecome to the yan club praline ^-^

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Gonna take a Wild Guess™ and say Legendary Alm with a green bow.

N's Castle without hazards is legitimately one of the most exciting things for me.
I didn't even realize that.
Unova is my favorite generation, and N's castle was one of my favorite 3DS stages. Being able to see N's Castle in competitive play would be awesome!

Also, I hope that they retain the ability to spike through the platforms on Magicant. That's one of my favorite parts of that stage.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Duck Hunt's can is the funnest thing in the game.

I like figuring out all kinds of combos and distractions and stuff with it.

A lot of players will just forget it's out. Then BAM. I move it while they aren't paying attention

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I also changed my avatar.

Sig too.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn do you have a crush on Natz~ ?
Whenever you interact with her, you are very friendly toward her and it looks a bit flirty.

Sorry if I am wrong, because my curious mind likes to go in a lot of directions.
Very friendly =/= Has a crush

So no, I don’t. That’s just us goofing around because we’re really good friends. :p

With that said, I thought you were the one who believed everyone else’s collective mindset was to ship anything that moves.

Are you "one of us" now? :V

Last edited:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I was wondering if it was possible to speedrun Pokemon go and came to the conclusion you need a perfect line-up of Pokestops and a method of transport that would go at 14mph without breaking local laws. And that's not getting into the costs of doing a run that allows microtransactions.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I was wondering if it was possible to speedrun Pokemon go and came to the conclusion you need a perfect line-up of Pokestops and a method of transport that would go at 14mph without breaking local laws. And that's not getting into the costs of doing a run that allows microtransactions.
What would your ending condition be, Lv40?

I'm not certain it's possible to speedrun that without, like, the better part of a month to yourself on top of the requirements you've mentioned.

And I'd have to assume using a Go-tcha would make it equivalent to a TAS, although doing it otherwise would be grueling at best.

I'm picturing someone riding around a park on a go-kart for three weeks straight, just having pizza and water delivered on their route every so often a la Mach Pizza and praying they can still catch stuff from the bathroom when nature calls.

Who knows what they'd do about sleep.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Games done quick? How about games done period?

I finished Hollow Knight today, took me 23 hours total and manged 92% completion.

There's a few speedrun achievements for it. 100% in 20 hours, beat the game in 10 hours and beat the game in 5 hours. I'm not going to attempt them.

All in all, it's an excellent game. The art, world design and gameplay were all top notch and you're constantly discovering new things further adding to the experience. It also has a nice degree of difficulty but never gets too brutal.

I did encounter two bugs of the glitch kind in addition to the wide array of bugs that inhabit the world. Once after being hit the Knight just slowly orbited around in the air until it got hit again. Also I found that trying to open your inventory after getting a certain item from a specific NPC would crash the game unless you left the room and then opened the menu.

Aside from these two hiccups, can't say anything else really detracted from the experience. So if you're in the mood for a good metroidvania or just some adorably animated characters, give Hollow Knight a try.

Last edited:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
What would your ending condition be, Lv40?

I'm not certain it's possible to speedrun that without, like, the better part of a month to yourself on top of the requirements you've mentioned.

And I'd have to assume using a Go-tcha would make it equivalent to a TAS, although doing it otherwise would be grueling at best.

I'm picturing someone riding around a park on a go-kart for three weeks straight, just having pizza and water delivered on their route every so often a la Mach Pizza and praying they can still catch stuff from the bathroom when nature calls.

Who knows what they'd do about sleep.
Best I can think of is a park that allows go-karts (electric or otherwise), with Pokestops in a loop just over a mile long, with another guy in another go-kart to relay the phone to like a baton when it becomes too much at which point Karter 1 takes a nap in a tent.

Also failed to mention earlier it would need good but not full on sunny weather

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Interesting, the Snipperclips song "Noisy Notebook" in Smash Ultimate is arranged by the person behind Metal Gear Solid & Zone of Enders series soundtracks.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Mythra Mythra
Someone on the post wanted me to thank you for reminding them of their childhood. :p

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
hey....did this site suddnely crap up like a half hour ago? everything runs like crap to do anything even likes

well thats my field being a yan :V though i don't turn dere much

if ya wanna jump our boat i'll welcome ya :V though pretty sure ya more suited for the tsun tsun mayo

yay~ wlecome to the yan club praline ^-^
Nah I gave it up.. it was too much effort. Tsun just comes naturally to me.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Interesting, the Snipperclips song "Noisy Notebook" in Smash Ultimate is arranged by the person behind Metal Gear Solid & Zone of Enders series soundtracks.

Intresting.

Sins of the Father (aka WOAH-OOOOOAAAAAHHHH) for Smash Soundtrack perhaps?

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
womenchild all throughout life and will probalby still be till katt dies :V
I can one up all of you.

Not only do I have the maturity level of a child, I have the looks to match.

I went to Red Robins for my family Father's Day outing a couple weeks ago and they brought up the children's menu. I'm old enough to drink.

D

Deleted member

I want Hector to fluff my pillows, organize my blanket and read me a beautiful bedtime story at night.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I can one up all of you.

I went to Red Robins for my family Father's Day outing a couple weeks ago and they brought up the children's menu. I'm old enough to drink.
"I'm sixty-eight years old and I want a Krabby Patty!"

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
I can one up all of you.

If you don't mind me asking, how tall did you say you were beforehand, Cori? :o

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom