• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Well I was with my three friends and I am back in my room.

One friend has an adorable young hedgehog that everyone got to pet gently.
That was a really fun night! :)

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
ya know if you say juice with pulp is "chunky juice" it sounds infinitely more disgusting than it actually it

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Fun fact! Hedgehogs aren't allowed to be pets in the Netherlands! I also did some exams on hedgehogs and Saint Nick for middle school papers
They're illegal in Pennsylvania as well for the dumbest reason. It pretty much came down to one guy like a hundred years ago not liking them or something so he made them illegal. They're not ecologically invasive because our winters are too cold for them to live. They're just illegal for seemingly no reason and no one's been able to reverse it.

And that sucks because I'd have loved to own one. Granted I've kept animals less than legally before, but still. Had no clue where my permit went for our now-departed skunk so I'm glad I never got called out on it.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
They're illegal in Pennsylvania as well for the dumbest reason. It pretty much came down to one guy like a hundred years ago not liking them or something so he made them illegal. They're not ecologically invasive because our winters are too cold for them to live. They're just illegal for seemingly no reason and no one's been able to reverse it.

And that sucks because I'd have loved to own one. Granted I've kept animals less than legally before, but still. Had no clue where my permit went for our now-departed skunk so I'm glad I never got called out on it.
you used to have a skunk? what was that like?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
It pretty much came down to one guy like a hundred years ago not liking them or something so he made them illegal.
Dude so hipster that he hated on Sonic before he existed.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

It's because hedgehogs became a bit endangered iirc but also because hedgehogs need to have all the space they can have, a living room and garden simply isn't enough according to our laws. You should also never give them milk cause their tummies can't take it well

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Hedgehogs are illegal because Shadow stole a Chaos Emerald and the government thinks all hedgehogs are Shadow. :V

I got that graphical glitch in Sonic Boom mostly cleared up, I think it was either shader cache compilation (which I can only fix by playing through the game), or related to the recompiler method.

I still can't fix the muted dialogue though.

Played the game a bit and honestly, I'd enjoy it if it weren't for how janky the jumps feel. 4K60 does help the experience feel way smoother but the jumps just feel awful.

I recorded some 4K60 footage but I won't be uploading that until tomorrow since it's way late right now and it would take a while for that to upload and fully process.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I honestly have no strong feelings towards this No-Pulp vs Pulp stuff going on. Some brands make it better than others.

However,

Orange Juice that tastes like actual Oranges >>>>>>> Orange "Flavored" Juice. You know I'm right.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I honestly have no strong feelings towards this No-Pulp vs Pulp stuff going on. Some brands make it better than others.

However,

Orange Juice that tastes like actual Oranges >>>>>>> Orange "Flavored" Juice. You know I'm right.
yes, everyone knows. Just let us drink our unhealthy juice

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
you used to have a skunk? what was that like?
She was adorable and just waddled around the house all day, and usually fell asleep in the laundry hamper.

She was also half blind and had a deformed foot, hence why we took her in in the first place. :p

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
She was adorable and just waddled around the house all day, and usually fell asleep in the laundry hamper.

She was also half blind and had a deformed foot, hence why we took her in in the first place. :p
awwww~ thats so cute~

ya know i've always heard skunks actually did make good pets, their basically more active and less lazy cats

D

Deleted member

Call me a child, but I do not care. I feel like Minecraft has definitely fallen from grace and just became a wasteland that people like to make fun of. I started playing that game around 2010-2011 ( Not sure when, around those years. ). This video is honestly amazing. I am not kidding. I really do not play Minecraft a lot anymore, because I just can not get myself into it anymore. This video made me emotional and I almost dropped a tear.

I hope everyone is having a good day. :)

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Probably really late to this but I saw people posting their Hero Merit lists from FE Heroes' so here's mine.

There were more maxed out before but then updates happened and by then I had a solidified main team.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
If you enjoy having gooey chunks of vesicular membrane floating in your drink, then you're an adult.
So if you are an adult for drinking orange juice with the guts if dead oranges afloat within, and a child if you drink it without.

What are you if you don’t drink orange juice period?

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Alright, here's a question for all of you: what is/are your favorite tv show(s) of all time? It can be live-action, anime, western animation, or whatnot. Been curious since I've been getting more into binge-watching shows lately, and have been wondering what are all of your guys' favorite shows?

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
Changing topic :V
ITT: Post your Hero Merit list.
I'm quite late to this but:
I suppose I don't use most of them a whole lot aside from Elise, Camus, Arvis, B!Ike, Hector, Effie, BK, and Winter Robin, so there is somewhat of a drop after that.

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Alright, here's a question for all of you: what is/are your favorite tv show(s) of all time? It can be live-action, anime, western animation, or whatnot. Been curious since I've been getting more into binge-watching shows lately, and have been wondering what are all of your guys' favorite shows?
favorite one of all time?

gurren lagann easy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom