• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I found a really good Horsea in Pokémon Quest today.

Just hope as a Seadra I can get it to learn Hydro Pump.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
The next CEMU update makes Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric playable (booted in a previous version a few months ago albeit very poorly, but for a while, it hasn't even been bootable in updates since).

I'm really curious to see if I can push it to 4K. I hope someone makes a frame rate unlocker for it too.

Last edited:

One winged Devil

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4499-5767-3965
The next CEMU update makes Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric playable (booted in a previous version a few months ago albeit very poorly, but for a while, it hasn't even been bootable in updates since).

I'm really curious to see if I can push it to 4K. I hope someone makes a frame rate unlocker for it too.
Rise of Lyric Fixed Edition when?

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
What? Are people now dissing Mexican food!?:031:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Dreamer Eel.png

A bit unpolished, but this stuck out as part of a dream I had this morning. Well, this and me attempting to scrawl a sign on construction paper saying "Reggie give us an Uprising sequel". But this is more important.

Writting said:
The Dreamer Fool's Snake is seldom a species one will find in the wild, found in tropical depths and long since placed on the endangered species list. Due to it's ease of breeding and hardy, docile nature, however, it has found a fairly common home in the pet trade. It's back covered in medium-sized bioluminescent spots of green, blue and pink, with shimmering silver scales everywhere they don't shine through, it's appearance is highly in demands for it's beauty. It's tail is a curious thing, tipped in a smaller fake head intended to drive away stealth predators. In a pinch, however, the faux head will rip off into a bloody stump, growing back over time with the shimmering scales hiding the otherwise potentially obvious regrowth. Much like lungfish, it has a set of rudimentary lungs and a limited ability to breathe air, however ideally this animal should be kept in a source of water. Fortunately it's not too picky about where it's placed, and many are kept in bowls or small size tanks despite their fairly large size in terms of freshwater fish. Compared to most pets in general their size is still fairly small, however, being approximately five inches in length. Many children can be seen picking the fish up out of the water and holding it between their fingers, carrying it around to show to friends. This is not instantly lethal to the fish, however if not cautious one can potentially crush the fish or send it into shock.

Typically special pet food mixes are sold specifically for this type of fish, often branded as "Fish Sand" or a similar type of branding. Portable carrying cases intended to scoop up the fish and a small amount of water for transport are also popular, the transport tanks often coming in a variety of neon colors. "Fish houses" are also very common choices, placing tank-safe model buildings hollowed out for the fish to hide or sleep in into tanks large enough to hold them, ranging from generic building models to popular fantasy film locations. Fantasy castles are actually almost unheard of in the Dreamer aquarium industry, offering little actual room for the fish to rest while largely having negative connotations in the markets that sell them. Attempts have been made at marketing shark mouth fish caves for Dreamers, however the fish were found to become startled and shy away to the far corners of their tanks when the models were placed. Whether this is the fault of the fish's natural caution or excessive perfectionism on the part of the local aquarium model industry is unknown.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I am sure there are people in this thread that like Mexican food.
Mexican cuisine is wonderful for me. This is because 1.) it's tasty, 2.) it's affordable, and 3.) I love most anything related to culture that has ties back to most Spanish-speaking countries. Quesadillas are where it's at for me with Mexican.

While Spanish food does have some differences, both Mexican and Spanish cuisine do have some ingredients that are commonly used between the cuisines. One item that is popular in both cuisines to my understanding is café con leche, which simply put is "coffee with milk."

D

Deleted member

Look, the problem with M*neta ism't that he's a stereotypical anime pervert character, and it's not just a single problem he has, it's three
1) He doesn't have anything else to him: his whole character is centered around him being a pervert and attempted humor with that. There's nothing else to him. Not only is that his motivation for becoming a Hero, but his "big moment" on him leaving that part of him aside to become a better Hero is completely forgotten immediatelly after the arc and he goes back to being the same as always.
2) He goes way past the limit: other characters of his archetype usually limit to just peeking and weird comments which... is still bad but at least it doesn't become outright sexual harassment. Like, I actually found him at least acceptable before the USJ arc, he wasn't any worse than, say, Jiraya but then he just ****ing gropes Froppy in the middle of them being attacked by villains. And the comments he makes are just way past the creep mark and go to "how the **** is this guy not in jail" as the series progresses. Like, the stuff with Eri was just plain gross and unnacceptable.
And finally, what I think is what makes the two previous points worse
3) He's a sore thumb in an otherwise great show: Horikoshi is a great writer, and MHA shows that numerous times, it says a lot when I like almost every arc completely and, even though I think Chisaki is an utterly terrible(and overrated) character and that him and the Eight Precepts are the worst thing to have happened to the series, there were still enough great stuff from that arc that I cam't say I hate it. He's built an interesting world with great characters who are well explored in a pace that would seem to be impossible with the sheer number of characters and even villains and pieces of ****(Endeavor) have redeeming points and interesting angles that are well explored... but then you have Mineta that seems like he came straight up from any low-quality shonen manga like Fairy Tail or Bleach. Mineta is the first, rushed draft that barely reached the minimal word-requirement while everyone else is on their 10th draft that went way beyond the word-limit.
ARGs like these are always a fun ride.
There was a problem fetching the tweet
I remember the one from last year of the writer dude that ended up in a mirror universe, was a fun read.
That post has constantly showed up on my dash these past few days and everytime it does I have less of an idea of what's going on.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
No-pulp VS No-pulp
easy win. Beat them easily

No pulp vs pulp
we get slaughtered. Beaten to a pulp

every
damn
time
:061:
Yeah Coricus, Jojalole, pokechu/Uni and I had the same problem lol

We only faced pulp like 3 times in the hour and got utterly destroyed.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Yep, Sonic Boom boots in the new CEMU update. I also found a 60 FPS graphics pack and I can run it perfectly at 4K.

The game actually looks quite pretty.

I do have a graphics bug and audio bug I have to look into though before I can play properly.

I'm actually really curious to play through the game this way. I never played through the whole game, just the demo, but I wonder if I might enjoy it now that I wouldn't have to deal with a choppy framerate.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

so ita a Ketchup vs Ketchup thing again huh? then Pulp will win since thats a loss and a win all in one and No pulp will get just as robbed as ketchup

I wonder if the same thing with splat 1 happened.

Whichever is less popular all the expeeienced players go to for high win rates lol.

. . .or we all just suck

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
I wonder if the same thing with splat 1 happened.

Whichever is less popular all the expeeienced players go to for high win rates lol.

. . .or we all just suck
It's because All the Grown Ass Adults are on the pulp side, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom