• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
sorry guys for popping out, I'm gonna let my buddy pal pal play some Splatoon 2 for a little bit and I don't want them throwing a wrench into your win rates :laugh:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Finally.

Now I can continue on and get Blade Nia back. Wanna try solo'ing some Challenges with her.

1529786888847.png

StormC

Smash Hero
God that reminds me of the time someone said "Uh, hey, maybe don't have an acronym that's too similar to the Ku Klux Klan" because they were the K.Rool Kremling Kutthroats and nazis are a thing again
I think it greatly trivializes the KKK and the Nazis by drawing comparisons to the title of a K. Rool thread to them. It does nothing productive and only invites hostility.

Signed, a Jewish K. Rool fan.

PS: Nazis are not “a thing again.” They have always been there.

Last edited:

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Something that I'd love for Fire Emblem Heroes to implement is a new item that can be used as a universal merge +1 for all units and/or based on their color.

For example, in Alchemist Code, you use character shards that you can from duplicates to raise their level cap (thus their stats), much like Fire Emblem Heroes. But you can also use Rainbow Shards that can substitute for any character's shards, and there are also shards based on each element, so a Fire type unit can use Fire Shards to increase their max level.

The same thing also exists in DanMachi Memoria Freese, duplicate units become bonds that can raise a unit's level cap and status board up four levels after 60, but with some time and effort you can collect materials that can be traded in for a bond that can be used for any adventurer or assist depending on which kind you get.

Right now the only way to strengthen your hero in FEH is to have another of that unit. Granted in this game, merging provides a lot less of a buff than in the above two examples, but it'd still be nice to work for some sort of reward that can be used to boost our favorite units that are difficult to acquire multiples of (particularly seasonal units, but also units just locked at 5 stars).

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Changing topic :V
ITT: Post your Hero Merit list.
I don't remember using Cherche enough to get her to 4,000... She's a good unit, though, so it probably just adds up without really noticing it. A lot of these are units I barely even use any more, too, such as Camus. I got him to 3,000 not long after he was released, and then barely touched him after, with how other units passed him by pretty quickly.

Also sitting on close to 80,000 feathers with no idea of what to spend them on. Can't decide between investing in a few more merges for Leon or Titania, or building some units I've been sitting on for a while, like Oliver or Merric or Saias.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Sorry dude. :/
It's okay... I guess... because even if I managed to join chances are I will still get *kicked out* due to some odd connection errors.

We lost to a ****ing tri slosher quartet wtf
You should be glad that you don't meet Custom Dualie Squalcher quartet lol... that's the one annoys me the most.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I think it greatly trivializes the KKK and the Nazis by drawing comparisons to the title of a K. Rool thread to them. It does nothing productive and only invites hostility.

Signed, a Jewish K. Rool thread.

PS: Nazis are not “a thing again.” They have always been there.
Still, you'd think maybe a different name could have at least been thought of considering Charlottesville and wanting to dissociate. I get that sometimes unfortunate events happen, I know an old clothing store called "ISIS Bodyshop" and it's like a decade old but still

Yeah but now they're mainstream again. I'm not the best with words, my bad.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
****, it has been over an hour... I still could join even ONE match

I think another long wait again, if it still fails to connect, I think I'm gonna stop and call it for now...

Last edited by a moderator:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Bah, I finally joined a match, but lost badly...

Now I say I basically hate anyone that is *good* lol.

Chrono.

K.Rool fans are fine.

Decidueye fans are fine.

You know what's not fine? Marth's Melee grab.

43a.gif

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
So I just got an idea, you know Tasuneku vs Capcom was a thing?

I was thinking it would be cool if Toei vs Capcom was a thing.

And no its not just because I want to see Megaman beat up a Kamen Rider.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Gwen...

If you could once not make a situation go from 0-100, I'd be grateful.

You always escalate things.

Always.

It's awful frankly.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
*Death Blow banner with Swordhart on it*

Hoo boy can't wait to not get anything decent.

*gets Saber and a second Ayra*

So I just got an idea, you know Tasuneku vs Capcom was a thing?

I was thinking it would be cool if Toei vs Capcom was a thing.

And no its not just because I want to see Megaman beat up a Kamen Rider.
He's doing that in Mega Man 11, look at the Robot Master in the bottom left

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Is it safe? Can I come out now?
Look, I really feel the need to say something here.

You don't get to be both the antagonist and the victim. You came in here and derailed the thread to say you pissed people off and stirred up drama for no reason. Then the mods needed to get involved and you immediately went to the "guess I better leave" thing, only to come back and say this after you clearly see everyone is over it.

What you did was stupid, not gonna sugarcoat it. Going into support threads to denounce your "allegiance" to the character or whatever you said you did just stirs up needless drama when you can choose not to post in that thread. I've had some poor experiences with specific K. Rool fans in the past but I'd never go and antagonize the fans in their own thread, especially since folks like Bkupa and Banjodorf and lots of other folks there are really nice and chill people. And considering folks are already giving Decidueye fans flack because of what you did just makes me regret giving the Decidueye thread to you. :/

You don't need to continue bringing it up. It was dumb. Learn from it and don't dwell on it. Don't keep bringing it up when the thread very clearly moved past it.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Toei VS anything is a copyright nightmare lmfao. Also I want it so a Kamen Rider can beat up a PreCure :p
Gwen, I'm talking Original Toei IPs only, anyway. No Dragonball or Sailor Moon would be in this. Also, Tasuneko Vs Capcom was a rights nightmare, and it still happened.

And anyway, this is just for fun.

Oh, you silly delusions Gwen, Precure will always have the advantage over a Kamen Rider, after all, they don't take as long with their transformations. :p

I want him to kick a real Kamen Rider's ass though, not NotAKamenRiderTM. :v

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom