• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
oh LOL

i thought y'all all disbanded and went your separate ways (since the room suddenly dropped) so I hopped in a solo turf war match OOF

i'm horrible, if you don't want to wait the minute left then you can find someone else

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
I’m just tired of this nonsense, really. Trying to intentionally piss someone off to trigger more fighting isn’t okay at all. It just leads to more frustrating and annoying arguments that nobody should have to endure.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I was starting to get annoyed by everything in the K. Rool thread, and I'm in an awful mood in general right now so I kinda took it out on them while formally leaving the fanbase.
I still support the character, just silently.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Seeing some of those post here make me glad that Ridley fan are finally out of this hellish rabbit hole.

It was a deep hole that lasted century, but having wings help you know?:ultridley:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
tfw you get a new job but someone you know and don't like arrives as a customer

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I was starting to get annoyed by everything in the K. Rool thread, and I'm in an awful mood in general right now so I kinda took it out on them while formally leaving the fanbase.
I still support the character, just silently.
Maybe keep out of the K. Rool thread then?

D

Deleted member

Well I COULD try Fortnite out and play BUT you stole my delicious meat pie last week so **** you
At this point you're just making up excuses to be angry with me and, honey, you don't need them.
Just settle it in Smash.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Man normally I do better than winning like 20% of the games I’m in, all the best people show up only for splatfests?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom