• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
That you needed to be told was a joke. Lol
well..it didn't come off as one as thats kinda a common thing around here posts without text

plus i did kinda needed to be told this whole time red was doing a ship joke with me and uni so -shrugs-

D

Deleted member

If :ultpit:and :ultinkling: had babies, than their children would have wings and can fly while having the ability to turn to a squid.

That is really cool, actually.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Subspace Emissary's narrative and character interactions were actually great for what it was, it's like the only thing I see people consistently praise it for. Anything can be dumbed down and abridged to make it sound like less, which is kind of all you're doing in this post. Speaking as someone who appreciates it more for the gameplay. I can skip SSE's cutscenes and still have loads of fun in it. I had over 100 hours in that mode alone on my original save file.

But anyway, I'm not even necessarily saying that Smash needs a story, certainly not a more grandiose one like SSE. All I'm saying is that, "you can put x character and y character on the same screen" isn't much of a selling point to me anymore on it's own. Anyone can do that. Source Filmmaker is a thing. We also live in an age where Nintendo characters crossing over with each other (Link in Mario Kart), and with third parties (Mario + Rabbids) in an official capacity, is actually pretty common. So Smash has lost it's unique appeal of bringing characters together, because it's frankly not the only one doing it anymore. Those other games may not have the same amount of characters, but the principle is the same. And some of them DO actually feature amusing or compelling interactions.

That's why "more varied modes and content" is my main desire for Smash Ultimate. Because honestly, it objectively has no right calling itself the "ultimate Smash game" if it doesn't even at least try to get some fun and varied modes and content in there. Because that means it's missing a vital part of what made the previous installments so great. I've said it before, but look at ANY review or retrospective for the Smash games - Melee, Brawl, and even Smash 3DS are always praised for having a lot to do even for a single player. When Smash Wii U became a thing, people immediately noticed how lacking in content it was. So I do believe they owe it to the fans to give them a lot of varied modes to indulge in if making the ultimate Smash game is truly their primary goal.
ca5.png
You know? I see where you're coming from.

Point conceded.

I know I'm going to enjoy myself either way, but let's see what else they've got for us in the next few months.

Cut the shipping users **** out
Don't worry.

I'm just giving Katt and Uni grief, in that order.

This ship sucks :V
Only half that ship sucks.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Playable Inklings are 14.
Actually, not exactly true; Inklings just gain complete control over their forms at the age of 14.

Technically, their actual age is up to the player/how old the player wants their Inkling to be.

So long live Pit/Inkling! :^)

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Actually, not exactly true; Inklings just gain complete control over their forms at the age of 14.

Technically, their actual age is up to the player/how old the player wants their Inkling to be.
Stands to reason the Inklings and Octolings we interact with are mostly kids.

We've seen Inklings age to adulthood.

Sunkenscroll16.png
Sunkenscroll14.png
Sunkenscroll15textless.png

But if we're being fair it is hard to say. Callie, Marie, and Agent 3 all haven't visibly aged much between Splatoon 1 and 2 even though 2 years have passed, and Pearl and Marina are older than they look.

Like...Pearl's 21. That still blows my mind.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Smash ships? The best Smash ship is this:
:ultridley::ultcorrin:
Try to find the connection aside from just both of them being Dragons.

D

Deleted member

*sigh* fine
:ultduckhunt::ultfalco: Birds of a Feather aka Falco cucks Dog
:ultwolf::ultlucario: Local Furries
:ultzelda::ultsheik: Selfcest Hot(also, just realized Sheik is not in proper Alphabetical Order)
:ultridley::ultolimar: Lovers of Opposite Worlds

D

Deleted member

:ultkirby::ultjigglypuff:

:ultsamus::ultfalcon:

Literally the only good Smash ships. :V

(And I mostly like them because of Brawl in the Family, anyway).
As a person who read Brawl of the Family for a long time ( I read the whole thing )..
I like the :ultsamus::ultfalcon: ship, but I never liked the :ultkirby::ultjigglypuff: ship.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I ship Ganondorf X Sandbag.

Now that's a true ship right there.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
*sigh* fine
:ultduckhunt::ultfalco: Birds of a Feather aka Falco cucks Dog
:ultwolf::ultlucario: Local Furries
:ultzelda::ultsheik: Selfcest Hot(also, just realized Sheik is not in proper Alphabetical Order)
:ultridley::ultolimar: Lovers of Opposite Worlds
I don’t think that’s selfcest when they’re 2 different Zeldas. It’s incest so that’s so much worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom