• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono.

I watched GameXplain's review of this game and Ash said the same thing. A huge bummer because I was looking forward to it, especially since they were supposed to be fixing the original script?? How tf do you make it worse.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
"Hello welcome to Burger King, what can I get you?"

"Hello, I would like a--"

*proceeds to blast Metallica over the speaker*
Yes. I would like fries with that.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
>looks up when the Steam Summer Sale is
>It's on June 21st, this Thursday, and has been for while

Well crap.

I hope Sonic Forces gets a price cut during it, it's the only game I'm eyeing up.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Y'all forget that Dark Pit has the most important advantage on Pit that any clone could claim.

The better theme.

To this day I have no idea what the music is for the Baron's mission in Starbound because I refused to play anything but this during the sequence.
I really hope this song returns in Ultimate. It was only present in 3DS in Smash Run. Maybe they could put it on RBF or Palutena's Temple.

I like the song titled "Dark Pit" more than "Dark Pit's Theme" the former just feels better to me.

That said, I still like Dark Pit's Theme a lot as well.
One of my favorite early Smash 3DS memories was fighting Frostwraith in a match. It was Dark Pit vs Dark Pit on Reset Bomb Forest with Dark Pit's Theme playing. I forget who won though, I don't have the replay anymore.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I did a quick little video showcasing the method I use for getting Chapter 8 Jin to Lv. 99. It's the fastest method I could come up with at least.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
I need my vacation here now. Like now

working in this ****ing heat just can't come fast enough

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I watched GameXplain's review of this game and Ash said the same thing. A huge bummer because I was looking forward to it, especially since they were supposed to be fixing the original script?? How tf do you make it worse.
Same way a lot of them falter.
Really ****ty game development. Wouldn't be the first time.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
If Simon Blemont is playable I hope his stage has the songs:
The silence of the daylight, bloody tears, monster dance and dwelling of doom as songs

D

Deleted member

My most wanted Castlevania remixes are Vampire Killer, Dracula's Castle (Symphony of the Night version), Bloody Tears and basically every song from the Super Castlevania IV OST.

Ivander

Smash Legend
If Simon Blemont is playable I hope his stage has the songs:
The silence of the daylight, bloody tears, monster dance and dwelling of doom as songs
Bloody Tears is a guarantee, alongside Vampire Killer and Beginning. Dracula's Castle is another one I can see easily happening due to Symphony of the Night's popularity. Also a couple songs from the Sorrow games(hopefully Demon Castle Pinnacle), Order of Ecclesia(An Empty Tome) and Rondo of Blood(Divine Bloodlines). Another one that I would love to see get in would be Heart of Fire.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Since Sukapon is an assist trophy, Mike Jones should be too!

Also StarTropics music in a stage please. Like maybe the tortimer island one?

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Asked a girl out.

She never responded.

At least tell me no.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Asked a girl out.

She never responded.

At least tell me no.
thats rough dude

can tell ya from a female perspective thats a ***** thing to do

as actually a guy did ask me out once.....ya...i uh....i forced him to wait 3 months before saying anthing

and even then i asked for some more time to think finally, only to just turn hem down in the end

i felt like such a ***** after that.....

did she at least say to give some time to think on it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom