• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
The only reason why I kinda expected it was because someone said there was gonna be another reveal today. I forgot who.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Still feel so vindicated that my boy :younglinkmelee: is back in the game after having people tell me that no one wanted him back and that he would never return because of :4tlink:.

The YL resistance has persisted. Aurane Aurane

Chrono.

Verge's leak did have Simon so I guess peeps expected him today.

Also that blurb on the site that says 66 characters but it counts to 65.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Alright, I can finally go to sleep for 10'000 years.

See you around guys.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Remind me to ignore the Smash invitational next year. **** man I was about to fall asleep for most of it.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
The tournament was a good show, and also highlighted some issues with the game. Hopefully they can fix everything in time for the release.

I don't sleep, so I may watch some reactions and stuff now.

D

Deleted member

Since Bomberman is an assist and Solid Snake is back, that gives me more hope for a Castlevania rep in smash.

Also, ****ing Ridley. Hell yeah!

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Still surprised that Daisy even showed up at all.

Although I low-key thought of her as someone the Smash community was sleeping on in terms of newcomers. Mainly because of her popularity and her being a Peach clone.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Yo Doc got a new Dair don't be hatin' bruh! :4drmario:

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
Alright, I think I can now put all of my Smash thoughts together, now that the site (hopefully) isn't on fire.

-I already mentioned it, but the fact that EVERYONE from the previous games that was ever in Smash is going to be in is pretty hype.
-The small starting roster is a bit weird but I think I will enjoy unlocking them.
-Interesting that Link's moveset is a mix between his current one and some of his abilities from BotW
-Cool to see PoR!Ike and RD!Ike. Also nice that he has his voice from Heroes.
-Nice to see Marth have an English voice.
-Glad Shadow Moses Island is returning along with Snake.
-Interesting that Zelda's appearance is based on ALBW instead of BotW
-Nice that they fixed one of Pokemon Trainer's biggest complaints. And the ability to play as Leaf is a nice touch.
-Nice that you can always see Cloud's limit gauge by his damage percentage. Same with Robin's weapon durability and other mechanics with other fighters.
-Like how selecting Monado arts works with Shulk now. Also, I'm surprised that the put the Walking Spoiler in his Final Smash.
-I like Ganondorf's new (well, old) look, as well as the fact that he uses his sword in some of his attacks.
-The concept of Echo Fighters is interesting.
-Wasn't expecting Daisy to actually be in. So that's good for her fans.
-Would have liked if Waluigi and Midna were playable instead of being trophies, but I wasn't really expecting them anyway.
-I love how many stages are returning. I wonder if we'll eventually get to see all of them (probably not, but I could imagine the finally amount will be pretty close)
-Moray Towers and Great Plateau Tower both seem interesting.
-Love that every stage is going to have Omega forms AND Battlefield forms. I had kind of wished we had gotten something like this in the previous game, but it's great that they're doing it now.
-Directional air dodge seems interesting to have. I also like that they're punishing role spammers.
-Cool to see GC controllers be compatible, even though it was kind of expected.
-Seeing in Ridley in Smash is simply unbelievable (in a good way). I certainly did not see it coming, and I'm really glad he's in, as he looks like he could be a lot of fun.

Overall, I loved what they've shown off. Since KH3 has been pushed back to 2019, it looks like this game is my most anticipated game of this year (so far, at least).

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I'm fairly certain Echo characters will be functionally the same as their originals, that's why they aren't classified the same as Falco and Roy.

The little differences will be in their voices and animations. But hitboxes and mechanics will be the same.

So get ready to land some tips with Lucina.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
OK now that it's quiet enough to say literally anything WHY WAS CHARIOT SHIV NOT A MEME SIX YEARS AGO?

Well we doin' it now. I insist we doin' it now. Ain't nobody gonna write me up for this reckless driving. YEET!

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Either way Simon is still probably in. They’ll just show him off during the direct that will happen between E3 and the release day

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Poking at some images for the new Smash...
WE MUST PROTECC!!

as much as I liked her TP design, as well as her various BotW garbs...she's so damn adorable! I also like her new idle pose, a lot better than her just standing there like she's clueless.

And of course I also have to mention...

SHE'S ****ING GORGEOUS!!
ZSS Smash U.jpg

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
It's the same css slot logic people try to use to justify why making Lucina an alt costume magically frees up time to put K.Rool in, lol.
Speaking of K. Rool, I honestly think the inclusion of Daisy and especially Ridley really help his chances now.

I mean, both were heavily requested just like K. Rool, weren't they?

Not saying that means he's a guarantee. Just that he's possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom