• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I imagine you’re working right now?
Nah, fam.

I'm just busy trying to endure my crying mess of a sister.

"Purpleflurp"

<notices your avatar is purple>

So you're referring to yourself and by extension your avatar here, huh? Unless this is another one of those movie references you seem to tease me with.

This is freaking Stoopid... :p
This time, it wasn't a movie :V

Square Enix conference expectations: Nothing for nintendo My hope for SEConference: Bravely Third Bravely Third Bravely Third Bravely Third Bravely Third Bravely Third Bravely Third Bravely Third Bravely Third Bravely Third Bravely Third Bravely Third Bravely Third Bravely Third

and KH3 on switch lol
:061:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Square Enix conference expectations: Nothing for nintendo My hope for SEConference: Bravely Third Bravely Third Bravely Third Bravely Third Bravely Third Bravely Third Bravely Third Bravely Third Bravely Third Bravely Third Bravely Third Bravely Third Bravely Third Bravely Third

and KH3 on switch lol
hey zeb, lily finally gave a scenario that she might pull our groups dnd game at the end of the week

will ya be avilable on notice to play with mael?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

and KH3 on switch lol
You forgot to mention Bravely Third

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I found out I can split screen 2 apps on my iPad this makes it easier to react here and watch E3.

Nice

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Who else doesn’t really care about DMC5?
Don't really care on a personal level (I actually enjoyed the reboot more than any other game in the series, and I didn't even play the Definitive Edition), but I'm happy for those who have been waiting on it and appreciate the significance it had as an announcement. DMC5 is to a lot of people what KH3 is to me.

hey zeb, lily finally gave a scenario that she might pull our groups dnd game at the end of the week

will ya be avilable on notice to play with mael?
What days/times?

Im off monday tuesday wednesday this week, and pretty much work all day for every other day but sunday but i'll still be pretty busy then
My schedule was a lot more free when I first joined :(

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
...*slowly rises hand* >.> ....<.<...Me....?

I don't know anything the games themselves, other than that one time this Dante guy got a redesign that made him look like he was pretty high on drugs, and that a friend asked me to draw him long ago and he looked hilariously deformed xD

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
What days/times?

Im off monday tuesday wednesday this week, and pretty much work all day for every other day but sunday but i'll still be pretty busy then
My schedule was a lot more free when I first joined :(
lily only gave a scenario no actual set date or time, but from what it sounds like its a possiblity it could be happening soon

just simply wanted to prod ya to see if ya still up to play and avilable to play it

if ya got a schedule we can work around :V so no worries dude~

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
I don't personally care for the game (mainly just because I've never played DMC), but I'm happy for the fans of that series and I can see why people are excited about it's announcement.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
FFXII and Monster Hunter content for FFXIV.

I really need to start FFXIV this summer.

Last edited:

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
So Ubisoft and Sony's conferences are today (skipping Square Enix since I'm not too interested in them).

Ya'll know what I'm hoping for from Ubisoft.
RayIntense (1).gif

That and hopefully some Beyond Good and Evil 2 news. Still unsure about the direction the game is taking but I trust Michel Ancel.

As for Sony:
Hopefully see some more of Media Molecule's Dream project, the Medievil remake, Spyro Reignited, and Spider-Man.

As for hopes, Gravity Rush 3 won't be happening for a while as I heard that team is working on a brand new IP, LittleBigPlanet 4 would be very exciting even though 3 was sort of a dissapointment, and as much I would love to see PlayStation All-Stars 2, it would be absolutely foolish for Sony to show it this E3.

Regardless whether or not they show something of intrest, it's always a joy to watch the conferences and engage in Twitter snark. :p

YO CRUSH 40??? IS THIS REAL??? That's so damn cool. I still want Blaze in the game
It's been nearly 9 years since Crush 40 wrote new music for Sonic. It's absolutely great to have them back.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
Seeing FF XIV getting FF XII content feels weird considering I've been playing quite a bit of FF12 lately. :p
More proof that I am Shulk, in case you needed any more evidence.

I might want to get into FF14 eventually.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Funny that DQ XI was pretty much the first game we ever knew about that was going to be on the Switch yet, it's not listed as a Switch title...

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Disappointed that Nier Automata isn't getting a Switch port...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom