• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
So is Youngblood a DLC or is it an all new game?
Wait, somebody decided to adapt Rob Liefeid's comic into a game?

*checks to see what the heck they showed*

Bruh that's Elsweyr.

Too much land for Summerset, too little trees for Black Marsh or Valenwood. The closest I'd call that would be an odd mix of tropical environment and badlands, which is exactly what Elsweyr is defined as. And it's a coastal region that seems anchored somewhere on the middle edge of the continent from what we can see.

Which is FRICKING PERFECT because Altmer are dumb and boring and Black Marsh is apparently darn near inhospitable for non-Argonians.

Unless they do a curveball and it's part of Akavir, which aside from some extremes we know functionally nothing about. But if it's Tamriel I'm gonna say Elsweyr.
Wait, there's a place called Summerset in the Elder Scrolls series?

That's funny to me, cause the UK actually has a place called Summerset.

So I don’t get why Cuphead added a new playable character. Cuphead and Mugman play the exact same. Like is the dlc 3 player compatible or what?
Yeah, when I saw that, I thought why not make it 2 more characters, for 4 player Co-Op instead.

For Sony to win, they need some REALLY good stuff

And Crash
New Crash game will always be hype for me.

They need F-Zero. :awesome:
Might as well add Custom Robo, Panel De Pon, Chibi Robo, Mysterious Musuame Castle, etc. to that list. :v

So Project X Zone 3?
Yes, I gladly take that for -£40 to my wallet.

i would love this on switch. It be great for sonic to show up or other Nintendo characters as well.
Actually, they said Project X Zone, was going to focus more on the more human like characters of the companies then the others.

And well, I'm kinda glad Sonic got shafted in Project X Zone, since it actually allowed other Sega IPs to get some much needed limelight.

And, for Nintendo characters, I say add all 14 Links. And pair him up with their own version of Zelda. :v

I haven't been able to watch any E3 conferences yet but I just wanna say I appreviated all of you guys live reactions a lot because I may not be able to onow what they're showing but at least I'm in on the memes.

Also, someone help me, I've rewatched this scene a ****ton amount of times.
I'm afraid there is no helping you, Shishœ, you've contracted the shippers disease, there is no known cure.

All that's known is that it will either wear off with time after the series has ended, or you will be able to live a normal life, as long as the 2 pair up near the end of the series. :v

because i'm more there than the latter :V

like about a good 80-85%
Thought so. :v

Also, so Bethesada's conference was cringe at the start, question though, was more or less cringe then EA's?

And on another note, redfeatherraven redfeatherraven what happened to your avatar?

And, going back to Jump Force, it gave me an idea, what are your guys thoughts on a Toei Crossover?

Cause I'd love to see that, finally have a Kamen Rider fight a Precure. Or be able to kick Goku's butt with Sailor Moon.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I didn't keep up with Summit of Power because of all the E3 stuff, but SonicFox lost I think.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Thought so. :v

All that's known is that it will either wear off with time after the series has ended, or you will be able to live a normal life, as long as the 2 pair up near the end of the series. :v
i have no idea what you are talking about
Also, so Bethesada's conference was cringe at the start, question though, was more or less cringe then EA's?

And on another note, redfeatherraven redfeatherraven what happened to your avatar?
ah hes taking a much more serious break away from this site

last time he was still kidna around lurking and keeping up with his thread in the social groups

this time hes just dropping out this site all together for an finite amount of time

And, going back to Jump Force, it gave me an idea, what are your guys thoughts on a Toei Crossover?

Cause I'd love to see that, finally have a Kamen Rider fight a Precure. Or be able to kick Goku's butt with Sailor Moon.
would much love

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
IHOP is changing it's name to IHOb. The "b" is for Burger.

It should have still been Infinite House of *******. But I'm not a professional marketing man.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Fallout Shelter is now three years old. Just learned this when I checked on my Vault. Got three free Lunch Boxes just for logging on, so that's cool.

In one of those boxes, I got Sarah Lyons, who is my first Legendary Dweller. Gonna train her SPECIAL up a bit to get her to 10 SPECIAL across the board.

Other than that, I rest of what I got was meh. But they were free, so yee.

Starlight_Lily

i have no idea what you are talking about
That, second part was meant for Shishœ, not you, fixed it now. It will make more sense for you now.

ah hes taking a much more serious break away from this site

last time he was still kidna around lurking and keeping up with his thread in the social groups

this time hes just dropping out this site all together for an finite amount of time
Oh, okay, so he'll still be up for the game, right? Cause, hopefully, I'll have something by the end of this week. Hopefully.

would much love
I'd also have Digimon thrown into the mix as well by the way.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
That, second part was meant for Shishœ, not you, fixed it now. It will make more sense for you now.

ah okay lol my bad
Oh, okay, so he'll still be up for the game, right? Cause, hopefully, I'll have something by the end of this week. Hopefully.
well i'll message him :V i literally talked to him on discord over it all

i'll bring it up, but doubt he will be as he seems like he needs some personal time to heal and survive what hes going through

wish i could tell ya what that time frame is
I'd also have Digimon thrown into the mix as well by the way
**** ya~ guys need to be in more stuff

Starlight_Lily

well i'll message him :V i literally talked to him on discord over it all

i'll bring it up, but doubt he will be as he seems like he needs some personal time to heal and survive what hes going through

wish i could tell ya what that time frame is
Ah, okay. If he wants to drop out he can. Though, I am willing to wait for him.

**** ya~ guys need to be in more stuff
Yes, Digimon needs to have more crossovers.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
You know what would be hype?

Not only do they show a new Metroid Prime 4 trailer as well as an announcement for a Metroid Prime Trilogy Switch port...but along with the HD port comes two new amiibos; Meta Ridley (of course with a flexible tail similar to the BotW Guardian legs) and Dark Samus.

And perhaps later down the line an announcement of new amiibos for Samus and Sylux for Prime 4.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I won't be able to see the Ubisoft or PC Gaming conferences today, though I should be able to see Square-Enix's, and I'll definitely be able to see Sony's.

While there haven't been a ton of announcements that have excited me so far, the ones that have excited me are downright incredible. (Doom Eternal, Metal Wolf Chaos, Battletoads, Devil May Cry 5, Ori 2, etc.) Don't know how much there will be for Ubisoft's (hoping for a proper Rayman Legends sequel), Square-Enix's, or Sony's conferences, but I'll still pay close attention to those. (or look it up when I get home)

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
If Square shows Avengers then tag me. Or Final Fantasy VII Remake. Otherwise, I probably won't care about their showing.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
hoping for a proper Rayman Legends sequel
In my case I would be at least happy with anything related to Rayman in the conference (or that depends), but I would die if I saw ANYTHING that hinted at R4 and Rayman's return to 3D (Ancel did mention it, that's something), just to have some variation after Ubi literally rehashing the UbiArt engine after Rayman Origins with Legends and the Adventures mobile thing.

Last edited:

Starlight_Lily

ah, well if ya planning to start at the end of the week hes the guy who needs the heads up the most
Well, it was more, just giving you guys a scenario, more then anything. I don't start until you guys are ready.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
IHOP is changing it's name to IHOb. The "b" is for Burger.

It should have still been Infinite House of *******. But I'm not a professional marketing man.
Dafuq? It lost the value of the P for "pancakes"

...now I want pancakes as I'm typing this. DAMN YOU IHOP!

Someone tag me if anyone see Crash, FF7 remake, or Ape Escape. These are must buys for me

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
My Notification sound on my phone keeps scaring me to death. Its of Yosuke from Persona 4 going "Yo"

So imagine its 3 in the morning and you just hear a loud "YO~"
Reason to go Deaf: Turn the phone notification REALLY loud to scare the **** out of the people in your house while you're sound asleep. :troll:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Reason to go Deaf: Turn the phone notification REALLY loud to scare the **** out of the people in your house while you're sound asleep. :troll:
well ya see Id rather my senior citizen parents not have a heart attack. My mom will scream even if we were silently walking past her at night and she opens her eyes

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I really hope they confirm Wind Waker HDand Twilight Princess HD are coming to the Switch.
Because that's totally the kind of announcement that'll make people flip out for the Switch. More ports.

If they do announce them, expect nothing more than like, a few seconds to confirm they exist, then be shoved to the side.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist

YO CRUSH 40??? IS THIS REAL??? That's so damn cool. I still want Blaze in the game
xD It says "Your favorite Sonic Characters" yet I don't see Silver nor Blaze there. Maybe later. Though I find the game funny for some reason, maybe it's the cars, and I'm used to see the little go karts from Mario most of the time.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Because that's totally the kind of announcement that'll make people flip out for the Switch. More ports.

If they do announce them, expect nothing more than like, a few seconds to confirm they exist, then be shoved to the side.
Regardless what people think they’re definitely gonna show more ports. Why would Nintendo not bring over as many games from their failed console to one that everyone wants?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So do you think smash could get another square character?

I feel like this should realize cloud made a **** ton of money as DLC and that would get them to go in a little more with music or maybe another popular character from the series they have.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
So do you think smash could get another square character?

I feel like this should realize cloud made a **** ton of money as DLC and that would get them to go in a little more with music or maybe another popular character from the series they have.
If Square got a second character it would have to be Dragon Quest. Hopefully the hero of 8 since it’s the most popular one.

yo if Wind waker HD got on switch, I will be so happy
Hell yeah! Who wouldn’t want to play the best Zelda on the go?

ChikoLad

Purple Boi

YO CRUSH 40??? IS THIS REAL??? That's so damn cool. I still want Blaze in the game
Serenade me, Johnny.

Serenade me like it's the Summer of (Sonic) '16.

Also that Rooftop Run track looks beautiful. I hope they don't have too much overlap with Generations stages, though.

Last edited:

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
Alright I'll bite. What's the best way to evolve Golbat to Crobat? I'd like to use one but I am horrible with the friendship parts (Even in XD, it took me 20-30 levels before Golbat finally evolved with high friendship)
I mainly just tried to give Zubat a lot of experience (especially once it learned Wing Attack) and used items on it when necessary, as that raises happiness.

I feel like it's not quite the best advice but that's what I did. I hope that this can help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom