• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
TLOU had an ending most people don't like because they either weren't paying any attention to the story and Joel's character, or because it had a "bad" ending.

I for one loved it.
It makes sense for Joel.

But I think it takes away from Ellie's last choice and thus his character.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
If I’m being honest, I’m still most excited for Nintendo but it’s hard to say if Bayonetta 3 will “top” Devil May Cry 5, or if Metroid Prime 4 will “top” Fallout 76, etc.

Nintendo isn't -just- bringing Smash, you know.

Fire Emblem and Prime 4 are likely to show, and you know how Nintendo fans are about Metroid.

Main low point I can see is a Let's Go segment that two thirds of the audience will be cringing through, but since Smash is the focus and there's like three different announced games with no gameplay piled up at this point I don't necessarily see that as taking up a massive amount of the presentation.

I didn't even watch and I can tell some good presentations have happened outside of the "usual suspects" for once, though. And I don't expect Sony to top it because I think they've blown their load for the time being. Nintendo has been pacing themselves and ramping up.
I’ve already addressed those a bit. In my heart, Nintendo is almost guaranteed to “win” E3 for me, that’s one reason I hate the winning argument. It’s all subjective. We win. Obviously. Because we get to see some cool ****. No real losers because it’s always for us.

Except EA.

They always lose.

No matter what.

Don’t @ me.

D

Deleted member

Well, I am done with Portal 2 for now.
It is pretty late, so good night.

Portal 2 was really fun. I will continue tomorrow.
RIP Baldi's Basics in Education and Learning on my PC though. I will teach my PC a lesson that Baldi's Basics in Education and Learning is allowed.

Also Xbox and Bethesda's E3 conferences were amazing! I am hoping the same for Square Enix, Sony and Nintendo.

Last edited by a moderator:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
What we really should get is a devil may cry X Bayonetta Switch exclusive.

That be pretty hype imo

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
Ya'll acting like Swamp and I are actually fighting.

It makes sense for Joel.

But I think it takes away from Ellie's last choice and thus his character.
Ellie knows he's lying to her. It's painted all over her face. And in that moment she realizes his love for her, that he would literally doom the human race to protect her, and she accepts the lie. It's fantastic writing.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I decided to update the ****ty scale I made and barely used because I couldn't fit it into my sig
Extremely biased and filled with pipe dreams, but at least having one of them on tuesday will be a victory.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Ya'll acting like Swamp and I are actually fighting.

Ellie knows he's lying to her. It's painted all over her face. And in that moment she realizes his love for her, that he would literally doom the human race to protect her, and she accepts the lie. It's fantastic writing.
Yeah but does she accept it or regret it?

I always had the feeling she wasn't happy about Joe's action but has to travel with him as there are no other options.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
She can.

But will she?
considering i was passed out, just now woke up, and still feel like ****, and i can't move my legs

no i will not

and also no, i can't at the moment :V
You say that, but I've seen her act more like a yangire then a yandere, half the time. :V
because i'm more there than the latter :V

like about a good 80-85%
Not just more playable Khajiit races.

Let's not forget that at least two races of Khajiit are suitable as mounts (although only one is likely small enough to be player-suitable), and another one is basically a mage housecat. All determined by what phase of the moon they were born under.

Khajiit are a darn funky race when you get down to it.

That's not even getting into the fact that moon sugar (I.E. drugsdrugsdrugs) is in nearly everything they eat and their interpretations of Aedra and Daedra are just downright off the wall. Oh hey, you see the Big Bad of Oblivion? No biggie, but he's a kitten because as we all know kittens trash everything. I don't even know which ones out of both the Aedric and Daedric pantheons they follow, they seem to credit Azura(h) with their transformation into what they are now with themselves being her favorites out of the races.
in other words short and simple

khajiit best race :DDD here i come home town~

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Ugh, I can't sleep. I got class in 5 hours and I have my E3 flight a few hours after. This does not bode well.

I can't help it, my mind is RACING right now.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I can't sleep either. And I wanted to be up for Squeenix. But I'm not tired.

So we can suffer together.

At least you get to be at the show and play Smash and have fun!

Fenriraga

Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
True, but that's exactly the problem. I want to be rested so I can waste all my energy traveling tomorrow, conk out as soon as I get to LA, and get enough rest to get my butt up early enough to watch the direct/get in line for entrance to the show floor and/or Splatoon 2's finals and the invitational the following day.

I'm notoriously hard to get up, even with an alarm clock that screeches AND vibrates my pillow.

Last edited:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Do you have any kind of soothing tea to rest your mind?

Or just maybe try to force? It hit the bed close your eyes and stay there?

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
ice cream can also cure an racing mind

along with yogurt, and pudding, and anything cold and smooth

or maybe you can go the exact opposite route

use your racing mind to play a scene or documentary things like creating a list or a story or a screen play, put your active mind to use and it often helps me pass out :v

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I just noticed something. There are still two KH3 trailers left. The one showed at Microsoft revealed Frozen. The most popular Disney movie of the recent era. You'd think they'd save that for their own conference. So what do they have for their own conference that they think tops that?

Fenriraga

Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Do you have any kind of soothing tea to rest your mind?

Or just maybe try to force? It hit the bed close your eyes and stay there?
Can't stand tea, I'm a picky boy. :V

I mean I TRY and force myself but then my mind starts racing and it can only be quelled by bringing up my phone and reading and/or commenting something. Vicious cycle, I tell ya.

I just noticed something. There are still two KH3 trailers left. The one showed at Microsoft revealed Frozen. The most popular Disney movie of the recent era. You'd think they'd save that for their own conference. So what do they have for their own conference that they think tops that?
I mean, they still have Big Hero 6 to show off.

One trailer also did show up at the orchestra the other day, though no one was allowed to record it. What little I've gathered, though...
Kairi and Lea/Axel show up in it, as well as Xigbar/Braig. I think it's more story focused? I think someone said they showed off a Ratatouille world but I dunno about that. I did see photos of Kairi and Lea and heard Xigbar in the audio of a reaction video though.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
>Gets some Orbs by tapping Fjorm and Gunnthrá
>Tries out the Bridal Banner
>Saizo hell mostly
>"Oh **** a Clair"
>+Atk
>"Yeeeesss"
>-Res
>"Nooooo"

Still gonna build her; Rhomphaia with Superboon sounds hot.

Also I noticed that I have two good M!Corrins
One is +Atk -Res
The other is +Spd -Res

Which should I build?

Happy Corn on a cob day btw

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I haven't been able to watch any E3 conferences yet but I just wanna say I appreviated all of you guys live reactions a lot because I may not be able to onow what they're showing but at least I'm in on the memes.

Also, someone help me, I've rewatched this scene a ****ton amount of times.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Maybe they are actually gonna show a Final Fantasy character at their conference, lol.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
I am sorry about this, but I think Sony will not do that good in E3.
I am hoping it will not be EA levels of bad though.

Microsoft and Bethesda did really well. :)

I am hoping Nintendo does successful, same with Square Enix.
They have Death Stranding and Spider-Man, two of the most anticipated games coming up that with almost definitely deliver, based on everything we know.

I’m really excited for Sony.

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
Funnily enough, I've been watching lots of J-Stars Victory Vs gameplay lately. I considered the possibility of there being a Shonen Jump game this year, for the 50th anniversary, but I doubted it cause J-Stars was already an anniversary game.

I can't watch Nintendo's E3 live due to summer school, unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom