• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
Well, that was a short press conference from Square Enix.

Not a lot held any interest of mine. I suppose Just Cause 4 looked alright, but nothing else.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Well nothing earth shattering came from that.

The Quiet Man looks interesting.

FFVII fans are gonna rage lol.

Last edited:

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Well, that was a really short press conference. I'd say it was alright either way, but it does feel like it should of been at least a hour long, give or take.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Woah, that was fast.

In any case, no Xeno news, I expect it, but still. :substitute:

It was alright imo, some good games in there, but nothing that interest me.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
There has to be Square **** at Sony's conference because jesus. That was rather lame.

Quiet Man looks alright.

But like where were the megawatt things?

I thought they'd at least announce a new world for KH3 at their show.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Yeah I think I need to buy a new iPad. During this stream it slowed down then crashed so I missed whatever was before KH3.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
I'm guessing the KH3 trailer was the one from the orchestra concert, right?

Either way, cool to see Ienzo, Braig, Lea, and Kairi (even though it's not for long).

Overall, I'd say it was pretty okay. Nothing too mind-blowing, but I wasn't expecting too much anyway.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
FF7R had to be remade from scratch, right?

EDIT: lol :4greninja:

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Did it? I heard they just moved development in house. From that other studio.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
People said:
Final Fantasy VII remake
zzzzz

Wake me up if they announce remakes of 2, 5 and/or 8 instead (or 4, but that already had the DS remake). yes, I know those are probably the three least likely games in the entire series to get remakes :p

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Did it? I heard they just moved development in house. From that other studio.
Which literally translates to "we started again".

Especially since CyberConnect2 left on bad terms. Square isn't going to use any of their work.

They probably still have the character models since those are likely made by Square but most of everything else has to be done from scratch.

Last edited:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I got hyped for the Quiet Man thing because when I saw New York City? I thought ''No, surely they're not bringing back Parasite Eve."

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
zzzzz

Wake me up if they announce remakes of 2, 5 and/or 8 instead (or 4, but that already had the DS remake). yes, I know those are probably the three least likely games in the entire series to get remakes :p
This is completely irrelevant but question Moydow! You said you were nonbinary a few days back right? What pronouns do I use? Forgot to ask and it's been bugging me at work oddly enough

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Which literally translates to "we started again".

Especially since CyberConnect2 left on bad terms. Square isn't going to use any of their work.

They probably still have the character models since those are likely made by Square but most of everything else has to be done from scratch.
Well, they showed it when they had nothing before so I won't be particularly surprised if they show it again at Playstation.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Well, they showed it when they had nothing before so I won't be particularly surprised if they show it again at Playstation.
At best you'll get a pre-rendered CGI trailer that says "it still exists".

Don't expect new gameplay or anything, since the game mechanics are likely back to the early prototype stages again, lol.

Dr. Jojo Phantasma

The Chessmaster
At best you'll get a pre-rendered CGI trailer that says "it still exists".

Don't expect new gameplay or anything, since the game mechanics are likely back to the early prototype stages again, lol.
Yes it is going to join ES6 as a next gen game at this point. :p

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
zzzzz

Wake me up if they announce remakes of 2, 5 and/or 8 instead (or 4, but that already had the DS remake). yes, I know those are probably the three least likely games in the entire series to get remakes:p
I could see V as Nomura did mention it was odd for them to skip both it and VI when talking about remaking VII. VIII I'd like to see as well, but after seeing how they're handling VII I expect it by 2030 at this rate.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I want an FFIX remake because it's the best FF game and it wouldn't need hyper realistic graphics because of how stylised it is, so we could get it in a reasonable amount of time and it would be a meaty and complete game from the get go (IX is a pretty big game even by modern standards).

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I like that design of that Babylon's Fall guy. He's got a fur trim on his suit of armor. I kind of ****s with it.

Still no gameplay, but it's a Platinum game, so I got an idea of how it'll play.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Square was pretty lack luster.

Hopefully the Sony and Nintendo conferences will have more titles from Square at them.

They really shouldn't have let microsoft debut the Kingdom hearts trailer if they weren't going to reveal a new world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom