• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Fire Emblem: Let's Go Samson and Fire Emblem: Let's Go Arran.

Some of the version exclusives include Sonya, Saias, Geitz, and Harken in Samson Version, and Deen, Ced, Wallace, and Karel in Arran Version. :p

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Hey guys I'm thinking about running a Survivor game on here. Would anyone be down for it?

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Okay, so watching Digimon Adventure Tri.

Have gotten to the second movie, and the writers are handling Hikari and Takeru's relationship with the other 02 kids, is really annoying me, just having Takeru's reaction to Ken suddenly appearing wearing the Digimon Emperor clothing should not be, that guy again.

Seriously, why are they mishandling the stuff from 02 so badly?

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Can someone who is not premium or staff do me a quick favor? If you are on a PC, can you screenshot the password protected area of the forum page and send it to me via PM? Thanks in advance.

Edit: Done.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Banner? What do you mean by that? I did just get the game so I'm not used to all the terms and mechanics yet.
In the summoning tab, there should be a banmer with the Brave versions of Roy, Ike, Lyn and Lucina, you can choose one of them for free.

Chrono.

Okay, so watching Digimon Adventure Tri.

Have gotten to the second movie, and the writers are handling Hikari and Takeru's relationship with the other 02 kids, is really annoying me, just having Takeru's reaction to Ken suddenly appearing wearing the Digimon Emperor clothing should not be, that guy again.

Seriously, why are they mishandling the stuff from 02 so badly?
Because 02 is disliked by the fanbase and Toei went "well how about instead of fixing everything to please both parties, how about we just **** on the 02 cast to the point it becomes a meme?"

I haven't seen the final 2 movies, but I hear 02 basically gets nothing even at the end.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
A what now?
Survivor

Brb copy/paste from wikipedia

"The television show places a group of strangers in an isolated location, where they must provide food, fire, and shelter for themselves. The contestants compete in challenges for rewards and immunity from elimination. The contestants are progressively eliminated from the game as they are voted out by their fellow contestants, until only one remains and is given the title of "Sole Survivor" and is awarded the grand prize of US$1,000,000."

Basically 16-20 players participate in challenges and tribes for 39 days (42 in the second season) to become the Sole Survivor. I've done 7 different seasons on IGN, with one having 17 players and another with 24 lol

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Banner? What do you mean by that? I did just get the game so I'm not used to all the terms and mechanics yet.
Banners are submenus where you can summon heroes. Each banner has certain heroes as "prefered" ones, meaning that they can be summoned much easily than others.

As Shoes said, there's a RNG-Free bonus banner for beginners one where you can get a Special Roy by simply selecting him.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
There was a problem fetching the tweet

There was a problem fetching the tweet

This is gonna be an excellent E3

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
So place your bets on who wins the VG. Alfonse? Or Gunnthra?
Alphonse still seems like the underdog.

Underdogs have won every round thus far. I see no reason for that to change.

Also I got 200 flags ready to burn for that last minute hell's multiplier.

I'll let someone else explain because I'm really trash at it :lol:
AIGHT.

Hat N' Clogs Hat N' Clogs in your castle (Home screen) there's this pillar thingy in the bottom left. That's the friends menu.

Once you're in it, hit the magnifying glass. That'll both tell you your friend code and let you search for other people's.

Mine is 2267220604.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870

AIGHT.

Hat N' Clogs Hat N' Clogs in your castle (Home screen) there's this pillar thingy in the bottom left. That's the friends menu.

Once you're in it, hit the magnifying glass. That'll both tell you your friend code and let you search for other people's.

Mine is 2267220604.
Sent a friend request to ya :)

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Oh yeah, I forgot Capcom was re-making RE2 like they did with RE1 on Gamecube. And part of that reason was because the HD upscale for RE1's Remake was pretty successful.

Though I'm more interested in DMC5 and Mega Man 11.

If this is kept up, Capcom's redemption arc might actually be real.

Ivander

Smash Legend
I want Gunnthra to win so Ike can stay the sole male victor
Male Grima won one, so Ike isn't the Sole Male Victor.

Well, so far, both are not in the multiplier and rather close to each other. Knowing most other Gauntlets, one team is trying to make sure they don't go too ahead of the other for the multiplier only to have no multiplier happen.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Sent a friend request to ya :)
Gotchu, Dankeykang.

Well, so far, both are not in the multiplier and rather close to each other. Knowing most other Gauntlets, one team is trying to make sure they don't go too ahead of the other for the multiplier only to have no multiplier happen.
Sure.

Ask F!Grima how that went.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Male Grima won one, so Ike isn't the Sole Male Victor.

Why’d you have to ruin it for me. :/

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
redfeatherraven redfeatherraven And how do I change my icon from Anna to Roy?
Your icon will be the leftmost unit in Team 1, and that'll be the unit you share out as well. Currently that's Anna for you.

So under Allies > Edit Teams, shuffle Anna elsewhere and stick Roy where she was.

Why’d you have to ruin it for me. :/
Scuse me.

Grima_Awakening_Chapter_23_Art.png

I heard you were talking ****.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Man, I wish Marvel Heroes didn't shut down. When I got into it, it only had a month or so left before it shut down. I know why it did, due to some sexual misconduct case with the company (or more specifically, one of the top guys) working on the game. But its a ****ty case of a few bad apples spoiling the bunch.

That game had SO many cool characters, Spider-Man, Venom, Green Goblin, Carnage. And some costumes could even change voices. Better yet, it was the closest to being like Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3.

That new Strike Force game has the MCU Heroes + Wolverine, but playing as Kingpin is kind of cool. But no Storm/Psylocke/Rouge/Nightcrawler messes up an X-Men Team I wanted to run with a Spider-Man one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom