• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
This is some great backstory to add to my NintenZone figting game.

Err well... excluding the yuri stuff.

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
Hello. I am back from a week long vacation and I thought I'd check in on Smashboards and see what's goi-

what the **** is this, this is not the smashboards I know, please help

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Not really. I didn't poof into existence when the first Yuri manga was created. I was born in the 90s. And I only read heartwarming Yuri, so its not like I can use that to live forever.

And again, I will only become one with the wind, like all humans. :v
Ah, like a fart.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Hello. I am back from a week long vacation and I thought I'd check in on Smashboards and see what's goi-

what the **** is this, this is not the smashboards I know, please help
What are you talking about. The NintenZone thread is being its silly and overly dramatic self it has always been.

Or do you mean the pointless update? :v

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Not really. I didn't poof into existence when the first Yuri manga was created. I was born in the 90s. And I only read heartwarming Yuri, so its not like I can use that to live forever.

And again, I will only become one with the wind, like all humans. :v
Last time I checked, dead humans become one with the earth :V

Starlight_Lily

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Take a guess. lol
A member of the once proud and living tribe of mystical beings known as unikorns, tasked to preserve the balance between light and dark.

Bored of all the training and studying, and wishing to reach the levels as my tribe's elders as quickly as possible, I let myself fall under the temptations of the tribe's darkest magics, corrupting me, but also granting me powerful abilities and virtual immortality (as in, only very specific items could kill me, kinda like Ganondorf in the Zelda games)

This led to me becoming a powerful threat, wiping out my tribe before setting my eyes on another source of powerful fighters to dominate and/or exterminate: the NintenZone.

D

Deleted member

I'm a slow but strong type of character with my huge ass arm that gives me stupid reach. My backstory is that I was left unsupervised for too long.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
A member of the once proud and living tribe of mystical beings known as unikorns, tasked to preserve the balance between light and dark.

Bored of all the training and studying, and wishing to reach the levels as my tribe's elders as quickly as possible, I let myself fall under the temptations of the tribe's darkest magics, corrupting me, but also granting me powerful abilities and virtual immortality (as in, only very specific items could kill me, kinda like Ganondorf in the Zelda games)

This led to me becoming a powerful threat, wiping out my tribe before setting my eyes on another source of powerful fighters to dominate and/or exterminate: the NintenZone.
7B6867F3-7CCC-40C7-B1D6-1D5EE3819FC8.jpeg

Gods no.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Good E3's

Bad E3's

Meh E3's

So yeah Nintendo has a decent track record with most of their E3 showings barring a few bad one's and/or boring ones. Here's hoping 2018 will fall in to the good category even not including Smash.
So where's 2009?

I would put 2016 E3 in Bad... but it's not like it was bad bad, it was disappointing bad because it was the time when Nintendo literally have no big games out whatsoever and no info about NX besides that Botw was delayed to 2017 and it will on NX as well (We didn't know whether it was a launch title or not though)

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Pose needs some work.

Center of gravity is one of the hardest concepts to grasp, particularly in more dynamic poses, but there's a neat trick to getting it right.

It's called the Skateboard Test. Create a basic rectangular plane under a character's feet, as if they were standing on a skateboard. Then run a line down from the characters primary center of gravity (it varies from character to character, but a good rule of thumb is the lower stomach for female characters and the lower chest for male characters), and if that line doesn't land on the skateboard, your character isn't supporting their own weight in this pose.

I can tell you just from looking at this pose that you cant really stand with your feet wide apart both in the X plane and the Z plane. Just try to do it in real life. You'll fall over.

You can either do the widespread "Sumo stance" OR the widespread "vaulting stance", but you can't really do both at the same time.
Thanks for the tip. Does this look any better?

Last edited:

Starlight_Lily

Uhh you’re a unicorn boy that hit with something that would normally kill a person, like getting shot, your life expectancy is double. After meeting a certain young woman you effectively became immortal.
Let me guess, that woman is Katt, right? :v

WaddleMatt

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW 5950 1333 3717
Is there anywhere I can find the old smash 4 speculation thread? Feel like reading peoples reactions as e3 is around the corner.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I'M A GOOD GUY?!

If you don't wanna make me the villain, fine, but don't stick me with the goody-two-shoes! :V
I mean like you’re on the protagonist side of the spectrum, but like me you’re more of an antihero.

I’m more of an anti-villain though

Last edited:

Starlight_Lily

I mean like you’re on the protagonist side of the spectrum, but like me you’re more of an antihero.

I’m more of an anti-villain though
Anti-hero, doesn't really describe Uni though, after all anti-hero's are competent, and Uni isn't. :v

D

Deleted member

You know, I really like the Legendary Dogs beta designs
94d2fd50-d3f2-40e4-8da9-cf841773772a.jpg

Ragna the Bloodedge's fursona, Dog from the "This is Fine" comic and Nina. Love them.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Hey guys. Just wanted to visit real quick and let y'all know what's going on.

So I got a job. Got work clothes. Surprisingly- I even got good transportation. I still have a long way to go, but I have officially exited out of joblessness. I am now contributing to society in a way.

I am finally getting my life on track. But its not over yet. I still have many different things to accomplish. Like... Um... Getting insoles for my shoes because my feet were bleeding after today. :103:

So for now- see you all later.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Hey guys. Just wanted to visit real quick and let y'all know what's going on.

So I got a job. Got work clothes. Surprisingly- I even got good transportation. I still have a long way to go, but I have officially exited out of joblessness. I am now contributing to society in a way.

I am finally getting my life on track. But its not over yet. I still have many different things to accomplish. Like... Um... Getting insoles for my shoes because my feet were bleeding after today. :103:

So for now- see you all later.
Good luck in all that Aurane!

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
IS: "**** it lets post the trailer now"

>Giga Excalibur View attachment 146949
Glad to finally see Canas finally make it in the game. Funny how it's the one that's free to play that I'm the most excited about.

As for the others, I can't say I expected Karla to be added, and having another unit with Wrath is interesting.
Didn't expect Legault either, and his weapon seems kind of interesting.
Flying Nino looks like she'll be good, and it's nice to have another tome flier that's not a seasonal alt.

Cool to see Linus in the game and have all four fangs be reunited.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
inb4 Psycho hires me, I keep the heroes busy by pretending to be the big bad, but in the end, I was just a distraction :V
That works too.

Psycho is always the final fight in the arcade mode... except when you play as him then it’d be either Swamp or Opo... haven’t decided who though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom