• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
So you guys want to know something interesting, about WW2?

Nazi Germany never could have won. They were out manned, outgunned and had lower resources then the USA,USSR and British Empire.

The only way the Nazi regime had a chance of surviving, was if it took the treaty Neville Chamberlain gave them, cause they stood no chance of beating Russia in WW2. Russia just had more man power and resources, cause of its size.

And it could never win a naval war against the British Empire.

All this also applies to Imperial Japan as well.

So literally, Nazi Germany High command, was full of power hungry morons.

Last edited:

Starlight_Lily

Looks like Mega Man 11 will only be available digitally for those in Europe.
Are you ****ing kidding me? Seriously?

This isn't the same as the situation as say Fatal Frame in the USA, where it is a niche series, and a digital release is the case where Nintendo really only has a chance of turning a profit on the game.

Its ****ing Megaman, one of the most well known gaming franchises in the world.

Starlight_Lily

Vive l'Europe :)

I thought that was basic knowledge lol.
You'd be surprised how many people subscribe to the idea, but what if Nazi Germany had only none this instead. While ignoring the fact it isn't as resource rich as the USA, USSR and British Empire were at the time.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

Nazi Germany never could have won. They were out manned, outgunned and had lower resources then the USA,USSR and British Empire.

The only way the Nazi regime had a chance of surviving, was if it took the treaty Neville Chamberlain gave them, cause they stood no chance of beating Russia in WW2. Russia just had more man power and resources, cause of its size.

So literally, Nazi German High command, was full of power hungry morons.
lmao ofc it was impossible they fought Russian and died in the snow before actually finding Russians right?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Looks like Mega Man 11 will only be available digitally for those in Europe.
I like to say I am surprised by this, but coming from Capcom, it honestly doesn't make me bat an eye anymore.:rolleyes:

Everytime they make one big step, they must take 3 little step back in return, don't they?

Chrono.

Also Bamco trademarked "Enterteria" which could be related to the Tales of series.

After Tales of Berseria ended up a sleeper hit, I can't wait to see what they do next.
Are you ****ing kidding me? Seriously?

This isn't the same as the situation as say Fatal Frame in the USA, where it is a niche series, and a digital release is the case where Nintendo really only has a chance of turning a profit on the game.

Its ****ing Megaman, one of the most well known gaming franchises in the world.
It's weird because I think X Collection is getting a physical version in Europe.

Legacy Collection didn't, but it's weird that the new game wouldn't have a physical release.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Also Bamco trademarked "Enterteria" which could be related to the Tales of series.

After Tales of Berseria ended up a sleeper hit, I can't wait to see what they do next.

It's weird because I think X Collection is getting a physical version in Europe.

Legacy Collection didn't, but it's weird that the new game wouldn't have a physical release.
I am calling it now, Capcom being the trick ass ******* they are won't do it. That really sucks as a good friend of mine is stubborn about digital releases and really wants the X collections

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804

Can't wait for the one Klonoa fan I know to throw a ***** fit.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Everyone's talking about how Ed, Edd, and Eddy deserves a remake

I'll say no. Keep the classics the way they are and don't ruin them

Meanwhile on Monday Night Raw (Smash)...

THREE TITLE DEFENSES TONIGHT!!!

Mewtwo and Giygas (c) vs Pit and Link for the SSB World Tag Team Championships

Shasta (c) vs Medusa for the SSB Women's Championship

Charizard vs Shulk (c) vs Incineroar vs Crash Bandicoot for the SSB Japan Championship

Place your bets folks! :)

Advertising for the upcoming PPV on the 17th

Mario vs Black Shadow (c) vs Crusher for the SSB World Championship

Megaman (c) vs Knuckles for the SSB SMASH Championship

Banjo (c) vs Roy vs Robin vs Zangoose for the SSB European Championship

Mewtwo and Giygas (c) vs Greninja and Ryu vs for the SSB World Tag Team Championships

Kirby (c) vs Saki for the SSB Brave Gate (lightweight) Championship

More matches to be announced tonight

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」

So literally, Nazi German High command, was full of power hungry morons.
Thanks to Winston Churchill, They ended up in the grave instead of the other alternative.

Starlight_Lily

1- I love the trainers eevee-jolteon
2-sweet, you can do more the 3 pictures now
1/8 Only one Eeveelution is female, and its missing Umbreon and Espeon. :p

lmao ofc it was impossible they fought Russian and died in the snow before actually finding Russians right?
Actually they did engage the Soviet Union's army before Russian winter set in. They just ignored what the supplies guys told them, which was, we don't have enough **** to conquer Russia, you morons, but nope they didn't listen, cause they were all like, we can totally take Moscow and conquer Russia, and this time Russian leadership won't retreat to another major city, like they did to Napoleon, which actually was probably one of the USSR's many contingency plans if Moscow was taken.

Seriously, having the leadership, retreating to another city was a pretty common tactic for Russia, when Moscow was compromised by Western powers. This is pretty much one of the reasons why the Mongols were the only ones to conquer Russia, cause they did it from Russia's eastern boader.

Okay, that makes the decision even more dumb. Way to alienate your European audience Capcom. And here I thought the game industry had decided to stop screwing Europe over.

Everyone's talking about how Ed, Edd, and Eddy deserves a remake

I'll say no. Keep the classics the way they are and don't ruin them
It doesn't deserve one, it don't need one, cause the way its written is fine. And it don't need a modern update for this generation, give them their own cartoon to enjoy instead.

Thanks to Winston Churchill, They ended up in the grave instead of the other alternative.
You know it was the Soviet Union that made Nazi Germany completely capitulate right?

Unless your talking about how Churchill helped push for Britain to engage in a full scale with Nazi Germany? Cause I'll give you that. But Chamberlain was actually the PM still, when the UK declared war on Nazi Germany. Though by that point, it was clear to everyone Chamberlain wasn't the man to lead the UK's war effort.

Though something interesting about Neville Chamberlain, its possible that the treaty he arranged with Nazi Germany, was to get the UK's industry ready for war again, cause guess what, nobody actually trusted Hitler. Which means, probably the biggest reason Stalin and the Soviet Union leadership signed the Non-Aggression pact with Nazi Germany, was so that Russia could have time to build infrastructure for a war against Nazi Germany. Which also, funny thing, Nazi Germany struck the USSR, had an ideal time, cause that was when they were updating their infrastructure for a proper war, and building everything they needed, and they had actually build a good number of it further into Russia, they just hadn't got to Moscow yet.

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
tumblr_o5kmy69r2v1s2wio8o1_500.gif

Just had a one-hour reminder that I need more exercise.

Quick visit while I can still hold up the phone.

h- I love the trainers eevee-jolteon
2-sweet, you can do more the 3 pictures now
Glaceon-bro looks dapper as ****.

Like Vaporeon-bro too.

Like em all honestly, but those two the most.

OK if Final's leaving I'm mostly just lost more than anything but if Yomi's leaving it makes me worry slightly if I did something wrong at some point.

Like Yomi has always been pretty great y'know?
Cori please don't dive down the misplaced guilt rabbit hole.

There's only one couch down here and I'm too comfy to sit up.

But more seriously, if anything you've always acted as a uniting and rallying force for us here. You deserve no blame.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
That Sylveon is clearly female.

And don't you dare try to tell me my sweet little Dragon Slayer is male, cause I will not hesitate to hold back.
tbf, the last ones name is Hikaru and thats a unisex name so it could be a boy or girl

but me being me and seeing the rest are boys, Imma call the sylveon trainer is a boy too

plus that face looks to much like a boy to me

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I was reasonably certain it was a guy intentionally pulling off feminine fashion.

Still pretty much am. He's rocking it though, give him that.
Im saying boy because I think that is the theme going on for them. Was hopin the artist uploaded it to Pixiv to see if It had thr "Boy" tag but looks like it isnt on their pixiv at all

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Im saying boy because I think that is the theme going on for them. Was hopin the artist uploaded it to Pixiv to see if It had thr "Boy" tag but looks like it isnt on their pixiv at all
I mean I thought Flareon-bro was a bit androgynous too, so I guess it's possible they aren't all dudes.

Maybe we can't see the Forrest for the trees.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
As per asked by redfeatherraven who wished for me to let this forum know, i came bearing bad news.

Today my sister Katt, also known as Natz~ on here at work today dropped a tree ontop of herself. And somewhat badly banged up the backside of her body.

shes not in a body cast nor anything critical, but she can not move very well, or at least can't without pain, or do much outside of bed rest. Shes been instructed to simply rest the next few days as her bodies heals and hopefully regain movement without harm.

Overall shes perfectly fine, awake, and still herself. Just rather banged up.

Starlight_Lily

tbf, the last ones name is Hikaru and thats a unisex name so it could be a boy or girl

but me being me and seeing the rest are boys, Imma call the sylveon trainer is a boy too

plus that face looks to much like a boy to me
Except, that the trainer clearly looks like a typical Anime Boyish Girl. So she is female.

My Cute Little Dragon Slayer isn't male. I won't accept it. She will always be female.

Chrono.

So any of y'all think we're getting new areas for Kanto in Pokemon LGE/P?

I'm gonna go with no (outside of GO Park), but it's fun to think about anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom