• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Pit Confused Blinking.gif

Wait, what the hell is going on in here?? What did I miss????

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I think the only thing Opo did there was like a post.

If that of all things sets you off then well....
Or maybe...

@Final Smash Gamer

If Opo ticks you off that much, you could just block him.

Just saying.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Feel free to do what you want Azure. If you are genuinely unhappy in this thread, just avoid it at all costs.

Uh....is it just me or are the gifs not working?
Might as well blame WarChamp for that one.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
OK if Final's leaving I'm mostly just lost more than anything but if Yomi's leaving it makes me worry slightly if I did something wrong at some point.

Like Yomi has always been pretty great y'know?

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
OK if Final's leaving I'm mostly just lost more than anything but if Yomi's leaving it makes me worry slightly if I did something wrong at some point.

Or he's just palin tired of ALL arguments that even happen here in the first place.

He thought that blocking some users would fix the issue, but he feels that never coming back here would make it better for him.

Best to just give him some room.

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Yeah I'm honestly just confused above all else. Literally read the past 10 pages and have seen literally nothing out of the ordinary.

Or he's just palin tired of ALL arguments that even happen here in the first place.

He thought that blocking some users would fix the issue, but he feels that never coming back here would make it better for him.

Best to just give him some room.
I mean, I get that, but that's literally nothing you can escape almost anywhere else on these forums. I don't know why debates and arguments are suddenly a problem? It's not like anyone's throwing around insults.

Last edited:

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

Naaah Cori considering your posts and everything I am unable to imagine why you'd make anyone mad. Also ironic that this happened as this was the only thread I didn't yell my "Rex is Kirito" ****

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
I mean, I get that, but that's literally nothing you can escape almost anywhere else on these forums. I don't know why debates and arguments are suddenly a problem? It's not like anyone's throwing around insults.
That is true, you can never truly escape any arguments if you leave one thread.

If history repeats itself in the Smash Switch Character Thread (*cough* *cough* TheLastJinjo *cough*), then he will learn the hard way.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Obviously something set Final off and instead of going "Wtf is your damage?" You legitly and maybe politely, if you all can, ask whats the matter?

and with that Im going back to hyping myself up about BBCTB myself

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
It's pretty disheartening to see a lot of anger all of the sudden. I know not everybody has the same opinion, but last thing that you should is try to raise yourself up by lowering others. It'll only hurt yourself in the long run.
That is true, you can never truly escape any arguments if you leave one thread.

If history repeats itself in the Smash Switch Character Thread (*cough* *cough* TheLastJinjo *cough*), then he will learn the hard way.
I don't want to imagine after E3 and then before & after Smash Switch releases. Most of the same arguments are going to be everywhere.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Azure is a friend of mine so i'm not going to say much on that.

But hot damn why are people getting so upset for no reason?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I mean. I was trying to at least be kind. If I, the trademark ***** of the thread, am being nice, I think it's a personal problem
Im talking about everyone, not just the trademark *****. I seem to notice people react to certain people differently. They could worry about one person but be "Get over it" to another. Why not treat everyone with the same worry whenever they seem off.
*shrugs* Ill let yall figure it out

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
I don't want to imagine after E3 and then before & after Smash Switch releases. Most of the same arguments are going to be everywhere.
If K Rool or Ridley insn't in Smash, a lot of people will be pissed.

And I am expecting that to be the case.

D

Deleted member

When did I ever say that to begin with?

Don't make me bitter again will ya?
"Just because I'm straight"
That's it.

I'm done with this social thread now, and I'm doing what I suggested earlier, as to quit it.

I won't come back here until Opossum and his pettiness aren't its leaders anymore.

Now if people like @mario123007 want to quote me here, send me a PM instead.

Until then, I'm out of here.
Wait wait wait
Is this a new copypasta?
Know what? I am leaving NIntenzone as well because I just had about enough of everyone here.

This place used to be a fun placed to go off topic and be ourselves. But that fun factor died years ago and I just feel more and more annoyed when I see certain subjects. And thsi day is just proof of that.

For my own sanity before I have another mental breakdown, I'll be taking off. Don't quote me and don't even bother replying to me. I am done and I want to hear nothing but character speculation at this rate.
What
Rex is Kirito
Why would you say something so controversial yet so brave?

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Oh how foolish. It's Smash, if reveals aren't met with multiple meltdowns everywhere, especially the final roster, did the game even exist?
I know I know.

Just stating the obvious since those two groups happen to be the biggest and loudest of all Smash supporters.

Though The Ridley base had been more silent as of late after being punching bags to Shokio and other detractors.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I know I know.

Just stating the obvious since those two groups happen to be the biggest and loudest of all Smash supporters.

Though The Ridley base had been more silent as of late after being punching bags to Shokio and other detractors.
I wouldn't say that. Ridley fans calmed the **** down, myself included, after that Sakurai interview.
Now K.Rool fans, they somehow managed to make me like the character yet dislike him at the same time

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I've accepted the fact long ago it's impossible to please everyone when it comes to the Smash roster.

Even if you had 200 characters, there's always going to be one character "deserving" that didn't make it in.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
I've accepted the fact long ago it's impossible to please everyone when it comes to the Smash roster.

Even if you had 200 characters, there's always going to be one character "deserving" that didn't make it in.
True enough. This will always be the case.

"But but but where's my Goku?"

I don't see why people want non-video game characters in Smash.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I hope everyone will be alright... I would never want to see anyone feel sad or angry over anything.
Yeah ideally this should be a chill place where we can talk about whatever's on our minds. I hate to see anyone go especially for things like that.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

Same.

Really, while they are characters I would want over others, in the end, aslong as the new characters are fun, I'm pretty cool over whatever we will get.

If Ridley, Waluigi or mah boi Malos get in tho...:092:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Like, I can understand people wanting Goku.

But Spongebob? Shrek? Britanny Spears?

Glad that Smash limits things to video game characters only. I wouldn't see Smash the same way IF someone like Mickey Mouse join the roster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom