• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Well, Shiny found Discord and posted me some random Japanese characters.

... I'm thinking his hiatus did nothing, and damn, you have no idea how much I hope to be wrong.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
How good is the touchscreen on the Switch? Is it good enough for Mario Maker?

I didn't even know it had a touchscreen until I accidently touched it and the menu moved in Kirby

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Well, Shiny found Discord and posted me some random Japanese characters.

... I'm thinking his hiatus did nothing, and damn, you have no idea how much I hope to be wrong.
Why is that? Because he sent you random pics?

If that's the case I can understand why.
Well there’s still 5 days for hopeful progress
Lets hope so lol.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Why is that? Because he sent you random pics?

If that's the case I can understand why.
I mean, it literally came out of left field.

Then I asked what they meant.

He replied "pasta"

He said the actual meaning afterwards, but still... that's really random.

Will give the benefit of the doubt for now.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I mean, it literally came out of left field.

Then I asked what they meant.

He replied "pasta"

He said the actual meaning afterwards, but still... that's really random.

Will give the benefit of the doubt for now.
Yeah I want to believe he was just joking. Hopefully lol.

Burruni

Smash Hero
AHHHH WHAT DID YOU ALL DO TO THIS WEBSITE WHILE I WAS GONE.
:133:
We finally got the rest of the pokemon symbols back! Absolutely nothing else changed, clearly.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I have an out there theory that the new Pokemon added in Let's Go is going to be:000:. In some shape or form.

I'm probably wrong but that's my out there theory.

This game seems to be focusing on the international Red and Blue as opposed to the Japanese Red and Green. And missingno was bigger and more impactful in the west.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
So one thing I noticed about the new Smashboards layout is that they removed the "Insert Media" link.

So how do you add Youtube videos, Tweets, and gifs so that they embed onto the post now?

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I'm not so sure if Mario 3D World will make it onto the Switch - that had some Wii U specific features, like the microphone on the gamepad, that the Switch doesn't have.

Have there been other ports where they got around that sort of thing?
Well Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker used those features even more so. So yeah.

Personally I don't think there is much point in porting it unless they add online play.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Well Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker used those features even more so. So yeah.

Personally I don't think there is much point in porting it unless they add online play.
I mean, this is the same company that's selling a port three times higher than the original's current price (which isn't that old) just because there's Funky Kong in it, so...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Warchamp7 Warchamp7 Besides having the title be "SmashBoards" on the website code, some features I'd like to see would be have the whole site zoomed at 90% by default. I'm not sure if XenForo allows for such a thing though. I can't see an option to remove the site bar at the top of the page when scrolling down. You could on the last update. A theme with the current yellow-gray color scheme and the characters being set to grayscale would be great too. Another thing I'm not sure if it's feasible, but is there any way to make the site more-touch friendly?

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I mean, this is the same company that's selling a port three times higher than the original just because there's Funky Kong in it, so...
Of course, money is the only reason Nintendo needs.

But as someone who's personally a huge fan of 3D World, I wouldn't re-buy it on Switch unless it had online play, or even crazier, a level editor. Especially when I can now emulate it in 4K.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I want to make it clear- yes, I will be leaving soon.

Flight asked me if there was a way to contact me outside of SB, and the answer is no. Unless I get actual internet- I'm disappearing for real. I won't be gone forever. Hell- I might not be gone for long. But I need to leave for awhile in order to straighten out my life.

So yeah. Think that about does it. See you nerds later. :013:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Collar fluff has returned.

Joyous day.

:133:

Flight asked me if there was a way to contact me outside of SB, and the answer is no. Unless I get actual internet- I'm disappearing for real. I won't be gone forever. Hell- I might not be gone for long. But I need to leave for awhile in order to straighten out my life.

Godspeed, Aurane.

May you find what you seek.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

Cya Aurane. I’ll look forward to your return, you weirdo.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Of course, money is the only reason Nintendo needs.

But as someone who's personally a huge fan of 3D World, I wouldn't re-buy it on Switch. Especially when I can now emulate it in 4K.
That's a fair point.

I don't think I'd buy it again myself because even if they do the Funky route and add Waluigi, I have literally no reason to buy it because;
  1. My family is a bunch of casuals who only accept to play NSMB games and party games. Former bores me and latter has been meh from Nintendo lately (aside from arguably Wii Party U)
  2. 3D World was extremely mediocre for me. I'm putting a lot of blame on the fact that no one in my house wants to play it with me because of reason #1, but it's still my personal view on the game.
Tropical Freeze at least has the argument of childhood nostalgia from some of its music and Dixie Kong's return as well as being an utterly fantastical platforming game for me to play. 3D World has neither of those reasons (well, there's the Mario Kart level, but aside from that...).

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I mean, this is the same company that's selling a port three times higher than the original's current price (which isn't that old) just because there's Funky Kong in it, so...
That, and no one gave a **** about the Wii-U. So all the people who didn't play the original version can do so on the more popular system. Though I don't doubt that NEW FUNKY MODE made some people double dip.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~

god speed dude, see ya later and hope things go well for ya~

Oh really....
did you just steal my gif? lol
By the time I got their it’d be cold. :(
oh....well....rip .-.

shame to, konnies a great cook who always make home made stuff

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
Warchamp7 Warchamp7 Besides having the title be "SmashBoards" on the website code, some features I'd like to see would be have the whole site zoomed at 90% by default. I'm not sure if XenForo allows for such a thing though. I can't see an option to remove the site bar at the top of the page when scrolling down. You could on the last update. A theme with the current yellow-gray color scheme and the characters being set to grayscale would be great too. Another thing I'm not sure if it's feasible, but is there any way to make the site more-touch friendly?
Tweaked a couple values

Unsure what you mean by more touch-friendly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom