• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Dear god. The 90 percent zoom makes the site miles better. Less hurtful on the eyes.

I feel like at 100 percent it's for senior citizens of Smash.

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
Oh by the way, if any Fire Emblem Heroes players here want to add me as a friend, here's my code:

IMG_1203.jpg

I have some nice Robins for you all to use. :estatic:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I feel I should make this 4 star Virion 5 stars so I can have five 5 star archer boys Niles, Klein, SpoopJakob and Takumi being the other 4
And if you ever wanted two additional backups, Jeorge and Leon aren't too hard to get.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
New site design, new avatar.

So glad it took people like 3 minutes to mod Vegito on FighterZ.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I've been playing some fighting games this weekend, and now I kind of want to see Terry Bogard from Fatal Fury and King of Fighters in Smash Bros.

Also, I'm dipping my toes into Street Fighter 3, but I'm having a hard time with getting adjusted to the newcomers. I'm enjoying the game when I play as Ryu, Ken, Akuma, or Chun-Li, but when I try any of the new characters, it's a lot harder to know what they're going to play like or figure out how to use their moves. I guess I'll have to keep practicing, but I find that I'm not drawn to anyone like with Street Fighter II or Alpha.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Speaking of FE Heroes. I played it for a good few hours today while waiting for stuff to install on my PC.

Still no Legendary Flying Lobster, but I got the Warrior of Lig- I mean, Sigurd.

Also did a bunch of grinding for Chrom and Bridal Ninian.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Alright.

He is the Cosmic planet eater in the Marvel universe, so having one of his cakes, should either fill you up for around 10,000 years. Or make you so hungry again, you'll have to start eating planets like he does, to satisfy your hunger. :v
....kay
Don't break the rules. Even though you break Uni's rules all the time. :v
to bad :V
Yeah, but cause what though? :v
cause :V

And your already part of the family. Part of the furniture. You knew how to integrate into this weird little family right away. :v
well knowing uni did help :p

though he did say i became quite attached to red and praline fast lol

hurray for family~

Well, I only encourage you to burn Uni, cause we know he can handle it. He's basically the best outlet for you to control the fire inside you. And since he takes all the fire, everyone else is able to get only hugs. :v
pretty much :V

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
This new Smashboards is like today's pop music.

It's new, stranger and I don't like it.

Also Warchamp7 Warchamp7 when I go to use an emoji from "Pokemon (Gen 1)" I can only see up to Diglett.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I've been playing some fighting games this weekend, and now I kind of want to see Terry Bogard from Fatal Fury and King of Fighters in Smash Bros.

Also, I'm dipping my toes into Street Fighter 3, but I'm having a hard time with getting adjusted to the newcomers. I'm enjoying the game when I play as Ryu, Ken, Akuma, or Chun-Li, but when I try any of the new characters, it's a lot harder to know what they're going to play like or figure out how to use their moves. I guess I'll have to keep practicing, but I find that I'm not drawn to anyone like with Street Fighter II or Alpha.
Well, at least Ryu, Ken, Chun-Li and Akuma are still there for you to get used to the game.

But I would say that you should try Dudley if you haven't already. From what I've played, as well as USF4, I liked him.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
There was a skateboard as a mode of transportation that got cut on gold and silver. That would have been ****ing cool!

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Speaking of FE Heroes. I played it for a good few hours today while waiting for stuff to install on my PC.

Still no Legendary Flying Lobster, but I got the Warrior of Lig- I mean, Sigurd.

Also did a bunch of grinding for Chrom and Bridal Ninian.
I managed to get him on my fourth pull.

I know he's a great unit, but I really don't care about Ryoma, so giving that Kenstel Stance to someone else is very tempting.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Z25 Z25 I watched the season finale of iZombie. I also just realized that the guy that played Levon was on the Walking Dead. He was much more likeable in this show.

Also he’s kinda hot.
He’s definitely a like able character. A shame he got crushed to death but I figured it would happen.
I like how the ended all worked out and it was nice to see liv let clive start a family.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Jeez, its starting to rain pretty hard now. Hopefully, tomorrow won't be like that too, cause its Monday and its always busy on Monday.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Itsuka Kendou, she's from class 1-B(which means she's irrelevant). Her Quirk's name is Fisting and it allows her to do the craziest fisting you've ever seen
Okay, that quirk name is rather unfortunate. :v

Also, that just means we need a spin-off manga about Class-B.

Cool, but quick question, do you have a craving for planets now?

to bad :V
You little rebel. :v

Yeah, but cause what though. :v

well knowing uni did help :p

though he did say i became quite attached to red and praline fast lol

hurray for family~
Well, he does that. I just basically forced myself into the leaks group. And wouldn't leave. Now they are stuck with me. Cause they can't make me leave. :v

This new Smashboards is like today's pop music.

It's new, stranger and I don't like it.

Also Warchamp7 Warchamp7 when I go to use an emoji from "Pokemon (Gen 1)" I can only see up to Diglett.
That's cause modern day pop music is dead lyrically. :v

There was a skateboard as a mode of transportation that got cut on gold and silver. That would have been ****ing cool!
Well we roller skates in Gen 6, that's totally the same thing, write. :v

Gold does kinda dress like a skater boi now that you mention it.
Fun fact, Gold in the Adventures/Special Manga, actually has a skateboard.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
He’s definitely a like able character. A shame he got crushed to death but I figured it would happen.
I like how the ended all worked out and it was nice to see liv let clive start a family.
I mean I wasn’t surprised cause Liv can’t have a boyfriend last longer than a season. Plus they gotta get Liv and Major back together by the end of the series. I do like how neatly they got rid of both season antagonists this episode. I wonder what’s gonna go down for the final season. I can’t even begin to guess.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Okay, that quirk name is rather unfortunate. :v

Also, that just means we need a spin-off manga about Class-B.

Cool, but quick question, do you have a craving for planets now?

You little rebel. :v

Yeah, but cause what though. :v

Well, he does that. I just basically forced myself into the leaks group. And wouldn't leave. Now they are stuck with me. Cause they can't make me leave. :v

That's cause modern day pop music is dead lyrically. :v

Well we roller skates in Gen 6, that's totally the same thing, write. :v

Fun fact, Gold in the Adventures/Special Manga, actually has a skateboard.
Skate or die, Lily. Skate or die.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Here you go, yo
Oh by the way, if any Fire Emblem Heroes players here want to add me as a friend, here's my code:

I have some nice Robins for you all to use. :estatic:
Added both.

For anyone who wants to add me, my code is 5572753695

Right now my lead is Leon, who can melt pretty much any enemy I throw him at. Raven tomes, armours, the lot. Probably the only thing he fears is dragons, and I'm sure I could find a way to let him deal with those too. :p

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
My
I mean I wasn’t surprised cause Liv can’t have a boyfriend last longer than a season. Plus they gotta get Liv and Major back together by the end of the series. I do like how neatly they got rid of both season antagonists this episode. I wonder what’s gonna go down for the final season. I can’t even begin to guess.
my guess is:
mr boss will be the final antagonist. Don’t know what he would do though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom