• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Whaaaaaaaaaat

There is so much colors right now.

But I'm glad that Smashboard is back, yesterday felt empty without it.

Chrono.

Oh god my birthday is tomorrow.

I keep forgetting about it.

I guess I'm at that age. No, not senior age.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
We're at page 1500 already.

Welp, looks like by the time E3 wraps up we'll be nearing page 2000 and we'll be off to Social 7.0

Ivander

Smash Legend
So, we're getting more than just the Feh Doll for the 10,000 Retweets for FEHeroes. We're also getting Bruno's Mask.
First the comic, now the mask. And Bruno has yet to re-appear in the game, as he's been gone ever since Book II started. Wonder if they're planning on bringing him back in the game. Maybe without his mask so players can put his mask on him.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Oh god my birthday is tomorrow.

I keep forgetting about it.

I guess I'm at that age. No, not senior age.
I always remember my birthday when it's like a week or so away from happening.

I guess i'm that much of a mark for myself to never forget lol.

Chrono.

I always remember my birthday when it's like a week or so away from happening.

I guess i'm that much of a mark for myself to never forget lol.
I mean if you're gonna be a mark for yourself, might as well be on your birthday.

It's the day you get over.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I mean if you're gonna be a mark for yourself, might as well be on your birthday.

It's the day you get over.
Yeah but still no one puts me over as a main event act even on my birthday. Even worse is that I get 50/50 reactions from my family. :c

This post is gonna look wacko AF to anyone that doesn't know pro wrestling lol.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I'm gonna remember my birthday just fine, since I need to buy my now-traditional cookie cake.

But I ain't reminding y'all of ****.

Yeah but still no one puts me over as a main event act even on my birthday. Even worse is that I get 50/50 reactions from my family. :c

This post is gonna look wacko AF to anyone that doesn't know pro wrestling lol.
Ditto, but I pick up that slack. Buy my own cake, buy my own presents.

Actually saves a lot of hassle, I mean I already know what's on my list.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Nope, I think his only appearance outside of comics was that old Marvel beat em up game. Ultimate Alliance.
I played the first Ultimate Alliance, can't remember if he was a cameo in it, I know he's not playable though.

That game DID show me Moon Knight for the first time. And I think Deadpool, since I played X-Men Legends 2 after MUA1 before it.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
I'm gonna remember my birthday just fine, since I need to buy my now-traditional cookie cake.

But I ain't reminding y'all of ****.

Ditto, but I pick up that slack. Buy my own cake, buy my own presents.

Actually saves a lot of hassle, I mean I already know what's on my list.
...so you don't want us to wish you happy birthday?
...um okay .-.

and meh, me and my siblings celebrate our birthdays just fine

but i haven't gotten a birthday presetn since i was like.....14 :V 15? something like that

instead its like "happy birthday, little dance celebration, konnie bakes a cake, congratulations" then a regular day :V

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Man, they are some features that are gone now, which suck because some of them were really helpful for me.

I think I wait before calling this update good or not.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
There was a reddit story where an old man asked a woman if she could crawl into his trunk to get to the doors inside to unlock his car. She didn't do it because she thought it was a weird thing to ask someone. But she didn't realize what he was trying to do until someone told her.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I'm one year older now.
Happy Birthday then dude.

There was a reddit story where an old man asked a woman if she could crawl into his trunk to get to the doors inside to unlock his car. She didn't do it because she thought it was a weird thing to ask someone. But she didn't realize what he was trying to do until someone told her.
I mean...alright. It IS a weird thing to ask, precisely because is sounds kidnappy as ****. As long as the lady is safe I guess.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Happy Birthday then dude.

I mean...alright. It IS a weird thing to ask, precisely because is sounds kidnappy as ****. As long as the lady is safe I guess.
That's exactly it. The man was trying to kidnap her and she didn't realize that. Not realizing that, it's lucky she didn't do it

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
The List of Jericho.

Yeah I was referencing some rasslin' lel. :)
4c8.png

...so you don't want us to wish you happy birthday?
...um okay .-.
It's not...alright, look. Short version I ain't thrilled with the numerals coming up on this next one, and I would be astonished, literally astonished, if Uni didn't have that You're Old song bookmarked for the occasion.

I'm still self-conscious of it. But I guess at the same time, that's not a reason to deny it. Time cares nothing for my thoughts on its passing, it just will.

So. I'll give it some kind of mention when it goes down.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
It's not...alright, look. Short version I ain't thrilled with the numerals coming up on this next one, and I would be astonished, literally astonished, if Uni didn't have that You're Old song bookmarked for the occasion.

I'm still self-conscious of it. But I guess at the same time, that's not a reason to deny it. Time cares nothing for my thoughts on its passing, it just will.

oh trust me, if uni or praline or if someone is doiing it, i'm shoving a god damn knife down their throat :glare:

i seriously don't get this whole "getting old" crap when most of us are still younger than 30, and yes i know your age and taking it perfectly into account,

none of us are god damn old yet :V feeling or not, seriously we haven't even reached the middle of ourr lives, still plenty there, grow some god damn sense and respect will ya peeps

anyway mini rant over, either way dude its fine if ya wanna share your date of birth or not, its your choice in the end, don't feel ashamed, embarrassed, or whatever hiding it, your stuff is yours

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961

This episode of Friends was a lot funnier when I was 12.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
This episode of Friends was a lot funnier when I was 12.

See normally this would be the point where I'd have some type of biting retort.

But no, that actually sums up my thoughts pretty eloquently.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Scattered thoughts:
  • I had to manually log in after the maintenance for the first time in ages, to the point that my browser still autofilled “crazya02”
  • I forgot how forums work and bumped a months-old thread that was still on the top of the list. Don’t do that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom