• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Here we go!

Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu and Let's Go Eevee are official!

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Serebii said:
This game is Pokémon Quest and is coming to the Nintendo Switch and mobile. It's a free to start download title which starts with the Kanto Pokémon and is controlled with the Switch's touchscreen. You decide what characteristics your Pokémon have using items called Power Stones to strengthen your team. It takes place on Tumblecube Island and explore with teams of 3 Pokémon to gather treasure and recruit more Pokémon
Its basically Mystery Dungeon.

I can't believe this.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
They made this crappy voxel minimalist pokemon game over the weekend so we'd appreciate the actual game's graphics.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I'm kinda mixed about this.

I see stuff I mostly like but...

Hmm...

Not a fan of them getting rid off battling wild pokemon.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860

And another core title is coming out in 2019!

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Yeah, Im skipping this one and wait for the true core game.

Last edited:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Ok...so...

This band that I like, Epica, is apparently releasing (or released I dunno I only just saw this on YT) an EP featuring covers from Attack on Titan.

I like Epica, I like Attack on Titan's soundtrack. So, I like this!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Not a Pokemon fan, but the connectivity with Pokemon GO worries me for one reason;

My parents are freaking hooked to GO and I fear they might use that as a reason to straight up steal my Switch.

So basically, I worry that the hundreds of dollars I spent on the console, the games and the accessories will be for absolutely nothing after less than two years.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Well, it’s going back to Gen 1... which honestly is fine mainly since we are still getting a new Core Pokemon game in the series later on in 2019. As for them getting rid of wild Pokémon battles, well... I imagine this is only exclusive to these two games because of the Pokemon GO connectivity and will still be a thing in the Core game coming later on.

These two games are mainly just to tide us over until Gen 8 comes around. As for whether or not I’ll get one of the games... we shall see.

Last edited:

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Here we go!

Damn...I'm actually liking the idea of the Pokemon Go! combination because that will DEFINITELY help those who can't catch specific Pokemon

so im not buying this unless I get wrangled by hype (I have FR/LG), but this is kin of neat.

Humans look weird, and I hope you can throw a pokeball without motion controls but everything else is neat I guess

Pokemon following you, and the fact they showed poliwag and Nidoking/queen was pretty neat for me TBH
:061:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
So with them specifying that a core title is coming in 2019, do they not consider Let's Go a core title? Is this gonna be like the Orre games where it's a weird middle ground?

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Ok...so...

This band that I like, Epica, is apparently releasing (or released I dunno I only just saw this on YT) an EP featuring covers from Attack on Titan.

I like Epica, I like Attack on Titan's soundtrack. So, I like this!

>Simone Simmons
>AoT stuff

This is the combination I didn't know I wanted so much.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
HOLY ****

I didn't expect it to actually this good.

That art Style and graphics are actually beautiful.

Everything has such life to it.

My only problem was that we only saw gen 1 pokemon. Which I don't mind but its a bit of a bummer.

I could care less about the catching mechanics as long as main battles are the same.

Actual co op though, what the ****? That's insane.

Also dressing up Pikachu and eevee, hell yeah!

That ending though, the Mewtwo cutscene is great, but this line

"You'll meet a special Pokemon"

Absolutely no way is this not a brand new Pokemon.

I'm hoping this means we are getting more Pokemon that are new as well, especially stuff like Kanto forms.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
Red's new design is cute, but it's Leaf's new design that's the real fire.

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
If wild battles are gone then that's a HUGE mistake.

Like, I'm fine with the other Go stuff but just flat out removing a core part of the series is absolutely bizarre, especially when trainer battles are still in.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Red's new design is cute, but it's Leaf's new design that's the real fire.
Let's be real, at least they ******* remembered she existed.

Its been years and she didn't even get to be in USUM or Sun and Moon.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
HOLY ****

I didn't expect it to actually this good.

That art Style and graphics are actually beautiful.

Everything has such life to it.
And the cliffs are as square as ever. Gross.

Yes, everything looks pretty and all, but did they really have to keep them that way for nostalgia purposes? Make things like Sun and Moon.

---

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I really want clarification on features.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
If wild battles are gone then that's a HUGE mistake.

Like, I'm fine with the other Go stuff but just flat out removing a core part of the series is absolutely bizarre, especially when trainer battles are still in.
I think that's their way to say this is not a core game, but a game to attract casual GO players, and test the grounds of the Switch.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Soooooo........It's Pokemon GO, but with actual RPG gameplay like the original Pokemon series? At least, with the exception of Wild Pokemon Battling. But, it's a Pokemon RPG game with some Pokemon GO features?
Admittingly, it looks alot better than Pokemon GO and the fact that the gameplay involves RPG battling is another plus. But.....I'm with Swamp that it feels very cheap to leave out battling Wild Pokemon.
Im so curious about how people in Japan will react to me if they saw me
I'm not all that interested in how they would react to me(mainly because anxiety and whatnot), but my mom likes to make jokes about how she'll put me on a Japanese Dating site or something and I'll get like 50 or 100 girls asking me out since they have an interest in what I have looks-wise.
So.

How bad of a kisser are you?
Obviously I don't know since I never kissed anyone.

D

Deleted member

Here we go!

Ok, no, actually, I am shocked a ****ing 4chan TEXR leak was right of all things and it makes me mad because it destroyed everything I learned about what leaks to trust.

Anyways, I got real mixed feelings:
In one hand, customizable Eevee, Pokemon following you and ****ing co-op(I've been waiting for this ever since I played a Pokemon game).
...but on the other... Kanto, ****ing Kanto, yes, we get it, Kanto is great, can we please just move on? And then there's the lack of actual wild Pokemon battles which is... very worrying, especially as it seems to be taken directly from Go which means Pokemon can just run away. Also, motion controls. In a Pokemon game.
Still, this seems to be a spin-off so I guess I can pass on it but I at least hope for GF that they allow you to transfer posr-Gen 1 Pokemon from Pokemon GO because it'd be stupid otherwise.

Also, Pokeball thingy gets a 4/10 because it reminds me of PokeWalker but it only has half of what made it so fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom