• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
D

Deleted member

I am honestly in a terrible mood.
It is not the ninja thing.
It is just.... I have been emotionally angry all month and there is nothing I can do about.
I am basically suffering until E3.
TIL I have the worst origin story ever.

wow this looks uhhh. Much worse than I remember
:061:
I remember playing a board game that looked similar to this.
This made me laugh a bit.

D

Deleted member

I think there was an error when I was being developed.
Like, I have too much screws.

Last edited by a moderator:

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
I am honestly in a terrible mood.
It is not the ninja thing.
It is just.... I have been emotionally angry all month and there is nothing I can do about.
Just like, wait it out for *checks clock* about six years.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
The greatest lesson to be learned about Sorry! is that just because someone says something (EX: "sorry") doesn't mean that they mean it.
:061:
Or if you’re Canadian you say it too much that it losses its meaning.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
OH GOD I DEFINITELY PLAYED THE CD ROM TOO.
IT HAD SILLY ANIMATIONS TOO

AGAIN, PLAYED BY MYSELF. GOD WHY AM I LIKE THIS
:060:
This and Jetpac were the **** back in the day.

Also there was this game called Roller Coaster Typhoon I had on PC what seems to be like ages ago. That was pretty sweet as well.

Ivander

Smash Legend
The very first time I played CAH, the prompt was "What is Dἰck Cheney's favorite thing?", and I played "Dἰck Cheney."

I've never been able to top that.
I remember when I played the more friendly version, "Superfight" a year or two ago and one of the combinations I got was a "T-Rex with no arms and hands are glued to hips." Needless to say, my cousins and grandparents were practically out of breath due to so much laughing.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Or if you’re Canadian you say it too much that it losses its meaning.
There was this one day where I broke my sorry counter. :)

I must have said sorry like 20-30 times on the bus, where I went, and in between places.

Canadian much?

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I remember when I played the more friendly version, "Superfight" a year or two ago and one of the combinations I got was a "T-Rex with no arms and hands are glued to hips." Needless to say, my cousins and grandparents were practically out of breath due to so much laughing.
Superfight is awesome.

Played it with my workmates at my previous job. We came up with a sushi chef with flaming hands who was faster than a speeding bullet, and spent about 20 minutes working out how he would trounce a stegosaurus in a UFO if he could only get the appropriate ramp and running start to reach it.

Still want to write that character. Someday.

Sorry! is a board game lol
As a charismatic cinema warlord once said:

Thank you but I prefer it my way.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I haven’t yet tragically.

I say it so much it has become filler like, like.
Yeah any time I mildly inconvenience someone or i'm trying to get through I always have a faint "sorry" to use.

Maybe that's why they think us Canucks are so polite huh?

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Yeah any time I mildly inconvenience someone or i'm trying to get through I always have a faint "sorry" to use.

Yeah people think I’m really polite, and then they get to know me and find out I’m a grumpy *****. lol

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
My work is putting me in charge of a department. But I'm not going to have the official title. So I get all the responsibilities without the pay or benefits!

At least until the position can be opened.

But anything's better than what I do now

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist

xD So, that thing of apologizing too much is true? I thought it wasn't, but really, I don't think it is that bad, maybe if I ever go to Canada (which is part of my goals for the future) I may think otherwise, but I doubt it. :>

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
My work is putting me in charge of a department. But I'm not going to have the official title. So I get all the responsibilities without the pay or benefits!

At least until the position can be opened.

But anything's better than what I do now
That’s literally me the next 2 weeks but replace “the position can be opened” with “my boss returns from his holidays.”

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
Dear Canada,

Please make Vancouver look more like New York City

Sincerely,
American Film Goers

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Yeah people think I’m really polite, and then they get to know me and find out I’m a grumpy *****. lol
Yeah I always wondered where the polite sterotype came from. Not that I think us Canadians are rude people of course but when people go on about how we're so nice and all i'm left wondering if they're talking about an alternate universe Canada lol.

Although I guess being next door to the US makes us look like nice guys in comparison. :)
xD So, that thing of apologizing too much is true? I thought it wasn't, but really, I don't think it is that bad, maybe if I ever go to Canada (which is part of my goals for the future) I may think otherwise, but I doubt it. :>
Yeah we apologize a **** lot. Well, not everyone but those are usually the assholes you'll come across every now and then.

Not all of the stereotypes are true. Just that some are lol.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Yeah I always wondered where the polite sterotype came from. Not that I think us Canadians are rude people of course but when people go on about how we're so nice and all i'm left wondering if they're talking about an alternate universe Canada lol.

Although I guess being next door to the US makes us look like nice guys in comparison. :)
to bad I found out racism exists in canada a few weeks ago

Last edited:

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
That's not the Bronx, Jackie Chan. There are no mountains in New York.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
to bad I found out racism exists in canada a few weeks ago
We're not devoid of that issue of course. Any one who says otherwise is deluding themselves.

Although it's typically worse in some parts of the countries than others. Myself a minority, I never dealt with any kind of racism although that's probably because I live in a racially diverse city.

I would also say it's less bad in the US than it is here.
Yeah. You guys really do pull through for us. :)

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
We're not devoid of that issue of course. Any one who says otherwise is deluding themselves.

Although it's typically worse in some parts of the countries than others. Myself a minority, I never dealt with any kind of racism although that's probably because I live in a racially diverse city.

I would also say it's less bad in the US than it is here.

Yeah. You guys really do pull through for us. :)
I’ve dealt with racism. A lot of my family is muslim hating conservatives. It’s the most frustrating thing ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom