• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Hiding my evil actions under a mask until the big reveal was actually a good way to throw off the protagonists.

They thought there was an evil within me, making them waste time trying to find ways to exorcise it when they could've dealt with me ASAP had I not covered up my actions with a fake alter ego.

Little did they know I was the evil to begin with and that gave me a good advantage. :evil:
To bad you keep getting shot before you can do anything.

1486955438012_1.png
:troll:

Me?

A pawn for Natz?

What the hell did you smoke to think that?
The fact that she always sets you on fire :v

I ain't lying. We're equals.
You really have deluded yourself. :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
D

Deleted member

I think Stoopid and Natz~ would.....
~This has been censored by the FBI~

Ivander

Smash Legend
So if anyone still looks at Overwatch, the Anniversary skins got leaked.
https://imgur.com/a/zUGBkeL
-Tracer, Soldier and Lucio's skins are Epics. The rest are Legendary.
-Orisa gets a Forest Spirit skin, Junkrat gets a Buccaneer skin, Doomfist gets a Formalwear skin, Brigette gets a Shieldmaiden skin, McCree gets a Sherlock skin, Symmetra gets a Magician skin, Torbjorn gets a Cyborg skin and Bastion's skin is called "Stealth", although people have noted the similarity to Transformer's Shockwave.
-The ones I really really like are Orisa, Brigette, McCree and Bastion. Junkrat's pretty good too, especially as now he has a Pirate skin to go with Roadhog's Pirate skin. Doomfist, Symmetra and Torbjorn's are good, although I feel they appeal to me the least compared to the others.

Either way, the Anniversary Event is coming up on the 22nd, with all of the Skins and Events from previous events coming back for this one as well and there's also a Free Overwatch Weekend coming up from the 25th to 28th. So that'll be pretty good for those interested and trying it out.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
It just took me until now to realize that Meghan Markle was on Nick News

God I'm old

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I think Stoopid and Natz~ would.....
~This has been censored by the FBI~
I get what you're trying to say and first of all, ew.

Second, why would it be censored? Both Natz and I are adults.

Doesn't matter how many times you comeback, if you keep getting shot before you can do anything.
Still makes me unstoppable.

Shooting me only delays the inevitable.

D

Deleted member

Now I'm gonna do something I should do more often:
Have dinner in front of my PC.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

-Orisa gets a Forest Spirit skin, Junkrat gets a Buccaneer skin, Doomfist gets a Formalwear skin, Brigette gets a Shieldmaiden skin, McCree gets a Sherlock skin, Symmetra gets a Magician skin, Torbjorn gets a Cyborg skin and Bastion's skin is called "Stealth", although people have noted the similarity to Transformer's Shockwave.
-The ones I really really like are Orisa, Brigette, McCree and Bastion. Junkrat's pretty good too, especially as now he has a Pirate skin to go with Roadhog's Pirate skin. Doomfist, Symmetra and Torbjorn's are good, although I feel they appeal to me the least compared to the others.

Either way, the Anniversary Event is coming up on the 22nd, with all of the Skins and Events from previous events coming back for this one as well and there's also a Free Overwatch Weekend coming up from the 25th to 28th. So that'll be pretty good for those interested and trying it out.
The Junkrat skin is ugly!

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Damn this is probably the best batch of skins we have had. I like all of them a lot. Definitely hoping for the doom fist, bastion, junkrat, orissa and brigette one. The mccree is also really good. Solid skins all around.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Damn this is probably the best batch of skins we have had. I like all of them a lot. Definitely hoping for the doom fist, bastion, junkrat, orissa and brigette one. The mccree is also really good. Solid skins all around.
Definitely a solid batch like last year. I still think the Halloween skins are the best(especially after Cultist Zenyatta), but the Anniversary skins come a good second.

The other cool thing about this set of Anniversary skins? We now have a character who has gotten a skin from every event. Jesse McCree.
-He first got the America skin from the Summer Games, then the Scrooge skin on the Winter event, then the Blackwatch skin on Uprising/Archives.
-Then after the first Anniversary, he got the Lifeguard skin on the Summer Games event, then the Van Helsing skin on Halloween, then the Magistrate skin on Lunar New Year, and now the Sherlock skin for this Anniversary.
So McCree actually has a skin from all the events, making him the first character to do so. Even Tracer doesn't, as she didn't get a skin on both Halloween events surprisingly. And the other characters that tie with Tracer are Mei and Zarya, as Mei is missing a Summer Games skin and Zarya is missing an Archives skin.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ

Zarya's new skin + Stormcloak RPing = quality Skyrim ****posting.

I have a reason to play this again in the future.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So story time:
606A5B01-4B41-411D-A83B-D0A75DB3C921.png

I have the result of this, but I just found this a little bit ago! I only had one ball so was it a win or lose? I had no pokestops for more pokeballs nearby either.
I’m curious as to what people think,

Was it a win or fail? I’ll post the answer soon

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
'just saw Deadpool 2 with my sister.

All I'm going to say is:
Does Green Lantern still exist in this timeline?

If yes, dang it Deadpool, you had one job!

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
So story time:
View attachment 145173

I have the result of this, but I just found this a little bit ago! I only had one ball so was it a win or lose? I had no pokestops for more pokeballs nearby either.
I’m curious as to what people think,

Was it a win or fail? I’ll post the answer soon
It was a fail!

'just saw Deadpool 2 with my sister.

All I'm going to say is:
Does Green Lantern still exist in this timeline?

If yes, dang it Deadpool, you had one job!
Green Lantern is a DC character.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom