• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Yeaaaaah. Yeah it ain't awesome. I mean it's not low point holy **** bad but it ain't awesome.

Third time she's been treated to the hospital revolving door. Released, come back in with an infection less than 48 hours later. Just worried they ain't taking **** seriously anymore.

I tried to relay this to her. It went...poorly.

I just gotta find some kind of outlet for my brain right now. Spend some time with a diary and a bath, maybe, in that order. Focus fire creative efforts. Feel less power- and/or useless. NBD, it too shall pass and all that.
Trust me.... they will take her seriously. It is their job.
Also that is really sad, and yes I am still lending power to you.
I really hope that things go out great with your girlfriend.
**** not letting y'all know though. That ain't happening again if I can help it.

Can't get me a sending off party if I just vanish. I want that cake. :awesome:
Cake?
Have some!
12323231.jpg

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I like how eventually the top 10 will be mostly NintenZone people.

Swamps getting closeish to top 10. He’s 14th right now.

D

Deleted member

Speaking of top things...
Here are the people who have the top ten amount of likes.
Swamp is extremely close at having the most likes in SmashBoards.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
It was funny when i bought the snes classic yesterday at walmart the guy at the door checked my receipt and was like “the snes classic is cool. I like how it has the slot for cartridges at the top so you can play more games.” I’m just thinking like how can you be that dumb? The snes classic is the same width as a cartridge.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
It was funny when i bought the snes classic yesterday at walmart the guy at the door checked my receipt and was like “the snes classic is cool. I like how it has the slot for cartridges at the top so you can play more games.” I’m just thinking like how can you be that dumb? The snes classic is the same width as a cartridge.
Not to mention the slot doesn't even open. It's purely cosmetic.

But hey, that shows who keeps up with the gaming stuff and who just looks at boxes.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
It's kinda funny to think that Unikorn has the highest post count of any Smashboards user ever.

That would make him a demi-god of this forum in a way no? As in he would strike fear in the hearts of those who he comes in to contact with. :reverse:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
It's kinda funny to think that Unikorn has the highest post count of any Smashboards user ever.

That would make him a demi-god of this forum in a way no? As in he would strike fear in the hearts of those who he comes in to contact with. :reverse:
He’s a pretty fragile demi god.

D

Deleted member

Well I certainly do not respect him enough if he is one. :troll:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

TREMBLE BEFORE MY MIGHT AND LACK OF LIFE!

He’s a pretty fragile demi god.
Whatever makes you sleep at night, I guess :rolleyes:

D

Deleted member

You know... I think one of my biggest reasons for stress is not being able to fit in with you guys.
I feel like I am not contributing enough or... I am just some annoying presence to all of you.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

As a person that got to know that SSSSS guy (for my misfortune) back in 2014/15, I have to agree, Swamp is better. I'm glad to see that finally happening.
Me too. :)
( I never met that SSSSS guy, but still )
I am also trying to shiny hunt in Pokemon.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
You know... I think one of my biggest reasons for stress is not being able to fit in with you guys.
I feel like I am not contributing enough or... I am just some annoying presence to all of you.
You are doing it again. Don't deminish yourself. If you just ENJOYED your stay here instead of doing this kind of post and stressing yourself out over so simple things, you would fit just fine.

Me too. :)
( I never met that SSSSS guy, but still )
Right...

D

Deleted member

You are doing it again. Don't deminish yourself. If you just ENJOYED your stay here instead of doing this kind of post and stressing yourself out over so simple things, you would fit just fine.
Sorry, it is just I feel like that way for some reason.
I enjoy posting here as well.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I'm not like you, Ura.

I don't need to have a loser alter ego to have any impact on the NintenZone lore.
For the record, Dark Ura is no longer around. He slipped on a banana peel and died. :upsidedown:

Anti-climatic yes but the writers had to find a way to kill him off.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
For the record, Dark Ura is no longer around. He slipped on a banana peel and died. :upsidedown:

Anti-climatic yes but the writers had to find a way to kill him off.
No he's not dead.

He's just pretending to be so you can let your guard down and disable your seal.

Or at least, that's my theory.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
No he's not dead.

He's just pretending to be so you can let your guard down and disable your seal.

Or at least, that's my theory.
Nah dude. History would indicate that he's too incompetent to think that through. I saw the incident with my own eyes as well.

When you suck at being evil, that's the kind of things that you do unfortunately. :c

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
How can you really say that if you never met SSSSS?

That'd be like saying you prefer something you like over something you've never tried.
Exactly this. I won't get into detail about this guy, but I can only say you are lucky you never came across him.

Sorry, it is just I feel like that way for some reason.
I enjoy posting here as well.
Just, please, TRY harder to not let things get to you.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Nah dude. History would indicate that he's too incompetent to think that through. I saw the incident with my own eyes as well.

When you suck at being evil, that's the kind of things that you do unfortunately. :c
And you told me the way I handled Hellikorn was bad...

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
And you told me the way I handled Hellikorn was bad...
Well at least I wasn't faking my alter ego! Let alone not actually being my evil alter ego lmao.

Dark Ura got a fitting death for a character that wasn't received well by the fanbase. He wouldn't want it any other way. :)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Well at least I wasn't faking my alter ego! Let alone not actually being my evil alter ego lmao.

Dark Ura got a fitting death for a character that wasn't received well by the fanbase. He wouldn't want it any other way. :)
Hiding my evil actions under a mask until the big reveal was actually a good way to throw off the protagonists.

They thought there was an evil within me, making them waste time trying to find ways to exorcise it when they could've dealt with me ASAP had I not covered up my actions with a fake alter ego.

Little did they know I was the evil to begin with and that gave me a good advantage. :evil:

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Hiding my evil actions under a mask until the big reveal was actually a good way to throw off the protagonists.

They thought there was an evil within me, making them waste time trying to find ways to exorcise it when they could've dealt with me ASAP had I not covered up my actions with a fake alter ego.

Little did they know I was the evil to begin with and that gave me a good advantage. :evil:
And then you ended up just being a pawn for Natz anyways at the end of the day. :bee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom