• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
Thanks for the correction. I've edited my comment accordingly.

Now I'm just going through Donkey Kong Country character concept art:

https://www.neogaf.com/threads/newly-revealed-donkey-kong-country-character-concept-art.1106663/

Some of these are pretty weird.

I've never been able to find a definitive answer on who decided to give DK the tie, Japan or Rare.

The same year DKC came out, Donkey Kong 94 on Gameboy came out (which, if you haven't played, is very, very good. It's criminally overlooked), and it was technically the first appearance of DK with his tie, drawn by Kotabe.

But, of course, by that point DKC was already several years into development.

I've always personally liked the idea that the monogramed tie was an evolution of DK Jr's onesie. He's all grown up now, he's no longer going by Jr, and now he's got a snazzy tie. But that only works if it was Rare that came up with the idea, and Nintendo Japan just decided to use it for synergy in DK94.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
praline was that game seriously keeping ya up over stress? :urg:

thats not good over a fourm game, get some rest please
As the game got closer to 10 people I just got more and more stressed out. You should see my role pm. lol

That’s why I said it’s the last one I’m playing. Spectating is a lot more fun.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
As the game got closer to 10 people I just got more and more stressed out. You should see my role pm. lol

To be fair, if you'd won right now you'd be jazzed as hell.

Although I'm still right there with ya. The stress isn't usually worth it for me either, which is why I tend to co-host or spectate.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
To be fair, if you'd won right now you'd be jazzed as hell.

Although I'm still right there with ya. The stress isn't usually worth it for me either, which is why I tend to co-host or spectate.
Of course I would have been. But yeah I understand fully why you don’t play them much.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Found a website that had the last 2 Smash 3DS/Wii U amiibo cards I was missing. :4bayonetta2::4cloud2:

My collection will soon be complete once they arrive at my doorstep.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I actually went to the UK for my high school trip. Kewl place.

Said trip didn't change my interest in this Royal Wedding, though.

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Can't disagree with that.

Certainly it's not quite as interesting though. I mean it's got to be a lot less rewarding than headstart.

HEADSTART HEADSTART HEADSTART HEADSTART HEADSTART HEADSTART HEADSTART HEADSTART
amazing all ya gotta say is one sentence and then they run away~

whelp time to follow a half a day behind~ can't let him leave for space in his rum powered spaceship :V

honestly if its to the point it was stressing enough to affect real life, ya take a long break, last or not, be off for a few months please fam, your health and life first :x

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
KH3 cutscenes are going to be a treat. Buzz Lightyear doesn't approve of your silly anime games.
Probably looking a bit too into this, but Buzz's cynicsim here could be a result of the first movie. He had his entire view of the world changed from thinking he's a space ranger to accepting that he is a toy. So he would have a hard time believing something fantastical like the stuff in Kingdom Hearts.

That's actually pretty clever.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

whelp time to follow a half a day behind~ can't let him leave for space in his rum powered spaceship :V

honestly if its to the point it was stressing enough to affect real life, ya take a long break, last or not, be off for a few months please fam, your health and life first :x
Well it’s more fun being snarky when the town is being dumb than being a dumb townie.

Also I just get stressed from everything and when it gets too much I kinda expel my stress by lashing out at everyone... as you saw. lol

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUM RUN RUN RUN RUM RUM RUN RUN RUM RUM RUM RUM RUM

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Probably looking a bit too into this, but Buzz's cynicsim here could be a result of the first movie. He had his entire view of the world changed from thinking he's a space ranger to accepting that he is a toy. So he would have a hard time believing something fantastical like the stuff in Kingdom Hearts.

That's actually pretty clever.
You're on the money, Woody responds by basically saying "well it's no more bizarre than evil space emperors and protecting the galaxy".

Dr. Jojo Phantasma

The Chessmaster

Well, it is about damn time.. Now I should get back to F/GO and do the event. My Medb is still hungry for some horseshoes.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I really wish I could pay to unlock all the characters. I wanna play as Marin and Medli! Marin is 7nlocked in the first square of the Koholint map but it’s ****ing hard!

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
I guess said movie would star Swamp and Opo as the leads?

Because they're usually always the leads in everything Nintenzone related lol.
NintenZone: Civil War

Swampasaur: There are too many thread title changes. We need to be put into check. If we except no limitations then we're no better than the trolls.
Opossum: If I see a meme actively trending, I can't ignore it. Sometimes I wish I could.
Swampasaur: No you don't.
Opossum: No I don't. Sometimes...
Swampasaur: Sometimes I want to ignore you and your cute marsupial avi.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Well it’s more fun being snarky when the town is being dumb than being a dumb townie.

Also I just get stressed from everything and when it gets too much I kinda expel my stress by lashing out at everyone... as you saw. lol
......i actually didn't see, i didn't see ya lash at all :V

RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUM RUN RUN RUN RUM RUM RUN RUN RUM RUM RUM RUM RUM
COME ON BACK HERE!

UNI NEEDS A REPLACEMENT AND IT SMELLS OF RODENT!

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703

Swampasaur: There are too many thread title changes. We need to be put into check. If we except no limitations then we're no better than the trolls.
Opossum: If I see a meme actively trending, I can't ignore it. Sometimes I wish I could.
I would pay big bucks to see that movie. :bee:
Im the only one in this house not giving two ****s about this royal wedding
Welcome to the club!

I legit don't know why people are so fixated on that. Different strokes for different folks I guess...

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Remember, it needs to have something like a foam or gel core.

Otherwise it'll spill sand everywhere whenever you stab it.
its uni after all, hes probably got nothing but foam in there :V
**** you guys :laugh:

pretty much

however as i have learned several time from uni, if ya opponent giving ya a free shot take it~
Oh god...

SHE'S LEARNING!

RUN FASTER, RED!

I'm on team Opo. :p

COME ON BACK HERE!

UNI NEEDS A REPLACEMENT AND IT SMELLS OF RODENT!
So, you only see me as something that can be replaced? :sadeyes:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
:p

the outside which has all the necessary components for stabbing and physical fun, yes

the inside which is the real important part of you that makes you matter and make me care about you, no, thats priceless
That’s surprisingly sweet of you Natz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom