• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Neither does this.

If praline needed attention,
  1. You wouldn't know because she'd be too much of a tsundere to admit it.
  2. She only recently got Premium, so making a thread at a Premium-exclusive place doesn't give her attention
  3. She hangs out here every single day, why not give her the attention here?
And now, you dodge my questions by trying to compliment us.
Is it time to unignore him or..?

D

Deleted member

Neither does this.

If praline needed attention,
  1. You wouldn't know because she'd be too much of a tsundere to admit it.
  2. She only recently got Premium, so making a thread at a Premium-exclusive place doesn't give her attention
  3. She hangs out here every single day, why not give her the attention here?
And now, you dodge my questions by trying to compliment us.
I am not dodging your answer. I thought it would be a nice gag, but.....

Last edited by a moderator:

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
Tons of gameplay from the Toy Story world, with english dub cutscenes, the world logo, and 23 minutes from the event today.
Feast yourselves!

Edit: Oh gee, the video got deleted.

Here's what happened:

World intro cutscenes and fight in Andy's room. Rex mistakes Sora, Donald, and Goofy for his favortie video game charatcer called "Yozoura", "Magica", and "Aegis", respectfully.
Driveway is explored, then video cuts later on to the inside entrance of Galaxy Toys.
A Heartless jumps in and controlles those "Gigas" robots, then Young Xehanort appears. He says he split th world in two and took the toy's friends to that world, then leaves.
Woody asks Sora what he means, and Sora talks about the worlds being split. Buzz doesn't believe and thinks that it's all in Sora's toy mind. (like how he once thought he was a real space ranger)
They consider going home, but with some convincing, the gang continues on.
Rex and Hamm and the Aliens get kidnapped shortly afterward and are taken to the second floor. Up there, a dinosaur toy is possesed by darkness and fought. Right when the fight starts, the video ends.

Last edited:

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
Tons of gameplay from the Toy Story world, with english dub cutscenes, the world logo, and 23 minutes from the event today.
Feast yourselves!

Cool. Too bad Woody and Buzz's voices aren't the same.

And it's taken down. Good thing I saw it all until then.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Why do people think I am kissing rear ends? I am not viewing you as superior idols, I am just viewing you all as friends.
Maybe I viewed you as superior in the past, but that is over.

D

Deleted member

Before I go to interact with my potential friend, I just am going to say that I really hope the US joins the Iran Nuclear Deal again.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Before I go to interact with my potential friend, I just am going to say that I really hope the US joins the Iran Nuclear Deal again.
That all depends on Trump.

But he probably won't and try to rely on the fact that people don't read **** about politics to blame Iran if nukes happen, even though it's basically his own fault.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
Oh gee, the video got deleted.

Here's what happened:

World intro cutscenes and fight in Andy's room. Rex mistakes Sora, Donald, and Goofy for his favorite video game characters called "Yozoura", "Magica", and "Aegis", respectfully.
Driveway is explored, then video editing cuts later on to the inside entrance of Galaxy Toys. (didn't get to see how they actually traversed the town yet)
A Heartless jumps in and controls those "Gigas" robots, then Young Xehanort appears. He says he split the world in two and took the toy's friends to that world, then leaves.
Woody asks Sora what he means, and Sora talks about the worlds being split. Buzz doesn't believe and thinks that it's all in Sora's toy mind. (like how he once thought he was a real space ranger)
They consider going home, but with some convincing, the gang continues on.
Rex and Hamm and the Aliens get kidnapped shortly afterward and are taken to the second floor. Up there, a dinosaur toy is possessed by darkness and fought. Right when the fight starts, the video ends.

Both the Wreck-It-Ralph and Ariel summons are used, as well as the pirate ship attraction flow. The Ariel summon has an arrangement of "Adventure in Atlanica" playing. Pirate ship played "Hand in Hand"

Maps are separated by area like in KH2.

There's also a gameplay video of Olympus, but that just showed most of the Rock Titan battle and leading up to it. Not much dialogue compared with the other one.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

But he probably won't and try to rely on the fact that people don't read **** about politics to blame Iran if nukes happen, even though it's basically his own fault.
I am not a Trump hater, but quitting the Iran nuclear deal is a horrible idea.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Why do people think I am kissing rear ends? I am not viewing you as superior idols, I am just viewing you all as friends.
:3 Thank you kindly for the link!
Well, just to give you an example...err, you faving this ^, I just thanked Silvera and probably because I said that and posted it, you did it. There's no real reason to do this. And you cannot deny you say it kind of constantly how "good" we are or how much you wish you were us or something, deminishing or comparing yourself to us here just because isn't really helping anyone. Especially not yourself.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

It's okay, someone will tell us how this is actually a good idea to own the libs. And even if it ****s us over it still owns the libs.
Now this is the part of the joke where I make fun of the fact I'm gay and effeminate which is meant to satirize takes on progressive views, but I don't know where to go with it. Do I go with:
Ironic joke that implies I too would be at the expense of it.
or
Joke that someone will spin.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Man I wish I was better with phone wallpapers. I am the guy who hardly personalizes their phone.
My only customization is a rabbit wallpaper. That's it.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
Cause people don't actually like getting constant compliments.

Chrono.

Peer from IGN can also corroborate the Star Fox rumors. Lines up with what Liam heard.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
PLEASEBETHERAINBOWPLEASEBETHERAINBOWPLEASEBETHERAINBOW

"...B-baka!"
YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Time to destroy Wallet-chan again.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
I want Matthew McConaughy to voice me in the Smashboards movie.

matthew-mcconaughey-gold-05oct15-06.jpg

With all the CG that'll be needed for me, I might get a cameo at best.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I want Matthew McConaughy to voice me in the Smashboards movie.

View attachment 145123

With all the CG that'll be needed for me, I might get a cameo at best.
I guess said movie would star Swamp and Opo as the leads?

Because they're usually always the leads in everything Nintenzone related lol.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

This looks awesome! Too bad Nintendo still hasn't given us a web browser for the Switch yet for whatever dumb reason.
I doubt we will get one. It’s likely not available because it was the cause of homebrew on their other consoles. So thy probably figured it’s best to avoid this and maybe stop hackers

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
I doubt we will get one. It’s likely not available because it was the cause of homebrew on their other consoles. So thy probably figured it’s best to avoid this and maybe stop hackers
Well, considering what the current state of the homebrew scene is on the Switch, they might as well just give it to us. Not like people are going to start modding them through that since there are more effective ways of going about it.

D

Deleted member

No words can describe how good I feel.
I have not felt that comfortable in months.
I am in a really good mood, and I am happy to talk to you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom