• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Hey guys.... I also realized something.
There was a problem fetching the tweet
I have been in Twitter for three years. It is my three year anniversary on Twitter.

MainJPW

M.T.A
I've never been able to find a definitive answer on who decided to give DK the tie, Japan or Rare.

The same year DKC came out, Donkey Kong 94 on Gameboy came out (which, if you haven't played, is very, very good. It's criminally overlooked), and it was technically the first appearance of DK with his tie, drawn by Kotabe.

But, of course, by that point DKC was already several years into development.

I've always personally liked the idea that the monogrammed tie was an evolution of DK Jr's onesie. He's all grown up now, he's no longer going by Jr, and now he's got a snazzy tie. But that only works if it was Rare that came up with the idea, and Nintendo Japan just decided to use it for synergy in DK94.
From what I've gathered Miyamoto was the one to suggest DK wear a tie.

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/20...o_suggested_donkey_kong_should_sport_neckwear

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Behold, the second strongerest character ever, after Ultra Instinct Blanco Shaggy.

D

Deleted member

Behold, the second strongerest character ever, after Ultra Instinct Blanco Shaggy.

Untra Instinct Shaggy is not the strongest character, it is Spongebob because whenever someone punches him or hurts him, it tickles and Spongebob is the master of karate. :troll:

Last edited by a moderator:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I found that picture on twitter, but he's missing all the Lantern Corp Rings. And maybe Dash Boots.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Apparently the guy that created Lara Croft based the character off his sister.

...wonder how close they were

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I'd love to see any kind of Smash screenshots at this point, even poorly made ****ty fakes.

I'm hungry for something Smash related right now.

D

Deleted member

"Wow, there is no character that can beat Saitama, The Entire DBZ Canon, Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet that has the DBZ Orbs, Chaos Emeralds, Poweful Cards, Tri-Force, Dash Boots, combined~
Just got some ad about some product that lets you turn on your stove with your phone. This chick is all like "I just want my oven to start cooking...before I get home."

Man...This ***** is stupid. Didn't you play Mega Man Battle Network? Connecting a phone or the internet to your stove means someone will hack that ****. Do you want a Net Navi Battle while your children burn just because your pot roast takes a while, Susan?
I know, right? I mean if everyone had an option, than a hacker can burn everyone's house. O_O

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Apparently the character "Mia" in "Vs" was based on the creator's own daughter

Don't want to know what that guy was thinking whenever he looked at his daughter

D

Deleted member

Bored...
What to do.... what to do...
This place is quiet.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Correct me if I'm wrong, but the only good LJN game was Maximum Carnage right? Because I do like that one. And technically, Separation Anxiety(the slightly worse sequel) was published by someone else.

Not that Maximum Carnage is my favorite Spider-Man game, but I do still like it.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Correct me if I'm wrong, but the only good LJN game was Maximum Carnage right? Because I do like that one. And technically, Separation Anxiety(the slightly worse sequel) was published by someone else.

Not that Maximum Carnage is my favorite Spider-Man game, but I do still like it.
Most of those really bad games were actually made by Rare though and just published by LJN

D

Deleted member

Yeah but can he beat Rinne Tensei Madara Uchiha with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikidou paths ability) equipped with his Gunbai and control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, a complete Susano'o, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in his chest so he can perform Mokuton kekkei genkai and yin-yang release ninjutsu as well as being extremely skilled in taijutsu and bukijutsu?

D

Deleted member

Being with a friend feels a lot better than I thought to be honest.
I am glad to have one. :)

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Yeah but can he beat Rinne Tensei Madara Uchiha with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikidou paths ability) equipped with his Gunbai and control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, a complete Susano'o, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in his chest so he can perform Mokuton kekkei genkai and yin-yang release ninjutsu as well as being extremely skilled in taijutsu and bukijutsu?
I'm assuming yes, he could. But I'd be lying if I said I knew half of what you are saying.

D

Deleted member

I just realized Thanos looks like Coach from L4D2.
He reminds me of Senator Armstrong (Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance). In fact, when I first saw an image of Thanos from Infinity War, I had thought it was just a beefier version of the former until I did research on who was the character on the picture.

Chrono.

Separation Anxiety feels like it'd be a subtitle on some JRPG.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Something's face, I assume.
xD You took the words right out of my mouth. I have seen it before though I don't remember if it was from the same user, an alt account or another. Maybe it was something quickly this or other person created.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom