• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono.

I'm probably one of the few who didn't get burned out on NSMB.

Probably because I only played the very first DS game when it came out, and skipped out on all the titles after until Nintendo offered NSMBU for free for buying MK8.

Remember when Nintendo did good deals

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992

Probably because I only played the very first DS game when it came out, and skipped out on all the titles after until Nintendo offered NSMBU for free for buying MK8.

I never got burned out by NSMB either, but for me, I own every game, including NSLU and technically 1/4th of Mario Maker.
I just really like the series, honestly.

If they every do go back to the series, I hope we get NSMB DS-esque bosses though. Those were always a fun time.

Chrono.

So Dragon Ball Heroes is getting an anime.
It's a one shot OVA and it'll be based on the Prison Planet arc going on in the game right now. Featuring characters like Fuu, Cooler as a good guy, Future Trunks in jail and both Xeno Goku and DBS Goku.

Pretty much just a huge fanservice pack like most of DBH (if the SSJ4 vs SSGSS in the promo art didn't give it away.)

I do hope we see that weird straitjacket character here.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545

It's a one shot OVA and it'll be based on the Prison Planet arc going on in the game right now. Featuring characters like Fuu, Cooler as a good guy, Future Trunks in jail and both Xeno Goku and DBS Goku.

Pretty much just a huge fanservice pack like most of DBH (if the SSJ4 vs SSGSS in the promo art didn't give it away.)

Would be nice if we can see more of other characters instead of Goku all the time. I know Goku is supposed to be the face of the series, but sometimes the face can be too much

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

Good Cooler? What

Chrono.

Would be nice if we can see more of other characters instead of Goku all the time. I know Goku is supposed to be the face of the series, but sometimes the face can be too much
In fairness to DBH, other characters like Broly and Gohan do the get more focus than normal (even getting SSJ4, and Broly being a major antagonist in one of the arcs.)

It's just in this case Goku gets more of it. :p
Good Cooler? What
He's not good, just fighting on the same side against Fuu (and maybe Android 21 as the trailers had her too).

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
We interrupt your DB talk to bring you my very aesthetically pleasing, preliminary bingo card for E3 and the week of/before E3.

Bless anyone who can read this...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

We interrupt your DB talk to bring you my very aesthetically pleasing, preliminary bingo card for E3 and the week of/before E3.

Looks like some artifact that is tens of thousands of years old.
I like it, and I can read it.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi

I'm the same, but I still kinda had my fill despite playing just those two games. I played a little bit of NSMBWii too but it was just at a friend's house.

I just really want a 2D Mario game that looks like this.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

"Link's AmFoni 3DS remake" "AW 3DS" "Mario Spitts Game" "KAA DLC" "PKMO THLOSY Port"

The rest I can somewhat understand... I think.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
"Link's AmFoni 3DS remake" "AW 3DS" "Mario Spitts Game" "KAA DLC" "PKMO THLOSY Port"

The rest I can somewhat understand... I think.
The word "Awakening" didn't fit properly in the box so it's letters went upwards lol.

Mario Sports Game obv.

And Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 3DS.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Grand Conquests is fun... during the first combat.
Then it gets tiring quickly; but hey, +3 Orbs

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Well **** ppl I can't do Bingo's the way @Wario Bros. does it so I have to resort to ****ty MS Paint writing lol.

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992

SUPER E3 BINGO 2018

Prime 4, Mother 3, AC (Animal Crossing) Switch, AW (Advance Wars?) 3DS, Pokemon Switch
GS (???) Teaser, FE Switch, NSMBU Port, Yoshi Switch, 3D DK(Donkey Kong)/OK (???)
Link's Awakening 3DS Remake?, Prime Trilogy Port, FREE SPACE, XCX Port, KAA (Kirby Allstar Allies) DLC
Third Party Stuff, Zelda 2019 Teaser, Wario Ware Switch, Pikmin 4, Wario Land 3DS... UB?
SMO DLC, XC2 DLC, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 3DS, Star Fox F-Zero Thingy, Mario (Spikes, Sports, Strikers?) Game.

NAME: Ura.

This is the best I could do.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
SUPER E3 BINGO 2018

Prime 4, Mother 3, AC (Animal Crossing) Switch, AW (Advance Wars?) 3DS, Pokemon Switch
GS (???) Teaser, FE Switch, NSMBU Port, Yoshi Switch, 3D DK(Donkey Kong)/OK (???)
Link's Awakening 3DS Remake?, Prime Trilogy Port, FREE SPACE, XCX Port, KAA (Kirby Allstar Allies) DLC
Third Party Stuff, Zelda 2019 Teaser, Wario Ware Switch, Pikmin 4, Wario Land 3DS... UB?
SMO DLC, XC2 DLC, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 3DS, Star Fox F-Zero Thiingy, Mario (Spikes, Sports, Strikers?) Game.

NAME: Ura.

This is the best I could do.
Wario Land 3DS VB (as in VB remake lol). Free Space is Smash.

At least you get it lol.

Last edited:

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Another minor detail from his podcast popped up.

There's at least one more Wii U port coming and it's

Wait for it.
New Super Mario Bros. U

He previously had heard rumblings of it but now he has more corroboration it's coming.

Supposedly has new content, including a playable Toadette.
Really, just Toadette, that really doesn't seem worth i

That would be interesting to see. If they pick Toadette over Daisy instead of bringing them both into the series, then we know that Daisy and Waluigi are forever stuck in Mario Sports titles.

#MakeDaisyaMainCharacter
Well, if Toadette, does make it, Toadette will really have been the first Mario Spin-off character to escape the spin-off hell of Mario.

Roll a D20 with disadvantage

I got a 16.
Let's roll my armour class quickly...

View attachment 144946

You just barely miss.

No modifiers or ability checks, its a standard slap.
But you miss.

Hey, I'm the Game Master around here, praline you have no disadvantage, and have plus 10 to critical, cause I'm a biased asshole. :troll:

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Here's a question for all the Fire Emblem fans here:

Which Fire Emblem game do you think had the best cast in terms of personality and characterization?

Which Fire Emblem game do you think had the worst cast in those same two categories I listed?

Note that you should make your answer based on the Fire Emblem games that you played.

If you had to ask me, my pick for best cast in those two categories is a tie between Shadows of Valentia and Sacred Stones.

For Shadows of Valentia, the complete voice-acting really helps bring the characters to life. Almost all of its playable also felt very grounded and had some nice characterizations to them. The only playable characters that don't do much for me are the two Lords, Palla, Kamui, and Deen, while the only one I strongly dislike in the characterization/personality-department is Faye. Additionally, the cast of villains also felt lackluster. Berkut and Fernand are disappointing and not good villains in my eyes, Jedah, Slayde, and Desaix felt like they came straight out of a Saturday morning cartoon, while Nuibaba and Rudolph were meh. The only villain that stuck out to me in a good and enjoyable way was Grieth, even though he wasn't as significant as most of the ones I listed.

Although it doesn't have the voice-acting to bring its cast to life the way SoV does, Sacred Stones also had a cast that was just as equally enjoyable as the one I previously listed. Yet again, most of its characters felt quite enjoyable and realistic and had some nice interactions with each other. I also think it had the superior villain cast compared to SoV. Lyon is easily my favorite villain in Fire Emblem and one of my favorite villains, being a well-done tragic villain with fleshed out and understandable motivations along with a great backstory with our main heroes. Valter and Caellach were good love-to-hate villains, Glen, Cormag, and Duessel were enjoyable too, and Selena was okay. The only villains that strike me as meh are Formortiis and Vigarde, while the only one I disliked was Riev (though all three were quite generic in the roles they were given, so that's probably why). In all, I feel like Sacred Stones ties with Shadows of Valentia for me in terms of its cast because there are more characters I feel indifferent to (the lords in being among them) compared to Shadows of Valentia, though there really isn't a single heroic character that I truly dislike in Sacred Stones.

For the worst cast, my pick goes to the Conquest cast from Fire Emblem Fates. There's only a very few number of characters from that route I genuinely like. Support!Xander is the only Nohrian royal I'm truly fond of, while the only Nohrians I like are Laslow, Niles, Arthur, Benny, Charlotte, and Ignatius. The rest of its cast are characters that I'm indifferent to or they are characters I don't like at all. In fact, two of my least favorite characters in the franchise are from Conquest (Peri and Camilla). Being part of the Fates trilogy, Conquest is also held back by an awful cast of villains (Garon, Hans, and Iago being the obvious ones).
gonna get mt not late at all reply in...

For best...tough choice. Others have said SoV and FE8, and I think I'd agree with that. But tbh I like the casts of most of the games so it's hard to say. ^^;

For worst, I'd say either FE2 or 3 due to the limited number of characters that get significant development, and even then what's there didn't amount to a lot. Maybe Birthright as well since most of the characters in that game only appeal to me on a superficial level. But then again it's been a while since I read the supports. (Also, i haven't played the other 2 FE14 routes yet)

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Free Space is Smash.
I mean, yeah, I figured.
It's not like it was subtle.

Wario Land 3DS VB (as in VB remake lol).
A Virtual Boy Wario Land Remake on the 3DS would be pretty interesting though, not that I'm familiar with the original.

Though, I must ask, what exactly is "GS Teaser"?
I couldn't figure out off the top of my head what GS stands for.

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man

Somehow this made me blind and also immediately cured my blindness.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
That naturist friend of mines is excited about the idea of making of a naturist server and having me as the co-owner. Those are high levels of enthusiasm.

As flattering as the offer is, I’d rather start small by having a channel instead since naturism is still very niche and I am one of the few known naturists I can think of on Discord. Some are interesting in becoming ones too, so more support is good. As long as they are respectful and willing to follow the ways of naturism.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I mean, yeah, I figured.
It's not like it was subtle.

A Virtual Boy Wario Land Remake on the 3DS would be pretty interesting though, not that I'm familiar with the original.

Though, I must ask, what exactly is "GS Teaser"?
I couldn't figure out off the top of my head what GS stands for.
Golden Sun Teaser.

Very unlikely, I know but I had a thought that Camelot might be able to have a quick turnaround in making a new GS using Aces' assets and engine.

If their were a teaser it would be very Prime 4-esque with just the logo and all but even then it's highly unlikely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom