• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
According to Game Informer, Spyro: Reignited Trilogy will have "new Orb Challenges".

Orbs were specific to Spyro 2, so I wonder if the other games will still get anything.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Golden Sun Teaser.

Very unlikely, I know but I had a thought that Camelot might be able to have a quick turnaround in making a new GS using Aces' assets and engine.

If their were a teaser it would be very Prime 4-esque with just the logo and all but even then it's highly unlikely.
I can imagine how many undies will be dropped once we DO get a reveal that Golden Sun is back.

Good thing I have none to drop. :p

Ivander

Smash Legend
SEGA is getting in on the mobile IP crossover action.

When we gettin' Smash Mobile?

Anyway, I'll admit that mobile games are decent at making some less known characters more known, *looks at Reinhardt*, but c'mon Sega, do more than just a mobile puzzle game or whatnot for your crossover. Where's the next All-Stars Racing? Or how about trying your own crossover fighter, considering you had a company interested in doing a fighting game for them? :glare:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

As soon as September 21st comes out, we are buying that Spyro remaster.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I can imagine how many undies will be dropped once we DO get a reveal that Golden Sun is back.

Good thing I have none to drop. :p
Mine included!

And my wallet would self destruct the moment the game gets revealed. :bee:

Dr. Jojo Phantasma

The Chessmaster
Mine included!

And my wallet would self destruct the moment the game gets revealed. :bee:
Oh man, this whole year is going to blow up my wallet up and down. I thought this year would be a bit barren as 2017 was a fantastic year for gaming, but more and more games that I want keep being announced for 2018. Ughhh.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
...I really don't want to know exactly what or how that's even possible
I mean I've never seen it, but I expect they're just adding the hue to a normal ****.

Let me just demonstrate.

So I'm gonna start with on this finger here. What? We ain't using the real deal. This is a family forum, mister.

580b585b2edbce24c47b2981.png

I'll crop it to a relevant section and turn it around to an appropriate angle to help make the rest of the hand less distracting:

finger 2.png

That seems a decent angle to demonstrate, yeah.

So then we need a reference pic, say of Thanos' face, something we can get close to matching a skin tone with:

finger 3.png

Couple of ways to do this, but personally I played around with the new version of Colorize in GIMP 2.10. Snipped a bit of Thanos' forehead, anchored it to the finger layer, and let the dropper do the rest (mind it colorizes the source bit too, so that's why the snip looks like it got an extra scoop of purple):

finger 4.png

And then you're gonna want to censor it for those places that are kind of prudish about it. Obviously this one's not dirty, but I can show you how it goes. Personally I found that duplicating the layer and then pixelating the top one provides a nice definition from the image underneath; if you happen to have a transparent source it's probably worth considering:

finger 5.png

Yep. Lookin good.

So yeah. Maybe it's something like that. Dunno, I'll google it later.

Chrono.

I believe this is the rumor Gwen is talking aboot
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros-for-nintendo-switch/76614511

I say possible but we'll see.
I'm pretty late to this but just here to point out Vergeben is notorious for making up huge fake leaks.

He's the one behind the leakileaks threads on r/kappa which are either flat out made up or taken from other legitimate sources to make himself seem legitimate.

The last time he showed up on r/kappa he had this huge wall of text on Bamco games and so far it's been proven to be all wrong.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
I'm pretty late to this but just here to point out Vergeben is notorious for making up huge fake leaks.

He's the one behind the leakileaks threads on r/kappa which are either flat out made up or taken from other legitimate sources to make himself seem legitimate.

The last time he showed up on r/kappa he had this huge wall of text on Bamco games and so far it's been proven to be all wrong.
And wasn’t he wrong about the Marvel vs Capcom Infinite DLC that we will never have? And the nonexistent Soul Calibur VI Switch port?

All more of a reason to not believe him.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
They unveiled that there would be Eggman Puma shoes to go with the Sonic Puma shoes on the Sonic stream. I think that's the first time they've gotten to unveil something big like that on the Sonic stream.

Unfortunately, they are $130 each.

Chrono.

And wasn’t he wrong about the Marvel vs Capcom Infinite DLC that we will never have? And the nonexistent Soul Calibur VI Switch port?

Yeah.

All he's been right about was a very lucky guess with TMNT being in Injustice 2 (and I guess Enchantress but everyone's dog expected her.)

The rest of the stuff he's been "right" about was taken from other credible leaks (most of the SCVI stuff not having to do with Nintendo and the SFV season 3.)

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I never thought I would see a tutorial on how to make a fake Thanos peepee on this thread.

Last edited:

Dr. Jojo Phantasma

The Chessmaster

Yeah, the only thing he got right was that a newcomer for SCVI would be an edgelord who uses a dual-bladed weapon and is a rival to Kilik, but everything else is up in the air.

Chrono.

Yeah, the only thing he got right was that a newcomer for SCVI would be an edgelord who uses a dual-bladed weapon and is a rival to Kilik, but everything else is up in the air.
He got that from Flowtron who posted the SCVI leaks first.

D

Deleted member

I mean I've never seen it, but I expect they're just adding the hue to a normal ****.

Let me just demonstrate.

So I'm gonna start with on this finger here. What? We ain't using the real deal. This is a family forum, mister.

View attachment 144984

I'll crop it to a relevant section and turn it around to an appropriate angle to help make the rest of the hand less distracting:

View attachment 144986

That seems a decent angle to demonstrate, yeah.

So then we need a reference pic, say of Thanos' face, something we can get close to matching a skin tone with:

View attachment 144987

Couple of ways to do this, but personally I played around with the new version of Colorize in GIMP 2.10. Snipped a bit of Thanos' forehead, anchored it to the finger layer, and let the dropper do the rest (mind it colorizes the source bit too, so that's why the snip looks like it got an extra scoop of purple):

View attachment 144988

And then you're gonna want to censor it for those places that are kind of prudish about it. Obviously this one's not dirty, but I can show you how it goes. Personally I found that duplicating the layer and then pixelating the top one provides a nice definition from the image underneath; if you happen to have a transparent source it's probably worth considering:

View attachment 144990

Yep. Lookin good.

So yeah. Maybe it's something like that. Dunno, I'll google it later.
Have I entered Nightmare Land? :4metaknight:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
i got a 10 without modifiers, what do i add?
strength? or dex? or some ability check?
No modifiers or ability checks, its a standard slap.
Actually, basic unarmed strike, you'd add the Str modifier in 5E.

Unless Katt's secretly the Hulk though, that mod ain't a +7.

A 4 year old? Are you crazy?

This is the result of months and months of hard, back-breaking work!*
*By a four year old.

Well **** ppl I can't do Bingo's the way @Wario Bros. does it so I have to resort to ****ty MS Paint writing lol.
Fair point.

Offer you a piece of advice though?

upload_2018-5-17_18-59-28.png

I never thought I would see a tutorial on how to make a fake Thanos peepee on this thread.
Honestly you could probably do a passable job with a few clone tool tricks and his head.

Here, let me demonstrate.

Have I entered Nightmare Land? :4metaknight:
Probably.

D

Deleted member

I just saw a small theory on MHA, it wasn't anything elaborate but then I looked some stuff up and they actually add up
Tagging @CyberHyperPhoenix because he's the only other person here into MHA theories
The theory is that Gigantomachia is actually Crimson Riot, the Hero that inspired Kirishima, and that he'll be Kirishima's "final opponent" for his character arc, a potential prototype of a Nomu that AfO brainwashed.
His first full on-screen appearence is in a Kirishima-focused chapter(Ch.144 "RED RIOT") on KIRISHIMA'S FLASHBACK(the huge guy that Mina ends up taking care of).
Their builds are also similar enough and Gigantomachia's hair resembles Kirishima(it's not defined spikes like Crimson Riot's but resembling the one that took inspiration from Crimson Riot is a sign).
The anime hasn't shown Gigantomachia's hair color but the shading used in the manga is the same as Kirishima's hair(indicating it's also red). We also don't know what happened to Crimson Riot(he's stated to have been a "retro" hero but whether he's alive and just retired or dead whether from age or on the field is never told).

Like, ****, I like this theory because it does make sense and it would be a great way to give Kirishima more focus(which he more than deserves) but just imagining how my precious boy would react from having to fight his idol and seeing him in such a state would break me. Imagine if All Might was turned into a brainwashed-slave by AfO and Deku was forced to fight him, the kid would never recover.
You clearly underestimate us.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
More importantly why? Look I am very fond of the big bois like I'm assuming everyone else here is, but Thanos looks like a giant grape.
A giant, wrinkly, calloused grape. I'm afraid to see his other Infinity Stones if you catch my drift.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Thanos's thing has infinite power compared to everyone else in the world.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
More importantly why? Look I am very fond of the big bois like I'm assuming everyone else here is, but Thanos looks like a giant grape.
A giant, wrinkly, calloused grape. I'm afraid to see his other Infinity Stones if you catch my drift.
You aren't the first person to point that out to me today.

qhqb098mh4101.jpg

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
So Dragon Ball Heroes is getting an anime.

It's a one shot OVA and it'll be based on the Prison Planet arc going on in the game right now. Featuring characters like Fuu, Cooler as a good guy, Future Trunks in jail and both Xeno Goku and DBS Goku.

Pretty much just a huge fanservice pack like most of DBH (if the SSJ4 vs SSGSS in the promo art didn't give it away.)

I do hope we see that weird straitjacket character here.
Cooler IS the first villain character you can recruit in Dragon Ball Fusions.

Maybe he's turning over a new leaf

Finding his place in the universe

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

You know, purple **** aside, Iactually like that Marvel managed to do a villain-based film, it's not this often you see a movie being defined by its villain much less have them basically become its mascot.
Thanos's thing has infinite power compared to everyone else in the world.
Why

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I seriously considered killing myself today.

I probably won't but, it scared me.

D

Deleted member

Won't dwell much on this since mods already asked us to not talk about it but, dude, are you okay?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I seriously considered killing myself today.

I probably won't but, it scared me.
If anyone's worthless ass around here is going to suicide it's gonna be me. So as long as I'm still here there is no reason for anyone else to.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
your problems are not.
The cause of the problems seems to be.

Every day I go to work miserable or I'm at home on the weekends, miserable.

I can't get out.

No one tries to get to know me.

My kiddos don't respect me.

Every day I'm exhausted and for what

The ability to do it all again.

Nothing is making me happy anymore and any joy I find is fleeting.

I don't know what's going on.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

I can't get out.

Is there any way to get transferred to a different school?

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター

I can't get out.

Well, Swamp, even through all the stress you're facing, you always have us to go to if you ever need our help. And honestly... based off everything you're saying here, I think you need our help now more then ever before.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom