• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
My normal path was flooded and then I got chased by 200 children!

But I counted 3 there. :troll:

I would never name a pet of my butts, I would only ever give them proper lady names. After all my pets be properly trained with proper etiquette, and show cuteness at all times.

You better get me a private room, where I can read Yuri manga in peace.

That doesn't sound like you buying the Yuri manga Girl Friends, call me again when you do.

So iguana's confirmed to the deadliest creatures on the planet. Also why wasn't I in the hunting party, is my revolver not good enough for them?

Plus no ones tried to eat my bunny yet right?

I guess they just want to Go to the event then. :p

That's only when he's with a buddy.

Guess your mum is just trying to keep things on the down low, so she can criticise your teacher with out them noticing.
Bruh I can show video footage of Diddy and Dixie watching DK play the 3ds on my game.

D

Deleted member

You get to be a Gokaiger then

Sure it isn't
Sounds about right~ I'm after the Greater Powers, and that greater power just happens to be powered by booty.

Bruh I can show video footage of Diddy and Dixie watching DK play the 3ds on my game.
Sounds like you ran into NintenZone IRL

Last edited by a moderator:

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Stop Yuri shaming Lily.
But I'm not shaming anyone. :confused:

I just read Cutie Honey a Go Go, same thing
No, Girl Friends does have super powers or humans with fantastical elements. Its pure romantic slice of life.

-googles this-

That is one sizable booty.

What a nice chest

You get to be a Gokaiger then

Sure it isn't
See, @Shishœ she agreed with you :p

Show it then, maybe, they have more then 1 idle animation

I'VE BEEN SUMMONED
Back in the hole.

GODDAMNIT GWEN I SWEAR TO GOD
But she agreed with you dude. :troll:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
But I'm not shaming anyone. :confused:

No, Girl Friends does have super powers or humans with fantastical elements. Its pure romantic slice of life.

What a nice chest

See, @Shishœ she agreed with you :p

Show it then, maybe, they have more then 1 idle animation

Back in the hole.

But she agreed with you dude. :troll:
I have all 3 animations on my twitter. I can’t post tweets here cause it doesn’t let me so either find me (@powerpraline) or someone else can post my tweets.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I love getting out of bounds in this game.

IMG_20180506_192136.jpg

Also I finally got Zenobia. Just gonna max our my cores for NG+ and then I'm done core grinding.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
How can you swear to something you don't believe in?

Also time to ruin DBFZ for everyone
jesus what the hell did they do to best boy Kuuga though
He better believe in Madokami and HomuLily, if you don't believe in these 2, I have no choice but to shoot you.

THE ROD OF JUSTICE SUMMONS AND LEADS THEIR FOLLOWERS TO THE PROMISE LAND
Oh god, not more...

I have all 3 animations on my twitter. I can’t post tweets here cause it doesn’t let me so either find me (@powerpraline) or someone else can post my tweets.
Kay.

Chrono.

How can you swear to something you don't believe in?

Also time to ruin DBFZ for everyone
jesus what the hell did they do to best boy Kuuga though
The idea is really cool and solid. The fact that they have helmets and don't gotta make animations for mouthing and stuff also helps it out.

But they still looks off, like most DBFZ mods that aren't color swaps look like unfortunately. It's gonna be a long while before people really figure out Arc's models. Can't wait for that moment though.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
So uhh... anything interesting happen yesterday?
rimworld game started and you nearly got killed by an iguana....tahts literally all i remember V:
YEEEEAAAAAAHH BOI!!!!

CLUTCHED IT OUT AND RAN THOSE TEN ****ING KILOMETERS TEN SECONDS WITHIN MY OBJECTIVE!!!

I AM A HAPPY AND EXHAUSTED UNIKORN!!!! :awesome:

**** YEAH! TODAY IS A GOOD DAY!
yay~ ^-^
I would never name a pet of my butts, I would only ever give them proper lady names. After all my pets be properly trained with proper etiquette, and show cuteness at all times.
well in game lily did lol, critter kinda tugged on some hearts and been lovable all throughout the base
You better get me a private room, where I can read Yuri manga in peace.
eventually, wood a major problem, right now alll of us have horrible comfort and bad backs and constant disturbed sleeps, it'll be awhile before we get proper bedrooms
So iguana's confirmed to the deadliest creatures on the planet. Also why wasn't I in the hunting party, is my revolver not good enough for them?

Plus no ones tried to eat my bunny yet right?
pretty much, and nah the revolver is good enough, your shooting skill isn't, ya can't hit crap, but your good wtih a sword so left you on defender duty, you'll see it get used in the next log

and of course not, butts the bun bun keeps nuzzling people being adorbs, mostly praline
REMINDER THAT THIS ISN'T ACTUALLY YELLING BUT JUST ENLARGED CAPITALIZED TEXT ON A COMPUTER SCREEN AND DOESN'T ACTUALLY MAKE ANY SOUND!

"Ahem" Carry on.
one reads such stuff as yelling in their minds :V

D

Deleted member

You know what sounds good right now? PIZZA!

What toppings do you people like? And no, don't make joke suggestions I wanna read your REAL preferences.

D

Deleted member

....why the **** is it every time I come in here, we're talking about futa?

For ****'s sake, people.....

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

What toppings do you people like? And no, don't make joke suggestions I wanna read your REAL preferences.
I feel like ordering another pizza today like one thursday.

Maybe a pizza will help me remember yesterday...

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Oh yeah, when I go to a forum about a franchise where Nintendo character fight each other, I expect of course peoples talking about futa.
Malos_Concern (1).jpg

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

All pizza is equally trash
The idea is really cool and solid. The fact that they have helmets and don't gotta make animations for mouthing and stuff also helps it out.

But they still looks off, like most DBFZ mods that aren't color swaps look like unfortunately. It's gonna be a long while before people really figure out Arc's models. Can't wait for that moment though.
I mean Drakkon looks sick but why is Brodai suddenly so goddamn buff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom