• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
You know what sounds good right now? PIZZA!

What toppings do you people like? And no, don't make joke suggestions I wanna read your REAL preferences.
Hawaiian is my pizza of choice.

D

Deleted member

My favorite Nintendo game is Ocarina of Time. What is yours, friends?

Last edited by a moderator:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
HAD TO DO 68 MINUTES AT MOST!

DID 67:50! :awesome:

You know what sounds good right now? PIZZA!

What toppings do you people like? And no, don't make joke suggestions I wanna read your REAL preferences.
Meat, peppers and sour cream.

It's better than it sounds.

Super Mario Odyssey speedruns are nuts.
I know, right?

My favorite Nintendo game is Ocarina of Time. What is yours, friends?
Odyssey as of now.

The ride didn't last long (at least, until Balloon World added another 150 or so hours), but damn, that game was just solid.

Though I can't talk about favorite Nintendo games without mentionning my childhood game, Super Mario World.

D

Deleted member

Man I really am looking forward to the new Dragon Ball movie coming up, it seems to potentially be the best one in a while.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Starlight_Lily Starlight_Lily I wasn't saying that to you silly.

AND DON'T FUTA SHAME!
But Futa is inherently my worse enemy, it gs against everything I as a Yuri fan stand for. Doesn't exactly help that people on VNDB think futa=Yuri, when it doesn't and never has.

well in game lily did lol, critter kinda tugged on some hearts and been lovable all throughout the base
Well, at least it got the always be cute part down.

eventually, wood a major problem, right now alll of us have horrible comfort and bad backs and constant disturbed sleeps, it'll be awhile before we get proper bedrooms
Course I have disturbed sleep, I have to share with Uni, his fake Canadian accent, that Americans do, will getting annoying at times, eh.

pretty much, and nah the revolver is good enough, your shooting skill isn't, ya can't hit crap, but your good wtih a sword so left you on defender duty, you'll see it get used in the next log
So, i'm better with a sword, by Zelda fan credentials are showing again, I see.

and of course not, butts the bun bun keeps nuzzling people being adorbs, mostly praline
On one hand I'd feel betrayed, but praline probably needs the cute to heal, so she's off the hook for now, the bunny that is.

one reads such stuff as yelling in their minds :V
But how does one read all caps as yelling in your head? After all people's thinking has no sound.

D

Deleted member

They said they'd reveal it this month iirc
Yeah, I'm hoping it is not at the end of this month and more or less sooner.

Batle of Gods is the only good movie
My dear Gwenie-chan, please watch The World's Strongest before saying that. It's full of brilliant animation and fight scenes that are some of the series best.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
I really hope we hear about Nintendo's online news soon.
If anything, I think its guaranteed we'll hear about it sometime next week as Nintendo did mentioned there would be more details "in the beginning of May." Whether or not they talk about them in a direct or just on their main website is up for debate, but I really do think we'll see more information on that next week.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Yeah, I'm hoping it is not at the end of this month and more or less sooner.

My dear Gwenie-chan, please watch The World's Strongest before saying that. It's full of brilliant animation and fight scenes that are some of the series best.
Dr. Weelo for DBFZ. His Level 3 is his minion misinterpretting everything he says
That's the one with the fighting game adaptation with Jesus as a playable character, right?
No it's the one with SAO characters and Green Hill as a stage

D

Deleted member

Icons ****ing wishes it had SAO characters because then it'd have something going for it. Nothing unique as Dengeki Bunko has it but still
Surprisingly, Icons would look better if it was an anime directed by A-1 and that's saying something.
This is why Fight of Gods is better because Jesus-kun is playable there.

Chrono.

Off topic but something has been kinda bugging me about IW.

But it isn't about the movie itself. It's mostly about the fans.

Idk, it kinda bugs me how for all people ******* and moaned about not getting spoiled, they went around and turned the movie's biggest spoiler into a huge meme. Like even on Twitter, I've seen people asking to not get spoiled, then I see the same people spoiling the movie for others via memes. And it's barely been a week since the premier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom