• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Wakanda is literally the type of civilization Thanos idealizes. They're pretty small, hidden from the rest of the world's corruption, and have good resources that they don't have to worry about the rest of the world abusing.

Once again, Thanos is proven right. Killmonger would have failed even if he succeeded at taking over.
There's nothing about Wakanda that proves Thanod right. It isn't about to die out due to lack of resources nor is it ever implied it's something Thanos idealizes.

The whole debate of Black Panther is whether it's the right thibg to do for Wakanda to continue tradition and remain a hidden and closed off country, or if it needs to change to the times they're currently in and help the rest of the world even though other nations could want to take advantage of them.

Killmonger was right that Wakanda needed to be opened, he was wrong about the method it should go about in helping the world. Wakanda is basically a commentary on neutrality, that not doing the right thing when it's within your power to do so, you're really just harming others and being selfish.
Never once does this relate to Thanos's ideals.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Oh man, after watching episode 14 of Darling in the FranXX...

And after going back and watch those "Ichigo hate" fiasco...

What Ichigo really did wrong...
Didn't take that knife away from Hiro....
Hiro just couldn't be a good boy for at least one damn second...
I wasn't salty at all... I was just giggling and murmured "Man, Ichigo you are such a b****h"

I was a bit salty when it comes to what happened to Futoshi though... Poor dude...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I heard there was a pretty big anti-Putin protest in Russia.

Last edited by a moderator:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
@Yellowlord is the nice user, but people forget AndreaAC AndreaAC is the nice user as well.
I wish I was part of the nice users club.
:036:
Stop kicking yourself and idolizing others at the same time.

You are nice, if there is a quality that you have, is that you are really nice.

You are never going to feel better if you keep making yourself look bad compared to others users.

Also, double post.

D

Deleted member

Stop kicking yourself and idolizing others at the same time.

You are nice, if there is a quality that you have, is that you are really nice.

You are never going to feel better if you keep making yourself look bad compared to others users.

Also, double post.
It was not a double post.

Thank you for calling me nice. I am not kicking myself in anyway at all. I am just saying Yellowlord is more known for being nice than I am.
I am not saying "OH I AM SO MEAN I AM A DISGRACE".

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
uni been acting as janitor/pest control initially killing rats and cleaning up dust dirt rocks and blood, though hes also been hunting as well killing a few stray animals there and there for us and cooking them
Heheh...

Kill all the critters... KILL 'EM ALL! HAHAHA!

also had an incident of a cougar trying to kill uni, but the combine efforts of me, praline, and uni pretty much killed it before it even had a chance
S T O O P I D G A N G

funny enough all the shooters was literally the stoopid gang, ya we let them all have it and shot freely
S T O O P I D G A N G

we took no animal prisoner and went down and followed them to brutally hunt, no sportmanship but dmn did we get a lotta food from them, even went down to hunt some boomalops (basically exploding cows) one of them weren't recoverable as they burned itself away but got the other two and the gazelles
Sportsmanship is for suckers anyway. :p

that iguana nearly murdered praline, she shot out like 30 bullets, and only ONE hit the damn thing, i think it peed on her downed and dying body and left to go attack uni

who in short, nearly downed him after ****ing biting him in the damn neck! took minutes to take down that little ******, our most dangerous enemy who nearly killed both praline and unikorn, was a god damn iguana
First a cougar and now an iguana...

I think animals can sense evil in your game and I hate that.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
It was not a double post.

Thank you for calling me nice. I am not kicking myself in anyway at all. I am just saying Yellowlord is more known for being nice than I am.
I am not saying "OH I AM SO MEAN I AM A DISGRACE".
Yes, you did, check out the last post on the previous page.

By saying that you aren't part of the nice club, you basically tell that you think you aren't as nice as others. Which isn't true because nobody is perfect every second of the day.

It isn't the first time too, you tag peoples and tell them how good they are compared to you.

You never feel better with this attitude. All it does in the long run is making you feel bad for being yourself.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Nah.

Mine are mostly fodder to me, haven't built one yet.

I'd give spoopy Jakob priority.

Won't lie, I wouldn't run regular Jakob at all, but I understand where you're coming from. If you wanna get em all to 5*, I'd at least get Halloween up first.
i dont see whats so bad about Normal Jakob at all

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Yes, you did, check out the last post on the previous page.

By saying that you aren't part of the nice club, you basically tell that you think you aren't as nice as others. Which isn't true because nobody is perfect every second of the day.

It isn't the first time too, you tag peoples and tell them how good they are compared to you.

You never feel better with this attitude. All it does in the long run is making you feel bad for being yourself.
That was Mario's post, not mine.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
That was Mario's post, not mine.
Oh, Mario post.

Alright, that was my fault, I admit.

See, I made a error, like you, I am not perfect. Now, what is important is that I learn better for next time.

D

Deleted member

Oh, Mario post.

Alright, that was my fault, I admit.

See, I made a error, like you, I am not perfect. Now, what is important is that I learn better for next time.
I was not kicking myself either.
I was just pinpointing the generally nice users.
I was not like "I AM A STUPID MEAN LOSER".

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Then you kicked yourself by accident.

It happen too, but you must be aware of it afterward. Or else, the pain will still be here if nothing is made.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
i dont see whats so bad about Normal Jakob at all
Mainly his stats.

They're pretty balanced when compared to other dagger users, but this unfortunately means that Jakob doesn't really excel at anything in a weapon class where most units are already subpar to begin with... unless your name is Moydow and you have some insane build ideas to make a dagger unit really good.

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
I was not like "I AM A STUPID MEAN LOSER".
But the 'pinpoint' is not necessary…same with the lowering of your own self steem by saying things that aren't true, like you 'not being a nice user' for example. And you have done it quite some times.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Y’know... I can’t remember anything from the past like 30 hours... It’s actually really creepy.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Mainly his stats.

They're pretty balanced when compared to other dagger users, but this unfortunately means that Jakob doesn't really excel at anything in a weapon class where most units are already subpar to begin with... unless your name is Moydow and you have some insane build ideas to make a dagger unit really good.
oh that explains why I dont know, I dont even look at stats of the units I get
I just use them because I like them :040:

to me its like pokemon focusing and saying a thing is bad because of its stats no longer makes the game fun for me. Any Unit/pokemin can be great if you try hard enough despite stats

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
:/ Dat ain't good.

Do you remember consuming something that was a bit off or did something prior?
Not really, and I woke up at home so everything is ok.

Eh but it’s ok. I’m fairly sure nothings happened and I’m ok so whatever. lol

D

Deleted member

My phone is still not there, but thankfully it is day time so it will be easier to find.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Also, my parents said they’ll cheer for me while I run today, but like...

They said that after I told them it begins in the usual spot where they play Pokémon GO.

I wonder what really made them want to come along... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Also, my parents said they’ll cheer for me while I run today, but like...

They said that after I told them it begins in the usual spot where they play Pokémon GO.

I wonder what really made them want to come along... :rolleyes:
Hey encouragement is nice.
Also I thought Pokemon GO was dead. :troll:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
And now mom pretends to care by repeating what the teachers told...

...through text messages.

I’M LITERALLY RIGHT BESIDE HER!

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Man where the **** is the secret ending on the first minecart level?

Also they should make a DK game that is all minecart levels.

Also also they should have just made Funky Kong play differently to DK so he could still have a partner Kong.

Also also also on addition to that they should have brought back Chunky Kong

Also also also also I hope Sakurai or whomever is doing Smash finally ****ing fixes DK and Diddy so they sound like they’re supposed to, and not like the animals they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom