• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Erureido Erureido @Shishœ The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn
So, Achilles, Chiron and Sieg are out in the Apocrypha event.
http://news.fate-go.jp/2018/apocrypha/

Nice to see Achilles and Chiron out.
Sieg transforming into Fafnir for his NP is pretty cool too.

Anyway, as much as Sieg might not be the best protagonist, he does have a chance of being made better in the Apocrypha event. I mean, I would point out that Fate/Apocrypha was written by the same writer who would later go on to do the Orleans, Okeanos and America stories in Grand Order. And those 3 were enjoyable and good. So Higashide has gotten better since doing Apocrypha. If he's helping with the Apocrypha Event, he does have a chance of fixing some of the things that Apocrypha did not do good on.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
my last name is Waller but ****s always find a way to say Walker. Like, can they not read
Okay, since your last name is Waller, how's your relative Amanda Waller?

Please tell me you know about this DC character, otherwise this joke is going to fall completely flat.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
"hey what's your name?"
"Vitor"
"Ok, Victor"
I swear to god if I had a cent for everytime this happened.

I always prefer sticking to human names and human-sounding names for human characters, regardless of setting. Makes it easier for me to actually remember their names.

My favorite part is trying to make up names for my own characters and finding out they're actual names. Makes me think I'm better at naming than I might think.
Your name is Vitor?

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
My last name is mispronounced a lot.

Worse part is that everyone makes it sound so ugly...
My last name is too.

But it’s just cause it’s very similar to a brand name up here... it’s actually probably a brand name in the States too, now that I think about it.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Okay, since your last name is Waller, how's your relative Amanda Waller?

Please tell me you know about this DC character, otherwise this joke is going to fall completely flat.
No i dont know the DC character but I had a friend from High school named Amanda Waller, also black too just for the icing on the the cake
Amanda Waller and Allyson Waller
it was like god made us together them seperated us

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Ya know, this conversation brings up something interesting...

If the setting is fantasy or science fiction...

Do you prefer made up names or real world names for human characters?
Normal names for Earthlings.

Made up names for aliens.

"Fluffy" for the main villain :troll:

That is stupid, especially since most Quebec residents, do in fact speak English, most of you guys do end up being bilingual after all. Even stupid when Nintendo already has a French translation to use, just put the translation from France in the North American release, and you can't exactly argue they care about the nuisance in Quebec French, when Nintendo in the past has just slapped the USA English translation on UK English releases after all.
That was just me speculating on a reason because I wasn't sure why.

Decided to look it up to get an actual answer and... turns out our own government is to blame...

**** my province, honestly.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
My last name is effortless to pronounce (Stewart)

But on very rare occasions it's misspelled (Stuart).

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
>mom complains about beard, which she always does
>I say that I'll just shave or trim it
>she doesn't believe that I can actually do it despite the fact that I've succesfully done both many times, with her even congratulating me on said times, and wants to send me to a barber shop instead so that "someone can go an actually good job on that face"

Nice to know what you think of me, mom -_-'

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004

Anyway, as much as Sieg might not be the best protagonist, he does have a chance of being made better in the Apocrypha event. I mean, I would point out that Fate/Apocrypha was written by the same writer who would later go on to do the Orleans, Okeanos and America stories in Grand Order. And those 3 were enjoyable and good. So Higashide has gotten better since doing Apocrypha. If he's helping with the Apocrypha Event, he does have a chance of fixing some of the things that Apocrypha did not do good on.
I'm not surprised Sieg turned out to be the wellfare servant for the event. I'm mainly curious to see how viable he turned out to be.

Achilles and Chiron are the two I am most looking forward to, especially my boy Achilles.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
wheeeeeeeelp....i'm completely bed ridden

i can't even move my hip and my legs ache and feel ice cold
arms are also completely sun burnt, katts a living mess right now X-X
My last name is mispronounced a lot.

Worse part is that everyone makes it sound so ugly...
know that well, about 90% of the people i meet pronouces my name "cat - hicks" or "cat - hecks" or "cat- hiks" or some other weird sounding jumbled of words using h and i

is heikes really so damn hard to pronouce? its literally pronouced "haikes"!, or **** fricken "hikes" is close enough!
>she doesn't believe that I can actually do it despite the fact that I've succesfully done both many times, with her even congratulating me on said times, and wants to send me to a barber shop instead so that "someone can go an actually good job on that face"

.-. is your mum scatter brained?

D

Deleted member

What Welfare Sabers does Sieg have to compete against? I know there's Lily and, well, he already beats her by default. Gonna be funny if he ends up being better than Sumanai.

I'm interested in their skills because I think Achilles has an Invincible version of PfA

CHIRON HAS HORSE LEGS CHIRON HAS HORSE LEGS CHIRON HAS HOR
Your name is Vitor?
No, it's Fluffy the Terrible, why?

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Can we take a moment and appreciate Chiron and Achilles's Noble Phantasms in Fate/Grand Order?

Achilles's is just epic with that sudden zoom into his face as he comes charging forward.

Starlight_Lily

No i dont know the DC character but I had a friend from High school named Amanda Waller, also black too just for the icing on the the cake
Amanda Waller and Allyson Waller
it was like god made us together them seperated us
That's pretty cool, I take it you know DC's Amanda Waller is Black too, right?

She's actually a really cool character, especially in the DC Animated Universe, specifically Justice League the Animated series.

That was just me speculating on a reason because I wasn't sure why.

Decided to look it up to get an actual answer and... turns out our own government is to blame...

**** my province, honestly.
While a shame, at least your government cares about protecting you from scams at such a level, its more that what can be said about the US Federal Government. On the other hand, I have to say, come on Nintendo spend that little bit extra and get the whole of Canada to join. But then again, maybe Quebec residents can find away around the law by joining from a different Canadian province.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
... Wait... what?
He’s an obese comedian. But he says he’s not fat, he’s fluffy.

What Welfare Sabers does Sieg have to compete against? I know there's Lily and, well, he already beats her by default. Gonna be funny if he ends up being better than Sumanai.

I'm interested in their skills because I think Achilles has an Invincible version of PfA

Just... curious.. I guess? I don’t know.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
While a shame, at least your government cares about protecting you from scams at such a level, its more that what can be said about the US Federal Government. On the other hand, I have to say, come on Nintendo spend that little bit extra and get the whole of Canada to join. But then again, maybe Quebec residents can find away around the law by joining from a different Canadian province.
Yeah, nice that they care, but it still sucks, especially since nearly a third of the entire country is us Quebeckers.

He’s an obese comedian. But he says he’s not fat, he’s fluffy.
... That's funny lol

Well yeah, he's a centaur. They generally have those. :p
Context: He didn't in Fate/Apocrypha, likely to not give away his identity right away

Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
PSA for XC2 players:
@Malos Chrono. Chrono. @Zeb~ mario123007 mario123007 @Final Smash Gamer

This glitch involves Catalyst:
If you use the Lv. IV special between Pyra and Nia the game will crash.

It happens when you trigger the combo move with Pyra, but for now is better to avoid using both specials and wait for 1.4.1.
Well, right now I am at chapter 6 (again), and not gonna proceed any time soon. So I am not too worry about that.

Starlight_Lily

My last name is effortless to pronounce (Stewart)

But on very rare occasions it's misspelled (Stuart).
Well, at least that's better then people deliberately mispronouncing your name, after you've told them how your name is said. :/

I hate having a beard and mustache. I despise the feeling they give me, when mouth accidentally moves over them.

Plus I just don't look good with a beard or mustache.

Also I guess what they say about a Mother loving their babies face no matter what, isn't always true :/

I thought you name was Etrian Odyssey will never be popular, so start shilling out more as a Fate Weeb. :troll:

As Stoopid said, in Apocrypha he had those hidden and spent the entirety of it with human legs, only showing those sexy horse legs in a flashback.
So Shishœ confirmed to secretly be into Centaurs. :troll:

Last edited:

Starlight_Lily

So I recently read a bodyswap manga called Ore ga Fujoshi de Aitsu ga Yuriota de, its about a Yuri fan swapping bodies with a Fushoji, one that has focus on Yaoi. And reading it made me realise, just how ****ing creep these premises are, and here's the thing, the manga isn't going for the creepy stuff, its going for the comedic hijinx bodyswapping stories entail. But seriously the stuff that the Yaoi fan does with the Yuri fans body, without their permission, makes you realise just how losing control of your body can make you feel. Even though that's not what the premise is going for, its jut how I read the piece from all of the Yuri fans reactions to the body swap.

D

Deleted member

Sieg in general makes no sense :V
I mean, still, they had set rules to how Pseudo and Demi Servants worked and the Class was always dependent on the Heroic Spirit itself, not the vessel.
Waver becomes a Caster because of Zhuge Liang and Rin becomes an Archer because of Ishtar. By this logic, Sieg should be a Saber due to having Siegfried's heart.
So Shishœ confirmed to secretly be into Centaurs. :troll:
Horse D or bust

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
So I recently read a bodyswap manga called Ore ga Fujoshi de Aitsu ga Yuriota de, its about a Yuri fan swapping bodies with a Fushoji, one that has focus on Yaoi. And reading it made me realise, just how ****ing creep these premises are, and here's the thing, the manga isn't going for the creepy stuff, its going for the comedic hijinx bodyswapping stories entail. But seriously the stuff that the Yaoi fan does with the Yuri fans body, without their permission, makes you realise just how losing control of your body can make you feel. Even though that's not what the premise is going for, its jut how I read the piece from all of the Yuri fans reactions to the body swap.
tbf, thats how most if not all body swap plot lines go. Yuri fan or Yaoi fan, boy or girl, the body that are swapped is always defiled in some way

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom