• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I like this new broke-*** lego contraption. It's not for me, but it's a novel idea that looks fun for kids.

The fact that it's just straight cardboard, while kinda hilarious, also, at least in my eyes, cheapens it a bit... but I think that may be just an adult perspective. Kids ****ing loooooove cardboard.

Cardboard for Smash.
If you want Cardboard back in Smash then...

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
There was a problem fetching the tweet

This is why this is one of my favorite twitter accounts.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I like this new broke-*** lego contraption. It's not for me, but it's a novel idea that looks fun for kids.

The fact that it's just straight cardboard, while kinda hilarious, also, at least in my eyes, cheapens it a bit... but I think that may be just an adult perspective. Kids ****ing loooooove cardboard.

Cardboard for Smash.
Just cause it’s carboard doesn’t mean it can’t still be solid.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Gotta love how the box says 6+ and ESRB says E10 lmao

Edit: Trust me it does.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

How many Pikachu shade images do you have redfeatherraven redfeatherraven ? Geez, you might have a collection of hundreds or even thousands of them ( probably hundreds ).

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I think I'm finding it too funny that while viewing Labo on EB Games there are ads for Bayonetta 1+2 covering the sides.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Just realized something.

Labo has some real educational potential.

This is essentially combing Nintendo games and STEM activities.

Kids build things with cardboard and get to play a Nintendo game as a reward.

Imagine seeing this in schools.

This has real potential.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-sees the post I wrote about overliking-

-sees that Shiny didn't reply and kept on overliking anyway-

Sigh, sometimes I feel like I write stuff for nothing...

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791

Rule of thumb; not everybody listens. Is what it is. I say just deal with it. Also, IMO, I don't think it really matters that much at this point. Sure, it loses all meaning, but... meh?

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
People in here acting like this is the first time there's been someone who just likes all the posts.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Google: hey here's a cardboard VR for your phone!

Nintendo: hold my beer!!!!!

This is incredibly creative.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
So the nominees are up? Haven't watched much anime for 2017, but I'll just give some thoughts on what I see:
  • Shinzou wo Sasageyo is a contender for best OP? Aw yeah! I love Linked Horizon. That one is getting my vote.
  • No opinion on best ending
  • Whoa, the Fate/Stay Night Heaven's Feel actually made it as contender for best movie? That's pretty cool. Too bad it's going to lose to Your Name or A Silent Voice. One of those those two will definitely win it.
  • Though I haven't watched it yet, Inuyashiki has some pretty cool CGI from the footage I've seen of it. That or AoT Season 2 will be my picks (I personally think CG Colossal Titan turned out quite well).
  • No opinion on best score
  • AoT Season 2 didn't get contender for best animation? Surprising.
  • I'm surprised Fate/Apocrypha actually made it as contender for best action. There weren't that many fights that were well-animated IMO.
  • No opinion on best drama
  • Konosuba season 2 made it as a contender for best comedy? Yep, I'm voting for it.
  • No opinion on best slice of life nor best continuing series
  • Don't care about any of the nominees for best girl. I have a feeling I'll be picking one of the MHA girls listed there, but I need to watch MHA first to really make my pick matter.
    • If I had to add some nominees for best girl, my personal picks (from the 2017 anime I watched this year) would be Megumin, Mordred, and Ymir. Considering how popular Megumin is, I'm surprised she didn't make it as a best girl contender this year. As for Mordred and Ymir, that's just my bias speaking. Mordred is easily my favorite servant in Fate/Apocrpyha and a character I grew to really like as the series progressed, while Ymir is there because season 2 really fleshed her out to the point she's a character I've grown fond of (not my favorite female in AoT though; that's saved for a certain character who really develops in season 3).
      • Of the three I listed, I would pick Megumin since she is my favorite of the three. She's a very charming, cute, and funny character overall.
  • Kazuma made it for best boy? Heck yeah I'm voting him! Easily my second favorite character in Konosuba.
    • But I am VERY surprised Astolfo didn't make it as contender for best boy considering how heavily discussed he was, as well as rising to become one of the more popular trap characters in recent years.
      • Though if I had to add some nominees for best boy, I'd personally put either Achilles, Karna, or Shishigou (yeah, I don't really care about Astolfo all that much).
  • No opinion on best villain. I have a feeling Stain will win it considering how much he was talked about from what I've seen of him on the internet.
  • No opinion on anime of the year either. I have a feeling I'll pick MHA for that once I watch it soon, but I wouldn't be surprised Made in Abyss got the title instead considering how much praise that show got too.
  • No opinion on best manga.
I wish they included a few more awards like "Badass of the Year", "Best Fight Scene," or "Best Scene Overall." I have a few ideas for nominees I'd put for some of them.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I slightly toned down on liking today ( liking less useful points ), but there are just so many good posts!

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Crunchyroll Anime Awards:

"And the winner of every single catagory is the most main stream one! Congratulations, (insert anime name here)!"

"Except for atmosphere, that goes to Castlevania."

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
Just thought I'd make my first post for the V6 incarnation of the Nintenzone Social. Sorry if I wasn't there to see the old thread close on the last day, but I'm pretty up to speed with what's happened - Both Android 21 being playable and having a Majin form, and the Nintendo Labo reveal today.

If you ask me, Nintendo Labo looks like it has quite a fair bit of education/family potential for Switch owners. Not sure if I'll get all of them, but I'd be happy to try out one of these sets - maybe the Robot Kit personally, if I were to save up for it.

Anyways, looking forward to contributing to the Nintenzone 6.0 Social!

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
RIP any chance of me getting this.

So is no noe going to talk about the fact Nintendo just proved magic is real and that they've mastered it? Because this Labo stuff is black magic ****ery I tell you what. Cool concept.
:061:
It's not magic.

It's pure STEM science.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom