• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Blazing Blade banner with Merlinus as a Legendary Hero and the epitome of powercreep or bust.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
Hearing the talk about the Disco Room makes me kind of wish that I was still premium. I kind of miss it, even if it was kind of dead when I was last there.
On the topic of Fire Emblem Heroes, Fire Emblem: Blazing Sword's anniversary is in 4 days.

Any particular characters from it any of you guys would like to see in Heroes?
Oswin, Pent, Louise, and Canas.
Oswin is probably my favorite Knight to use in the series, Pent and Louise's children(Klein and Clarine) are already in Heroes, and I've always found Canas to be a really unique Dark Mage (also, being the only dark magic user in the game, with the exception of the last unit you get, helps).

Well, happey berfdei 2 mii! :roll:
Happy Birthday!

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Blazing Blade: Canas, Louise, Sain
You can't have Lousie without Pent Opo... It simply wouldn't be right, they always go together. I wouldn't mind Canas and Sain, both are one of my favorites from that game.

The Binding Blade also seems like a possibility pretty soon, especially considering there hasn't been a banner focused on it specifically since the game launched (we got Klein on the siblings banner way back in February/March last year, and Roy and Lilina on the Valentines' banner, and that's it). Looking at last year's CYL poll (since it might be too soon for them to have anything based on the more recent one), the most likely possibilities from there seem to be Lot, Rutger, Dieck, and Lugh, with Idun or Brunnya being likely GHBs. If they are looking at the 2018 poll, then Lot drops off, and gets replaced with Gonzales, while Idun becomes more likely to be on the banner, instead of being a GHB.

I wouldn't mind a banner with these guys, personally. Gives me a chance to save some orbs for a while. :p
If we get a Binding Blade banner and Milady isn't in it I'm going to be triggered, it's like the only unit I care from that game hahaha. Guess I'd also be fine with Dieck, Percival and Lalum (This one just for the sake of dancers lol). If I'm honest a Tellius banner would be my prefered choice, but until beast units come to the game I think it isn't happening.

Blazing Blade banner with Merlinus as a Legendary Hero and the epitome of powercreep or bust.
Merlinus as a grey unit with an ability that let's him win the weapon triangle always and with the stats of an armored but being on a horse. Make it happen IS, everyone wants it.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
You can't have Lousie without Pent Opo... It simply wouldn't be right, they always go together.
*Glances at Lugh, Valbar, Kieran, and Kliff*

Just saying. :p

Edit: Cecil too.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
All of the names reference a character from a previous game, which I think is the best way to remember.

Vah Rudania - Rudania is an anagram of Darunia
Vah Ruta - Ruta is similar enough to Ruto
Vah Naboris - Naboris is similar enough to Nabooru
Vah Medoh - Medoh is similar enough to Medli

I know, right?

Just one of the reasons why Daruk is my favorite Champion.

So basically, you want something like the Smashboards Discord server?

What ac Shiny decides to spend all his-

Heh. Called it :p

Wuud yuu weik caek? :)
Nah @Blargg888 got me the answer I wanted.

D

Deleted member

Merlinus, Cheery Merchant
Mounted Dagger

HP: 69
Atk: 42
Spd: 42
Def: 42
Res: 42

Hidden Supply: 16 Mt. Rng 2. Grants Weapon Triangle advantage against all units. Boosts Weapon Triangle effectiveness. Inflicts -10 Atk/Spd/Def/Res and convert bonuses into penalties to foe and enemies within two spaces of foe through their next actions.
Assist: Motivate(Allows allied unit to act again on the same turn. Skill cannot be inherited.)
Special: Fire Emblem(CD 3. Adds 100% Atk to damage dealt. Skill cannot be inherited.)
---
A: Point Blank Counter(Unit can counterattack regardless of distance. Unit strikes first when attacked. Skill cannot be inherited.)
B: Bandwagon(Unit strikes twice during combat. After battle, inflicts status effect on enemies within two soaces of foe that makes them be hit twice during their next round of combat. Skill cannot be inherited.)
C: Charismatic Leader(Grants +6 Atk/Spd/Def/Res to allies within 3 spaces at start of turn. If unit uses Sing/Dance/Motivate, unit may also act again. Skill cannot be inherited.)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Merlinus, Cheery Merchant
Mounted Dagger

HP: 69
Atk: 42
Spd: 42
Def: 42
Res: 42

Hidden Supply: 16 Mt. Rng 2. Grants Weapon Triangle advantage against all units. Boosts Weapon Triangle effectiveness. Inflicts -10 Atk/Spd/Def/Res and convert bonuses into penalties to foe and enemies within two spaces of foe through their next actions.
Assist: Motivate(Allows allied unit to act again on the same turn. Skill cannot be inherited.)
Special: Fire Emblem(CD 3. Adds 100% Atk to damage dealt. Skill cannot be inherited.)
---
A: Point Blank Counter(Unit can counterattack regardless of distance. Unit strikes first when attacked. Skill cannot be inherited.)
B: Bandwagon(Unit strikes twice during combat. After battle, inflicts status effect on enemies within two soaces of foe that makes them be hit twice during their next round of combat. Skill cannot be inherited.)
C: Charismatic Leader(Grants +6 Atk/Spd/Def/Res to allies within 3 spaces at start of turn. If unit uses Sing/Dance/Motivate, unit may also act again. Skill cannot be inherited.)
237 BST is a bit too much lmao

_Sheik

Smash Lord
Blazing Sword: Canas, Sain or Kent
Shadows of Valentia: Everybody

I'll probably wake up to that trailer too

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Show is my favorite Smashboards user

That was the point of the post, to make the most overpowered hero possible. But hey, it still isn't as good as Reinhardt with the dire thunder +

Seriously, this pic gets me every time :joyful:
Every time I see this I'm reminded that Thoron+ still doesn't exist for whatever reason. Fire, Wind, Dark, and Light all got their silver-tier tomes, but not Thunder. :p

D

Deleted member

You've heard of Shishœ now get ready for

Everything about what Show wrote is absolutely gamebreaking.

But hey, if it means we get a good dagger unit that isn't a glass cannon, I'm on board for it :p
He's actually nerfed compared to his canon self. Merlinus is actually the strongest character in FE canon and an immortal(why do you think he comes back every map), but he holds back in FE6 and FE7 to give a fighting chance to his enemies.
As the oldest hero of the FEverse, he's the possessor of the「 Convoy of Elibe」which holds all things that exist and will exist, including the legendary weapons of Elibe used during the Scouring and all versions of the Fire Emblem. He was the one who originally gave Athos and the other heroes their weapons to fight off the dragons because, while he could solo them all, he thought it wouldn't really be fair to the dragons to fight what's effectivelly a physical god.
He also has a 25 Con which means he has an eight-pack, he's ripped man.
Show is my favorite Smashboards user

That was the point of the post, to make the most overpowered hero possible. But hey, it still isn't as good as Reinhardt with the dire thunder +

Seriously, this pic gets me every time :joyful:
Just watch as we get Thoron+ next banner and becomes the ultimate Reinhardt counter

Last edited by a moderator:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Well then two Rare Blades in a row? Not too bad...
Finch for Morag and Kora for Rex...

Been using Morag a lot lately and since she's got Brigid and Finch now she's got two Tank sets so having another healer on Rex will be pretty useful...Though initially Kora seems very similar to Adenine apart from being a Thunder elemental instead of a Wind elemental...so far Wind has been more useful to me both in and out of battle so Kora may not last too long in the party, but we'll see...it also depends on what other blades I'll get for Morag as well and how well they can combo...

Still trying to get another Rare Blade for Nia as well, preferably a Fire Blade if possible...Whenever I'm awakening new blades I keep seeing these flaming wings teasing me all the time...I did notice that the last silhouette that shows is for the blade that gets awakened...oh well still got plenty of core crystals left since I haven't tried to awaken any new ones in a while so perhaps I'll grind them all out...

Also speaking of the Rare Blades in the game its actually neat that some of them have their own side quests and Heart-to-Hearts as well...recently did a side quest involving Perceval as we were tracking down these scam artists in Mor Ardain...usually I just speak to people with side-quests and then get to them later but seeing Perceval actually getting involved made me want to do it right away since I wasn't expecting any of the Rare blades to actively take part like that...
There was also this Heart-to-Heart with Wulfric in Fonsett...poor guy just wants to have friends with people despite looking like a frikkin Eldritch Demon...
"One day, I will make friends with everyone" For such a nice sounding statement, he makes it sound so sinister >.>

Another Heart-to-Heart I found was with Adenine at Argentum where she had a battle of knowledge against this old Nopon...only to not be able to afford the book she was after in the end lol...

I like that they added these interactions in the game because its an opportunity to build on the blades' characters as well, apart from just being special strong blades you get randomly in the game...

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
If the next heroes banner is sov themed than I’ll probably spend orbs. I have 34 right now that I started saving like last week. I’m getting more form the tempest too. So hopefully I’ll get something cool. I would love to see Jessie, valbar, or Kliff in a banner. All could be great additions imo

Chrono.

Well then two Rare Blades in a row? Not too bad...
Finch for Morag and Kora for Rex...

Been using Morag a lot lately and since she's got Brigid and Finch now she's got two Tank sets so having another healer on Rex will be pretty useful...Though initially Kora seems very similar to Adenine apart from being a Thunder elemental instead of a Wind elemental...so far Wind has been more useful to me both in and out of battle so Kora may not last too long in the party, but we'll see...it also depends on what other blades I'll get for Morag as well and how well they can combo...

Still trying to get another Rare Blade for Nia as well, preferably a Fire Blade if possible...Whenever I'm awakening new blades I keep seeing these flaming wings teasing me all the time...I did notice that the last silhouette that shows is for the blade that gets awakened...oh well still got plenty of core crystals left since I haven't tried to awaken any new ones in a while so perhaps I'll grind them all out...

Also speaking of the Rare Blades in the game its actually neat that some of them have their own side quests and Heart-to-Hearts as well...recently did a side quest involving Perceval as we were tracking down these scam artists in Mor Ardain...usually I just speak to people with side-quests and then get to them later but seeing Perceval actually getting involved made me want to do it right away since I wasn't expecting any of the Rare blades to actively take part like that...
There was also this Heart-to-Heart with Wulfric in Fonsett...poor guy just wants to have friends with people despite looking like a frikkin Eldritch Demon...
"One day, I will make friends with everyone" For such a nice sounding statement, he makes it sound so sinister >.>

Another Heart-to-Heart I found was with Adenine at Argentum where she had a battle of knowledge against this old Nopon...only to not be able to afford the book she was after in the end lol...

I like that they added these interactions in the game because its an opportunity to build on the blades' characters as well, apart from just being special strong blades you get randomly in the game...
Kora is honestly pretty useless unless you really need a Lightning elemental Blade and got nothing else.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Kora is honestly pretty useless unless you really need a Lightning elemental Blade and got nothing else.
Well I did get Electra for Rex and she's a Tank build, which does seem to balance out from Pyra/Mythra and Adenine more than Kora does...I didn't get the chance to use either of my two new rare blades yet, so we'll see...

As mentioned I already have Adenine who's got the same weapons and I find her wind elemental more useful both in and out of battle...

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Kora isn't really bad, but she suffer from the fact that alot of blades can do what she does but better. (Though, you could make that argument for alot of blades)

Still, she is pretty fun to play with Fourth.

Chrono.

You know, now that I'm older and done video editing before. It's kinda jarring to watch this knowing all the awkward cuts and "effects" (aka default Sony Vegas transitions) used. Almost look like kinda amateurish AMVs.

Catchy songs tho. This era had my favorite ones.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
God damn you Miltank! It had a sliver of health and got confused by the confusion. Then the next turn it ignored the confusion status and used Milk Drink!

Ugh!!

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
Tbh I think my favorite pokemon theme song is the one for Advance Battle from Hoenn-ish (either hoenn or battle frontier, one of the two)
it was so catchy "OOOOHHHH Advance Batlle! *dum dum* I'm unbeatable!"
got child me hooked easily

also
just finished chapter 10 of awakening
everything hurts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom