• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
The part that confuses me about this Bowsette business is why does it result in just a generic goth Peach with big breasts when Bowser does it?

It's inconsistent with the lore. When Toadette wears it, she doesn't get big breasts, and also retains that "bubbly" fungi shape, even in her hair.

So logically speaking, Bowsette should really be a bara Peach with scales.

But you're all cowards and settle for boobies.
First rule of genderbending is that you have to make them Uber attractive. It's like an unspoken law or something.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Bowserette essentially proves that we all want busty goth girlfriends.

Don't believe me? Even Nintendo's stock has risen because of it.

This fan made meme is taking over the Internet and it's kind of amazing.

It also probably won't go away for a while cause we are horny ********.
Wait, can I have source on Nintendo Stock?

Also, while the goth and boobies look does help to sell, I realized that buff Peach is more my kind of thing.:ultzss:

But really, I think it's just so crazy that a OC became so popular that like 5 manga artist and more have made make fanart of it, one of them being One Punch Man artist. I think just saying "because peoples are horny for hot monster girl LOL" is missing something bigger under the all the lewd stuff.

In any case, it's going to die sooner or later (or be much less popular anyway), so I'm just taking my time with it at this point.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
That's just Mythra.
b2nh4k9429m11.jpg

If you think about it Mythra is just Pyra wearing a peach crown.
rpv0zq8429m11.jpg

Wait, can I have source on Nintendo Stock?

Also, while the goth and boobies look does help to sell, I realized that buff Peach is more my kind of thing.:ultzss:

But really, I think it's just so crazy that a OC became so popular that like 5 manga artist and more have made make fanart of it, one of them being One Punch Man artist. I think just saying "because peoples are horny for hot monster girl LOL" is missing something bigger under the all the lewd stuff.

In any case, it's going to die sooner or later (or be much less popular anyway), so I'm just taking my time with it at this point.
There you go:
https://mobile.twitter.com/TheAtlasOne/status/1044295762753007616

Basically her impact is now bigger than the Direct and Smash lol

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I just like Bowsette because of comedic and wholesome **** like "WHAT'S UP SON I'M YOUR MOM NOW" or Peach actually showing romantic interest and helping her grow as a person. Though muscular builds are dope. Still waiting for someone to draw a preferably non lewd Bowsette dropkicking someone like it's Smash 4/Ultimate

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

Ivander

Smash Legend
The part that confuses me about this Bowsette business is why does it result in just a generic goth Peach with big breasts when Bowser does it?

It's inconsistent with the lore. When Toadette wears it, she doesn't get big breasts, and also retains that "bubbly" fungi shape, even in her hair.

So logically speaking, Bowsette should really be a bara Peach with scales.

But you're all cowards and settle for boobies.
In the original comic, Bowser Peach had decent size breasts or pretty much what you would expect from Peach, especially if it's just a straight transformation to Peach with features from the previous look. The goth part is probably just to differentiate from Peach, but otherwise, it looked like Peach with features from Bowser, which would be rather consistant with what was shown from Toadette/Peachette, being a Peach with some features similar to Toadette. The big breasts were added by fan artists when the character become more detailed. Oh, and there are some flat-chested bara ones out there.
Don't believe me? Even Nintendo's stock has risen because of it.

*when a character that doesn't even exist increases Nintendo's stocks more than a Direct*

I truly wonder how Nintendo is feeling right now if a fanmade version of Bowser increases their stock.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Anyway, on the currant discussion, found an image that made me laugh quite a bit.
And tagging @Shishœ for the image above and this image.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
I The goth part is probably just to differentiate from Peach, but otherwise, it looked like Peach with features from Bowser,
Yeah it's because Bowser has inherent Metalhead vibes with his spiked bracelets and choker alongside his mohawk. There's a reason I think hard rock and **** when it comes to music for Bowser
Anyway, on the currant discussion, found an image that made me laugh quite a bit.
And tagging @Shishœ for this image.
Bison why the **** you running you're willing to possess female bodies as seen with your ****ing dolls[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

*when a character that doesn't even exist increases Nintendo's stocks more than a Direct*

I truly wonder how Nintendo is feeling right now if a fanmade version of Bowser increases their stock.
I swear to the Architect, if Bowsette become an actual Nintendo character before the end of the year, I buy you a freemium worth for an entire year, no joke.

Why I am doing this? Because I need to do something to make think of something else if this actual happen.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
I swear to the Architect, if Bowsette become an actual Nintendo character before the end of the year, I buy you a freemium worth for an entire year, no joke.

Why I am doing this? Because I need to do something to make think of something else if this actual happen.
Now now, assuming they take notes it'd take a year or so, perhaps as an RPG plot as those are allowed writing.

Also you can do a Blue and put 45 bucks on the line, you'll feel the difference

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
And tagging @Shishœ for the image above and this image.
Frieda already looks close enough to a woman, so he shouldn’t be scared

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Now now, assuming they take notes it'd take a year or so, perhaps as an RPG plot as those are allowed writing.

Also you can do a Blue and put 45 bucks on the line, you'll feel the difference
Alright, two years, if in two years, Bowsette become an actual character in the Nintendo universe, I give freemium to someone (still waiting if Ivander is OK with it).

Also, I don't know what is "do a Blue", no joke here, and I don't really want to know, 15 bucks is already alot for me to put on. I don't need to put my money in a volcano and hope for the best, I'm not that crazy.:ultmetaknight:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Nintendong can go for either of these routes:

Be a corporate heel and say Toadette and only Toadette can use and activate the crown.

Or

Become the absolute legends by posting a photo of Reggie about to put on the crown.

Jovahexeon Joranvexeon

Smash Champion
I just like Bowsette because of comedic and wholesome **** like "WHAT'S UP SON I'M YOUR MOM NOW" or Peach actually showing romantic interest and helping her grow as a person. Though muscular builds are dope. Still waiting for someone to draw a preferably non lewd Bowsette dropkicking someone like it's Smash 4/Ultimate
Why wait for just drawings? You know there's gonna be mods on this like coins to a magnet!

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Bed time for me, time to go for tonight, 'hope you all a great day, night, or whatever. (I see if my money will go soon or later tomorrow)

May the Bowsette art calm down a notch so that you aren't spammed by them everyday on twitter.

On those words, see ya.
Sans emote.png

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Alright, two years, if in two years, Bowsette become an actual character in the Nintendo universe, I give freemium to someone (still waiting if Ivander is OK with it).

Also, I don't know what is "do a Blue", no joke here, and I don't really want to know, 15 bucks is already alot for me to put on. I don't need to put my money in a volcano and hope for the best, I'm not that crazy.:ultmetaknight:
Me and Bluepikmin made a money bet about Ultimate's final roster, Blue kept saying Hanafuda is incredibly likely, I found the idea so ridiculous I demanded a bet, which he agreed with

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Nintendong can go for either of these routes:

Be a corporate heel and say Toadette and only Toadette can use and activate the crown.

Or

Become the absolute legends by posting a photo of Reggie about to put on the crown.
Reggette when?

Ivander

Smash Legend

You really don't need to. I don't really care if I'm regular or premium. Sure, premium gives the background fighter and allows me to change my name if I want to, but really, it's not much and no one has to give me a premium. It's all fine.

Anyway, I really just want to see what Nintendo will do. That's mainly why I'm on this ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom