• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Yeah, that character. Maybe...I don't know for certain, there's always a few characters who look identical to another. But yeah, the character looked like that one.
Also, how do you tag Falkoopa? I need to ask them if they can accept constrictive criticism and that asking for a Mario Gacha where the characters are Princess Peach versions of every Mario character is asking for the apocalypse to happen.

D

Deleted member

Yeah, that character. Maybe...I don't know for certain, there's always a few characters who look identical to another. But yeah, the character looked like that one.
Also, how do you tag Falkoopa? I need to ask them if they can accept constrictive criticism and that asking for a Mario Gacha where the characters are Princess Peach versions of every Mario character is asking for the apocalypse to happen.
Their name is Jun from an anime based on a VN called Happiness. In an OVA, Jun is magically turned into a girl, which is why I assumed that's the one you were talking about.

Thank me and the rabbit hole that is TV Tropes because I had read this, like, two years ago and somehow remembered enough of the entry to pull it up again almost instantly.

D

Deleted member

NO

Richter only has two inputs though, the spinning whip thingy and super jump, the latter is super simple and the former has the exact same command as Alucard's Hell Blaze which is, like, my #1 most used spell. Besides, slide kick is super fun :p

I do plan on trying out the other games in the series eventually, SotN was just my top priority because of Alucard.
I actually want to try out SCIV first though simply for the directional whiping lol
CV4 is good and even the one I recommended. But I also recomend bloodlines for the genesis. I like it more than 4 in many ways. Play as Eric Lecarde though, you can hit in multiple directions, have better reach, do a pole jump, and his super is better, he throws fire balls all over the screen.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
@Anyone who was curious about randomised FE runs, I'm doing a Sacred Stones run over here, so you can check that out and see exactly what sort of nonsense these things produce:
https://smashboards.com/threads/sacred-stones-randomiser-run.458738/
Even just in the prologue it gets pretty silly.

Going to keep that thread updated on how it goes; based on what I've seen so far, it should be interesting. :p

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
People need to stop thinking with their ***** and start thinking with tinfoil.
How easy would it be to start a revolution in the kingdom just by having a bunch of crown power-ups to have everyone be Peach. The Mushroom Kingdom falls under communist rule thanks to Karl Mar(io)x.

Ivander

Smash Legend
If I didnt say this was from MH, would yall think this was from DQ?
I wouldn't say, especially with gaming soundtracks using orchestral music quite a lot. Like I did hear Dragon Quest 8's soundtrack, but Rathalos' theme doesn't exactly scream DQ to me.

That aside, I certainly hope Rathalos' Theme gets a Remix for his Boss fight in Smash. His theme is long due for a remake, like what Tigrex, Kushala and Teostra's Themes got.

Last edited:

Hockeyfan44

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shockwv478
Can someone please explain to me...what on earth is the appeal of turning every single character in existence into a My Little Pony? I don't get it, I'll never understand it. I'm old enough to remember that MLP was created as a toy line and later a cartoon geared towards little girls, in the same way Transformers as geared towards boys. And what I know is that while the goal of the modern version of it is the same i.e selling dolls one, and two, the cartoon teaching the importance of friendship and love to the targeted audience, what's changed is that it's been hijacked by a bunch of noisy individuals who use MLP to promote their fetishes on Deviantart, or worse, openly harass the actual targeted audience. I know that this is a very small portion, not everyone acts like that, but the in your face nature of the militant "bronies" really makes me want to slam my head on a wall. I'm sorry if anyone gets upset my view on this, but I just can't hold it in anymore.
On a lighter note, when Capcom came up with Tundra Man for Mega Man 11, I imagine someone there being a fan of figure skating, since Tundra Man has figure skating moves. Don't know if they're a fan of Yuzuru Hanyu or not. And since they've been going costume crazy with Street Fighter V, I would expect Mega Man and X series costumes in addition to Air Man for Rashid. So here's what I hope to see with that: X-Ryu, Zero-Ken, Sigma-M Bison, Alia-Cammy, Storm Eagle-Guile, Magma Dragoon-Akuma.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Zero Suit Samus, Pit and probably Lucario are the only characters that have a new final smash for every game.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
The part that confuses me about this Bowsette business is why does it result in just a generic goth Peach with big breasts when Bowser does it?

It's inconsistent with the lore. When Toadette wears it, she doesn't get big breasts, and also retains that "bubbly" fungi shape, even in her hair.

So logically speaking, Bowsette should really be a bara Peach with scales.

But you're all cowards and settle for boobies.
Bowserette essentially proves that we all want busty goth girlfriends.

Don't believe me? Even Nintendo's stock has risen because of it.

This fan made meme is taking over the Internet and it's kind of amazing.

It also probably won't go away for a while cause we are horny ********.
sounds about right and got no probs with it

though would be better if all of it weren't so chesty and maybe more demon/scaly like to match bowser but meh, still good to katt -3-

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
sounds about right and got no probs with it

though would be better if all of it weren't so chesty and maybe more demon/scaly like to match bowser but meh, still good to katt -3-
I mean Princess Bowser still has to look like Peach because of the crown.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Bruh there's been two desert areas in Golden Sun so far and I've hated them both.
Yeah finding an Oasis is a pain in the ass sometimes lol.

BTW I believe in the second Desert there's a way to get to the optional dungeon, Crossbone Island through a pink tornado. I think you have to use Douse on it though to take you there. Crossbone Island is also where you fight Deadbeard though you need the Psynergy acquired at Venus Lighthouse (Carry I believe).

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
true, but if toadette can get mushroom pigtails and things towards her, princess bowser can get more demon stuff and some more killer muscles
I mean Princess Bowser does have horns, spike shell, spike tail, claws, sharp teeth, spike choker, spike wristbands and spike armbands

D

Deleted member

I hated King Dedede's final Smash in Smash 4. What a disappointment.

Meanwhile I loved Brawl Dedede's Final Smash. I remember all the jokes that were with it.

D

Deleted member

Boo Peach is my 2nd favorite Peach form, with number 1 being Bowsette or Beach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom